[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your purpose in life /pol/acs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: that-feel-pc (2).jpg (51 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
that-feel-pc (2).jpg
51 KB, 648x595
What is your life purpose?

Have you found it? Or youre still looking for it?

If you found it, what is it?

If you havent, why not yet?

We need to think for ourselves too sometimes, not only about our great lands. Hence ths thread.
>>
File: cryfeelguy.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
cryfeelguy.png
29 KB, 633x758
>tfw no (you)
>>
File: feelguy2.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
feelguy2.png
42 KB, 400x400
>>71883732
Hello darkness my old friend....it is good to see you again...
>>
Find what you should be doing and do it

It is okay not to have a single supreme reason and for any underlying reason to change, the need to keep a contract with yourself is just a habit.
>>
File: 1406222444058 (1).gif (6 KB, 400x454) Image search: [Google]
1406222444058 (1).gif
6 KB, 400x454
>>71883732
>What is your life purpose

To be on the right side of money. I wish to create inter-generational wealth.

>Have you found it?

I'm majoring in applied mathematics and finance. It's fun as hell, and I have a pretty good shot at getting a good job. I'm doing research into stochastic processes this summer. It'll be very interesting!

OP, tell me about yourself!
>>
To create a global golden age
We live in a time were all of human knowledge is available to everyone in the world easily and yet the world is still shit
>>
>>71883732
there is no purpose

still iamnot nihillistic stormfag would call me alot but i just see that our culture our white ethnicity is responsible for the advancement of humanity in every way and hitlers ideas about loving your culture your people were pretty goat

have a you
>>
>>71883732
Liberate Europa from Zionist control & have a redpilled self sufficient family like Varg Vikernes
>>
>>71885443
You sound just like me 5 years ago. Same major, same goals.

Turns out finance wasn't such a sure bet, and noone wants to hire anyone younger than 30 to handle their money.

Now I smoke weed all day and contemplate killing myself to ease the burden I've been on my family.

Good luck!
>>
>>71885678
I have comfy ties to some nice places. As a privileged little shit, I guess, I'm going to exploit them to no end.

If I'm going to end up being a nepotistic little leech, I want to at least have a brain
>>
>>71883732
>/r9k/
>>
File: feel guy cries.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
feel guy cries.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>71885443
About me?

Rich faggot with a big family enterprise.

But i dont like it, i would like to find something that i like doing, but i dont fucking know what the fuck i want. Fuck.
>>
>>71886436
>r9k
What the fuck are you talking about.

/pol/ is the right place too.
>>
>>71886743
>family enterprise
>italy

well being in the mafia should be cool enough ;)
working isnt the purpose find yourself engaged with things like history friends books read things that you are interested in. Develop yourself maybe the gym of sports in general. Get into politics learn about theory of nations
>>
>>71883732
Vidya games. Growing up and getting a job/gf has made me realize my favorite thing to do will only ever be casual 4 hours a day at most, I know it's pathetic right?
>>
>>71886743
Good for you, son. A lot of us wish we were rich and our biggest concern was finding purpose in life.

If I were you I'd just help out with the family enterprise, maybe help it grow and build the dynasty.

Either that or do drugs until I die.
>>
>>71883732 (You)
To tell a certain group of people 2 things. I could probably die happy after that.
>>
I don't know. I feel like killing myself since I'm a genetic abomination and life is objectively pointless.
>>
File: 1461439353364.jpg (42 KB, 540x404) Image search: [Google]
1461439353364.jpg
42 KB, 540x404
>>71883732
>What is your life purpose?

Haven't found it. Suspect I never will. I'm largely indifferent to everything, and have no drive or motivation to achieve anything beyond keeping a roof over my head.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.