[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
I'm curious, what exactly does /pol/ have against Islam as an ideology?

I'm not discussing current geopolitical matters. I know that yes, for almost everyone here, Muslims are considered our enemies. That's not what I'm asking about.

Islam

>gives men superiority over women in almost all legal matters
>allows a man to take and use as many women as he wants
>encourages violence for the name of your beliefs
>punishes degeneracy such as homosexuality
>extremely harsh on criminals

/pol/ is usually in favor of these things (barring the shills, of course), yet is completely opposed to Islam. Why? It seems like it would be the opposite. Is it just because the vast majority of us are from Western, majority Christian countries?
>>
>>71886173
It's a meme you dip.
>>
>>71886173
rape is never ok
>>
>>71886173
Islam also subliminally pushes the idea of Arab superiority. If a white man won't even take to the Jews pushing African superiority, what makes you think he'll accept Arabs as his superiors?
>>
>>71886465
Arab superiority or Muslim superiority?
>>
>>71886655
muslim superiority, a lot of muslims don't really like arabs for the shit tier wahhabism they spread around the world
>>
File: HJ2A6dp.jpg (164 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
HJ2A6dp.jpg
164 KB, 960x1280
>>71886709
>>
>>71886655
Arab superiority. Allah speaks Arabic and many non-Arab Muslims yearn to learn Arabic.
>>
>>71886173
I'm opposed to all of those things. Patriarchy does work better though.
>>
>>71886173
I don't believe muhammed THE prophet, nor do i believe he was divinely inspired.
Therefore, I disagree witht the ideology.
>>
>>71886846
the only reason that the quran must be in arabic is so that it's words will never change with translation, so the translator can't change the meaning of certain verses to suit his agenda
>>
>>71886173
you want to kill people, freely and anyone if they make you mad or disbelieve
>>
>>71886173
The freedom is not equally placed. It seems too totalitarian.
>>
Anti-science.
Anti-free media.
Anti-human rights.
Anti-women.
Pro-violence against non-muslims.

Enough?
>>
File: peace.jpg (108 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
108 KB, 500x500
>>71886173
>No Pork
>Cant own dogs
>Shitty halal food
>Sand nigger language
>Muslim
Yeah no
>>
>>71886973
Yeah sure, whatever helps you sleep at night, Pajeet.
>>
>>71887102
>no pork
Ah right, forgot about this one.

Well that's a deal breaker, my question has been answered, thread over.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.