[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE LOST GENERATION THREAD 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (377 KB, 3000x1687) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
377 KB, 3000x1687
I'm not having kids. Are you having any kids? Is anyone here having kids?
>>
>>71883446
>I'm not having kids.
They clearly don't need you to.
Immigration and single mothers work just as well for them I guess.
>>
I just wonder what the world will be like in 10 years, due to the effects of immigration, a poisonous media and culture, white guilt, feminism, the pill, everything that was mentioned last thread. I'm 25, I don't know many people my age having children or planning too. Most of the girls my age have already hit the wall desu. This demographic shift will hit us hard.
>>
>>71883446
Why bother having children, we are all going to die anyway. Your body, your memeories, will disintergrate. Your children will also die. You will be forgotten by time. We are all going to the abyss
>>
>>71884381

full_nihilism.jpg
>>
>>71883446
It's only going to strengthen the gene pool if the majority of people on this board never procreate.
>>
File: summer_wars_hd_wallpaper-wide.jpg (741 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
summer_wars_hd_wallpaper-wide.jpg
741 KB, 1680x1050
I don't know if any of you have seen a movie called Summer Wars (it's not all that great, 1.5 stars at most) but in that movie, the Grandmother of the female lead was the matriarch of this huge family.

And I was like, "Yeah. I want that."

In other words, I plan on having 6 - 8 kids and making sure they also have 6 - 8 kids.

If I can manage that, I'll have anywhere between 42 and 72 kids, give or take. With ME as its big sexagenarian patriarch.

Gotta make sure my seed goes as far as possible.
>>
>>71884642
No seriously, if you really care about your kids, dont have kids, theres a good chance this world is going to burn. That may be as a result of climate change, resource wars, hostile AI or some other calamity. Not to mention we all know the west has had its day, and middleclasses in most countries like America and britian is being eaten away. Theres a good chance our kids will be poorer than our own parents. We should just watch the world burn. Having kids will just make watching the world destroy itself feel more painful.
>>
>>71885177
Why wait?
Just kill yourself now and save time.

No, I'm serious.
WHY haven't you killed yourself yet.
Stop reading this post, find a gun or some pills and end it already.
>>
>>71885139
This. I'd love to have a nice family house like hers too, where everyone comes for family get togethers
>>
File: THERE WAS A FIREFIIIIIGHT.gif (973 KB, 245x182) Image search: [Google]
THERE WAS A FIREFIIIIIGHT.gif
973 KB, 245x182
We're at the decline of the great circle of life of civilizations.

Europe will implode first, followed by America. Depending on whether China and India implode they might be the new superpowers. If not I expect the next civilization cycle to rise out of Brazil. Depending on fuel alternatives we might be the largest civilization cycle to ever exist before humanity faces extinction.

We could've made it to space. We could've been immortal. It's going to be the next civilization generation that defines our legacy.

Instead the jews fucked us for Nazi shekels and we're all set to burn.

What a time to be alive.
>>
I'm 28, married 2 kids, white.
>>
>>71885302
Because I realise life is a gift, a rare anomaly, that we should all take for granted. But that we should also not waste our lives doing things that doesnt benefit us. That includes being a beta provider, and a wageslave. Theres a good chance that if youre not 6 foot plus Chad, you wife will probably cheat on you or resent you for not being her ideal since most women have an overinflated sense of entitlement, even ugly ones. Ill admit im not goodlooking. I domt want to spend my life being miserable all because women think Im automatically a creep just because I wasnt fortunate enough to be a born as a Chad or a trust fund baby.
>>
>>71885177

> Australia is a faggot

Has there ever been an Australian bro?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.