[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
Give me one reason why trump should be president.
>>
>>71884806
wall
>>
he isn't a woman or a kike
>>
he supports transsexuals
>>
File: 1453843764273.jpg (229 KB, 1024x922) Image search: [Google]
1453843764273.jpg
229 KB, 1024x922
>>
>>71884806
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
>>71884806
because you're a faggot.
>>
>>71884817
fpbp thx aussie
>>
>>71884806

A fuckhuge middle finger to liberal SJWs.
>>
Economy
>>
hes not a jew
>>
>>71884806
less power for soros
>>
>>71884983
He just gets cucked by them.
>>
>>71884806
not a career politician pandering to the globalist agenda
>>
He will hopefully plunge America into chaos.
After America, then the world.
Do you want to take part in WWIII or not?
>>
Because our country, like every other western nation, has been hijacked by an international cabal of baby boomer globalists, who have spent the past 40 or so years completely remaking our economies and cultures for the worse. In order to oust this band of internationalists and defeat them, every aspect of the world they created has to be thrown into question and subject to review. Nothing they have created can be seen as unchallengeable - which is what they rely on to keep their power. You're not supposed to challenge their immigration policies because 'that's racist!" You can't challenge their economic world view because "you don't know what you're talking about!" You can't challenge their cultural norms because then you're a fascist. And yet Trump challenges some of their most unchallengeable fixtures, like NATO, and the Fed, and outdated treaties, and old alliances. And he survives it.

Trump has displayed an almost extra-terrestrial ability to defy the laws of political physics that these globalists put in place. That is a powerful weapon. We need to harness it. not be scared of it.

Trump can knock over the chess board and reset it.
>>
>>71884806
Because he's literally the only world leader who will take a stand against Islam
>>
>greater than age of 35
>born in United States

Meets the requirements
>>
>>71884817
FPBP yet again. Aussies are best posters Canadians are worst /thread
>>
>>71884806
He has more balls than any other clown-case candidate in the field. Plus, he's making the establishment weep, and that's the best part.

Hell, I'm not American, not even White, and I would vote for that guy if I could.
>>
File: Donald Trump la del barrio.jpg (35 KB, 476x327) Image search: [Google]
Donald Trump la del barrio.jpg
35 KB, 476x327
He should be killed.
>>
>>71885939
>Mexico

Of course Juan feels this way
>>
>>71885939
Build the fuckin wall Paco.
>>
File: 1459801297259.jpg (518 KB, 1152x766) Image search: [Google]
1459801297259.jpg
518 KB, 1152x766
>>71885939
aww

Mexico is butthurt

We promise you can ride on our train buddy.
>>
>>71884806
MAGA
>>
>>71885939
Reported for terroristic threat.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.