[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok, so I started to watch those free energy videos, right? they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1
File: jewmoney.jpg (360 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
jewmoney.jpg
360 KB, 1162x850
ok, so I started to watch those free energy videos, right?

they're BS.
but I started to think, they seem always low tech and cheap to make, right?

what if we start building such devices in non retarded ways.

Let me give you some examples:

Those dics with magnets?
Cool little kids toys.

Those free energy motors?
Cool energy motors that are low cost to produce where their energy input will be the human labor in some sense, similar to those bikes that make energy.

Those tesla coils and free energy from the earth core?
Some cheap energy battery that power wireless some energy bulbs, so you have portable lamps, could be mixed with solar energy to have a renewable cheap way to have cheap ilumination in your house that doesn't need instalation (portable bulbs).

It's like they have 150 years making retarded designs and inventions that have no commercial patent because they're too retarded, waiting for some smart merchant to turn into non retarded cheap low cost technology.

It's literally a gold mine bros.
I can't wait to enter college and study enginering.
>>
>>71887610
am in college.
am electrical engineering student.
the answer is no.
buy an arduino now.
learn C++ now.
If you aren't prepared for at least calc 1 kill yourself now.
teach your self basic circuits fucking right now.
at least understand how to combine resistors.

Get your fucking head out of the clouds.

If you're not white male kill yourself.
>>
>>71888088
nigger, I was thinking mostly into making toys and amusement shit, not energy generators.
>>
>>71888172
>toys
>engineering degree

kill yourself

I'm dead fucking serious.

Check the dubs of truth
>>
>>71888355
>toys aren't a product of engineering
holy shit nigger
>>
>>71888437

You're making me lose faith in humanity.

You're not even checking my dubs.

Listen anon you can't go into engineering and not understand calculus and circuits. I am trying to help.

toys are easy to make with an arduino start there. You don't need an engineering degree to make toys.

Engineering is for people who aren't plagued with autism.
>>
>>71888724
nigger, I want to enter college to study literature.

I enjoy to read and learn books.

I know toys are cheap to make.

my point is that basic first year math and physics will be enough to design the shit I see on those free energy videos and make non retarded designs.

I'm not even in college yet dumbass.
>>
>>71888911
Literature is for Australians

You enjoy dick in your ass

Good faggot

Any design you make will be retarded

I can tell you redditcancer fuck
>>
>>71889127
nigger, did you come to insult me or wanna talk about how you can make something usefull from the BS that is the free energy movement?

fucking dumb nigger, I'm not talking about producing infinite energy, but rather taking some energy input, maybe some cheap low cost shit that rellies on human input to produce energy.
>>
>>71889279

>free energy

found your problem
>>
>>71889574
yes, the BS videos are free energy.

I know free energy is BS.

I'm talking about cheap low cost technology that is powered by the human energy dumbass.

like those bikes that takes the human input and use a dynamo to produce energy.

fucking dumbass can't even read.
>>
>>71888437
>not checking them dubs.
>>
>>71889800
>>>/s4s/
>>
>>71888911
This wont happen OP, this faggot American is a troll, but you have 18yo syndrome, basically you believe you are very independent and big but you are in for (in the best case) 2 years of discovering the actual complexity of the world before you understand why modesty is the only intelligent way of action and stop treating everyone else as a retard.
>>
>>71890024
I know.

I'm talking about plastic crap you can 3D print with a home 3D printer.

these niggers can't even understand what I'm talking about.
>>
>>71890024

my initial comment was good advice regardless
>>
>>71889897
you didn't check his dubs
>>
>>71890466
now check these dubs
>>
>>71890170
my mom is an industrial designer, she started 3 years ago to teach me a lesson about being a NEET (bait i didn't take), so i know for a fact that you are underestimating how hard the process actually is

IMO if you want to do it your best plan is to buy books on 3d modelling and pirate Rhino or sth like that, but basic maths and physics class wont be useful for what you want to do.
>>
>>71890170

>plastic
>free energy

k
>>
>>71890440
>>71890466
>>71890505
I don't give a fuck about your dubs retard.

