[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's two discoveries that will change mankind forever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8
There's two discoveries that will change mankind forever and we are now pretty sure that we will achieve it. If we know that we can achieve them in due time, that means they have already been achieved in the future.

I'm talking about true AI and virtual reality. If that is true, then my hypothesis is that we are most likely already living in a computer simulation of some sorts. The only way we'll be able to be sure is when we successfully develop AI/VR and have created our own human simulations at which point it will be a certainty that we ourselves are in such an artificial world.

So if that's the case and we're probably living in a simulation right now, what do you think its purpose is? I've always wondered how I could be sure that other people existed, after all they could just be programs created to fool my senses. Or perhaps we're all unique consciousnesses and this is just one of many dimensions (think quantum physics) they are testing to find some kind of solution for a problem they might be having.
>>
Fuck off, p-zombie
>>
True virtual reality, which is simulation of the universe to strings, is already being computed, scientists have got the strings shape and movement simulated. I'd say within a century, we'll have an entire room of universe simulated into anything, by atom, right down to the sub-atomic particles.

Right now, we're living in the real world though, sorry to say.
>>
>>71882841
>I'd say within a century, we'll have an entire room of universe simulated into anything, by atom, right down to the sub-atomic particles.

This would require at least a computer the size of the room it's simulating.... and a shitload of processing power.
>>
>>71882841
If you grant me my premises, which it seems you do, you're saying that soon enough we will have created virtual realities with simulated consciousnesses. However you seem to think we're the *first* and this is the *real* world. How can you be sure?
>>
>>71883077
Why does it matter?
>>
>>71883077
the world we live in is the real world by definition
>>
>>71882542
Pseudo-intellectual horse pucky.
>>
>>71883047
The processing power will be there. Super computers will have the processing of a billion human brains by 2050 even.

>>71883077
Well that's the thing, to simulate our universe is impossible by the laws of quantum mechanics. Infinitely small transistors don't exist. The processing power of computers will not increase after 2 millenniums and by then it wouldn't even be enough to simulate a planet.
>>
>>71883251
Because if we aren't the first, then this isn't the *real* world and nothing we do here and now really matters.

I guess it's hard for people to perceive time differently and so what I'm saying might seem implausible, but again, if you grant me that we will soon achieve true AI/VR, then that means we already have. The only way my argument doesn't come up as true, is if some major disaster occurs like a world war and we can't achieve this great scientific feat.
>>
>>71882542
>computer simulation
Must be running on immaterial chips with ultra algorithms programmed by omniscent beings

>reality called with a fancy word.
>>
>>71883390
>The processing power of computers will not increase after 2 millenniums and by then it wouldn't even be enough to simulate a planet.

I think the way it'll go down is we create true AI and it bascially figures everything out for us. Superintelligence isn't limited by time but by resources. So as long as we can supply the superintelligent AI computer with the hardware it needs, it'll be able to advance at a rapid rate eventually uncovering truths that would've taken us millenia.
>>
>>71883390
>The processing power will be there. Super computers will have the processing of a billion human brains by 2050 even.

2050 is nearly here. Idk what the processing power of a brain is, but a billion human brains sounds like an exaggeration.

There actually are physical limitations on how much information you can process per square meter of processor.
>>
>>71883486
True virtual reality, would be nanobot implants in the brain that disconnect and replace neuron signal inputs. IE, you move your arms, that's brain signaling to your arms. However, instead the signalling goes to the nanobots, which are streaming a virtual reality world to your optic nerve and ear drums. So you send the signals to walk, jump, talk with your brain to your limbs. But those signals to your limbs etc are disconnected and instead are transmitted to the virtual world.

That's what we'll have within a few decades, anyway.
>>
>>71883661
Yes, Artificial Intelligence will do everything for us. It will create so much knowledge and technology, the only way we humans will be able to comprehend it, will be to augment ourselves with supercomputers to increase our IQs to like a 1000.
>>
Wave function collapse makes no sense within a deterministic computer.
An example of an indeterministic computer is the universe. An indeterministic reality means there is no control over us from without or within.
>>
>>71882542
Someone read the thing about black science man bullshitting about the universe being a simulation lol

Anyway I prefer the fractured consciousness idea, if that's a thing. I suppose ultimately there's a single omnipotent entity which was lonely and so self induced schizophrenia and so on for more or less infinite levels so turtles all the way down or whatever but it's neat we're all just shards of the singular consciousness
>>
>>71883486
>Because if we aren't the first, then this isn't the *real* world and nothing we do here and now really matters.
What's the difference? Why would shit suddenly matter more in real world than a simulated one?
>>
>>71883922
Uh no I actually despise fat science Tyrone. What you're talking about sounds interesting too, I think Alan Watts talked about that idea. "God" was bored with his omnipotence that he split himself into everything we see today to experience fun, joy, anger, love, hatred, pain and all of that. I think the theory also states that once we die we go back into that entity. I think in our situation meme magic could indicate that a shared super-consciousness might exist and its will has the power to influence reality. Synchronicity is another phenomenon that would support this theory.
>>
>>71884137
"He shrugged his shoulders. "I have known many gods. He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply. I seek not beyond death. It may be the blackness averred by the Nemedian skeptics, or Crom's realm of ice and cloud, or the snowy plains and vaulted halls of the Nordheimer's Valhalla. I know not, nor do I care. Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and stinging wine on my palate, the hot embrace of white arms, the mad exultation of battle when the blue blades flame and crimson, and I am content. Let teachers and priests and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content."

t. Conan the Barbarian
>>
>>71884485
>I think the theory also states that once we die we go back into that entity.

