[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of child labor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: child labor.png (193 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
child labor.png
193 KB, 500x354
What does /pol/ think of child labor?
>>
>>71884515
Nike is barely involved with its manufacturers
>>
>>71884515

I'm against it. They can't lift heavy weights and they have to go potty all the time. Very inefficient.
>>
>>71884602
>autism
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 526x795) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 526x795
The children KNOW the risk when they sign up! Are you against freedom of choice? Who are YOU or the GOVERNMENT to tell someone what's bad for them?!
>>
It builds character.
>>
>>71885108
wew i cant finish it
just say 'muh roads' and be done with it
>>
File: WH40K POL.jpg (246 KB, 1200x957) Image search: [Google]
WH40K POL.jpg
246 KB, 1200x957
Horrible.

But what the fuck can you do to stop it?
Nothing

As long as there are 3rd world shitholes were childs are shat all the fucking day and they cant strive for something better, corporations will go on abusing them for better profits.

>>71885108
Nice resolution,burger
>>
>>71885228
how can you even read it?
>>
>>71885350
You can't
>>
File: image.jpg (480 KB, 1355x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
480 KB, 1355x2048
>>71885108
ahem
>>
>>71884515
Its fucking fine

in Asia, and your a dumb nigger gook. You can sale your child into sex slavery, or use them for income.

Child Labor is the reality of human civilization. What do you think farm labor is? Why do you think farmers had large families??

Child labor is fine, its normal, and we need it in America.

Dindus would be better off working in sweat shops and learning skills then being dumb niggers in school selling drugs all day.
>>
>>71885458
You can on a Nokia sidekick stupid plebs with their iPhone and androids
>>
>>71885108
>>71885228
samefag
theres no way you could have read that
>>
>>71884515
My name's Little Cletus and I'm here to tell you a few things about child labor laws, ok? They're silly and outdated. Why back in the 30s, children as young as five could work as they pleased; from textile factories to iron smelts. Yippee! Hurray!
>>
I'm done feeling sorry for the third world. They should give something back to us for the breeding colonies of theirs we fund here. I avoid buying anything 'Fair Trade'.
>>
File: IMG_1236.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1236.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
>>71884602
>Checks flag
Fuck off
>>
>>71885503
>working on the family farm under the supervision of loving parents
>working in dark dreary factories with dangerous machinery where kids got their arms chopped off

yeah that's the same
>>
>>71885657
>Cletus
>implying that the horrifying industrial child labor practices weren't way WAY more prominent in the north
nice try Yankee
>>
>>71885657
>the industrial revolution was a dixie horror!
just when i you Northfags couldn't get any shittier at historical revisionism

This one isn't even disputed
>>
>>71885657
>Everything evil in America is southern!
Damn shame then that all those shitty factories were in big northern cities.
0/10 effort phampai
>>
I remember seeing an episode of bullshit or something where they were defending it.

It was the saddest shit I've ever seen.
>>
>>71885657
nice proxy canada

If you're going to shitpost at least know your history.

The Industrial Revolution happened mostly up in the Northern part of he country.
>>
>>71886344
You do know that show is satire right?
>>
>>71884515
they can only blame themselves
their goverment is corrupt and alows it
they chose that goverment
they decide to have children when they can barely mantain themselves
>>
>>71884515
Child labor laws used to protect children from working in factories under incredibly dangerous conditions. Those same laws now prevent children from working on a computer in an air conditioned office.
>>
>>71885657
>Little Cletus
Who the fuck in 20th century New York was named Cletus?
>>
>>71886509
>they chose that goverment
Pretty sure it was forced on them by Mao and his army

Chinese people aren't even allowed to criticize the government
>>
>>71886586
Right, keep the 9 year olds out of the arm chopping factories. That makes a ol of sense.

But to keep a 14 year old from sweeping up in his dad's barbershop is pretty silly 2bh pham.

And office jobs are no sweat. Kids suffer more boredom at school than in an office.

Once a kid is 14 he should be legally allowed to apply for office jobs.

13 or below no
>>
>>71885108
Too small; didn't read
>>
>>71886806
14 year olds are legally allowed to work if it's a family business

Also I started working when I was 13 helping remodel homes when I wasn't in school, obviously I was paid cash under the table
>>
>>71886638
and who gave mao that power?

The same college liberals that are in your country and everywhere
Same with Stalin , Fidel and Mandela
they will never blame themselves but thats the truth
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 1000x1000
>>71885108
>>
>>71884515
idc

my nike shoes are great, so im happy
>>
>>71887013
>confusing Maoism with communism
people like Mai Fidel and Stalin were fascists, plane and simple.
>>
>>71887013
>and who gave mao that power?
>The same college liberals that are in your country and everywhere

Lol pickup a history book for once in your damn life
There were no "college liberals" in China because there were no colleges, China was an agrarian feudal state whose few cities had been razed to the ground by the Japs

Mao defeated Chang Kai Shek after WWII and used his army to takeover the country

You're ignorant, stop posting
>>
>>71887222
>2edgy4me
go back to /b/
>>
>>71887349
no, I just don't give a flying fuck about vietnamese kids and I don't see why I should
>>
>>71887327
>"Le not real communism!"
>>
>>71887465
i agree. on a moral sense I acknowledge it's wrong but it's so far away that it's more of just an abstract idea than a harsh reality
and all you people on computers and iPhones obviously don't lose too much sleep over it either

tl;dr it's wrong but obviously we don't really care enough to stop buying he products
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.