I'm talking about plastic crap for kids made in a 3D printer that the kid put to twist with his hand and with the use of magnets last a couple of minutes at best twisting around while making a shitty beep like in those christmas cards.

fucking retards.
>>
>>71890505

its not that bad after calc 2

after that you learn to hate yourself

and you can turn that hate into power

but then digital circuits comes

and the hate isn't enough

so you kill yourself

and thats enough

but then classical control systems
>>
>>71890632
>magnets

lmao the toppest of engineering memes
>>
>>71890732
>huh duh reading a book and practicing equations is hard
>huh duh studying is hard
t. low IQ nigger

thank god I'm not a low iq nigger.

>>71890812
nigger, put a disc with some magnets while you use your hand to move them around.

It will twists.
This will entertaint a fucking toddler for a while.

I'm not talking about energy generation dumbass.
>>
>>71890632
ive seen a 30 yo man fuck up a fucking chess figure 3d print because he forgot to zoom into it

everything is a skill and you need time to learn them, you have a good idea but you will need potentially 1 year of study to pull it off by yourself, if you plan on doing other 3d things then yeah, go for it, if not, either find someone you can pay to do it, or just be real

>>71890732
what the fuck are you smoking
>>
>>71890986
I'm just going to college in october.

I'm planning on talking with some professors, ask what classes do I need to take, talk about them, ask for help, have fun doing shitty plastic crap.

I was thinking about some hotwheels crap where the cars float in the air.
>>
>>71890941

good luck with your million dollar idea nigger
>>
>>71891212
>I lack imagination
>I enter engineering not to build and design cool shit
>I will be a shitty blue collar worker all my life
>>
>>71891136
i thought you were going to study literature and had intro classes on math and physics and that was your plan
>>
>>71891439
planning on having several minors.
I'm not a low iq nigger and I love to study.
>>
>>71891322
checked

Me

>working on myoelectric prosthetics

>I will never be blue collar

>6 figures guaranteed by late 20's

You

>free energy

>toys

>nuclear autism
>>
>>71891492
lmao several minors

You just gave me cancer
>>
>>71891608
>oh wow I have 3-4 years more of classes than someone who is just gonna enter in october in college
>oh wow I'm so superior
kys nigger.

>>71891709
>oh wow having one major is already hard
>oh wow, doing diferent minors besides you main job in the next 30-40 years you will be alive
>I'm not a long life learner
feels good to not be a low iq nigger in some comunity college.
>>
>>71891836

In all seriousness you're fucked completely fucked.

You have no idea what college is you have no idea how a minor works and you're majoring in literature.

You're beyond fucked.
>>
>>71891836
>3-4 years more of classes
no, its called learning to not run your mouth
>>
>>71892297
>>71892367
http://abcnews.go.com/US/michigan-man-29-college-degrees-stopping/story?id=16597200

>I'm a low iq nigger
>I think bachelor research is super hard
>I think having more than one minor in the next 15-20 years is too hard

low iq niggers.
>>
>>71892486
>71-year-old
:^)
>>
>>71892613
>It's bad to be a long life learner
>I value my life because of materialistic shit
good goy.
low IQ nigger who doesn't love the knowledge.
>>
>>71892687
do you honestly think you are the one baiting here?
>>
>>71892776
>I will stop studying after I get my first bachelor
>>
>>71892811
have fun never growing up then
>>
>>71893224
>It's impossible to enter a new major after you finish one
>It's impossible to major in 3 things after 15 years

>growing up
do you mean a job?

isn't the academia a job?
>>
>>71893325
>do you mean a job?
No, i mean growing up, people who get stuck in college are like eternal 20sths with 0 knowledge of the real world.
>>
>>71893587
what's the real world?

to have an income, a house, a wife, some kids.

pay taxes.

what else do you need?
>>
>>71893699
do you ever see how adults talk coded around kids and when the kids try to understand whats going on they always know how to distract them?
thats what the world is like, several layers of that, and if you are too dumb to be with the grownups you get distracted and sent to play

If you don't leave college you are stuck in a dumb mentality of a world made of words and explanations and other people simply don't interact fully with you cause you lack knowledge of other kinds of wisdom more suitable for socialization
>>
>>71889897
>being this mad over dubs
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.