I've had some crazy dreams related to that, basically you go up a level. Being billions of consciousnesses simultaneously is a weird feeling lol. Go up enough levels to the beginning and it's just like bubbles of pure potential popping in and out of absolute nothingness.
>>
Fuck off mind constructs, i'm the sollipsistic one here, you all exist because i allow you to.
>>
>>71884526
"Get to tha choppa!"

t. Predator
>>
File: 1442951482784.png (313 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
1442951482784.png
313 KB, 800x1066
>>71884485
>I think in our situation meme magic could indicate that a shared super-consciousness might exist and its will has the power to influence reality.

Oh also yes this definitely. /x/ knows all about it, or back in the 90s "chaos magic" was all into the same thing, but they called it variously thought forms or egregores or whatever based on earlier buddhist (IIRC) idea of tulpas and shit.

Basically if enough people channel consciousness/willpower/energy or whatever into the same idea it can grow quite powerful beyond the people who created it, generally done with sigils, but what are memes but sigils?
>>
File: 1442951563676.gif (205 KB, 270x320) Image search: [Google]
1442951563676.gif
205 KB, 270x320
>>71884915
>>
>>71884915
>but what are memes but sigils?
Yeah that's really true. Let's see how memes will change history this century:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFqTDvg2pn4
>>
>>71882542
I haven't found one logically coherent post in this thread. This is shit-tier philosophy even for /sci/, let alone /pol/.

OP, you clearly know absolutely nothing about how computation physically works in modern computers. You seem ignorant of how poorly we are able to accurately simulate even basic physical phenomenon on a small scale (many examples, consider turbulence for one. Why do you think we still rely on wind tunnels?).
You seem to think "VR" and "AI" are the same as a complete simulated universe. They are not remotely the same thing. Virtual reality just means an approximate simulation of the real thing that serves some purpose, like a flight training sim or a 3D FPS game. It's programmed by people to act a little like reality. But in truth the computational complexity or the sim is absurdly simplified in order to allow the simulation to be run on a practical machine.
Artificial intelligence is not real intelligence. It is not moral autonomy or free will. It is not consciousness. We have no theory or model of how consciousness even works, and at best we only currently expect to be able to produce machines which take on human-like decision making abilities. This is all well and good, but has nothing to do with simulating a universe and placing billions of AI's in it to study them, as you posit.

In fact, your idea is self defeating. If you are right and this is a sim, then when we create our own universe sim we would be simulating a universe within a simulated universe. If this process continued, there would be no way for the uppermost "true universe" to handle the recursive levels of simulation computation, and something would have to give.

Unless of course you assume the real universe has infinite computational bandwidth, which is only possible if you allow the possibility of a God-like omnipotent "I am" in which lies limitless potential for life, consciousness, truth, computational complexity, etc.

TLDR: read the bible fag
>>
>>71884915
See Carl Jung's: Synchronicity. Also his idea of the collective consciousness.
>>
>>71885414
>philosophy
>/sci/
>>
>>71885679
I love Jung, his works were a huge influence on my younger self.
>>
>>71884485
>"God" was bored with his omnipotence that he split himself into everything we see today to experience fun, joy, anger, love, hatred, pain and all of that. I think the theory also states that once we die we go back into that entity.
People think if you have lots of power you'll want to destroy others, but if you had unlimited power you'd probably want to take care of others and create more beings to share with because it's "good". But you want them to be able to fully appreciate what they're getting.

People telling themselves that dying is a good thing is just giving up and trying to gain power over something that made them feel powerless. I've seen depressed kids tell each other that dying is a good thing, because they're confused, scared, and questioning the unknown.

Dying sucks, deal with it. You can try to convince yourself that it's a good thing if you want to be delusional. There is no spirit world where you go after you die, it's like blacking out.

But if we can change wild and untamed nature into farms and cities, on a bigger scale we can even control and change the rest of the universe. It'll be possible one day that people won't die anymore, and those who have died will be brought back.

If you had the most advanced computer ever built that could run a real simulation of the creation of the universe, why wouldn't you be able to "print" someone back to life?
>>
>>71885166
Oh for sure, memes definitely have power in the real world outside of pseudoscience /x/-tier shit. Behavior is spurred by ideas and memes are essentially viral ideas/culture.

It's hilarious watching how the world is changing, how retarded it has all become.
>>
>>71885998
Transcend the ego and you 'die', in that your individual consciousness ceases to exist, like a program that has run its course and vanishes into nothingness, but the greater whole from which it sprang is still there. Whether this is good or bad is a matter of opinion.

I don't want to die, I know that, and the concept of ego loss frankly scares me but then I have drifted far from the esoteric ideals I once found so fascinating.
>>
>>71883047
Reminder that a 2000 cellphone has more processing power than a 1950 computer which was exactly the size you describe.
>>
>>71885981
His Red Book was published finally in I think 2008, check it out if you haven't read some of his stuff in awhile. It's his Magnum Opus and reads like a story.
>>
>>71883736
This post is exciting, terrifying, and arousing all at the same time for me.
>>
>>71885972
Sorry my working definition of philosophy is in the more classical sense of "seeking wisdom and truth in nature and the human condition", not in the modern sense of a wild pseudo-intellectual circle jerk.

>>71886177
There is nothing funny about it kid. But as the mask of nobility is removed from the face of the human race and chaos is revealed, we will again see ourselves in the mirror of reality for what we are; fallen beings incapable of transcending our own evil hearts and selfish desires. There is hope, but it is only for those who seek it.
>>
I think the quantum physics concept that says, light can act as wave or particle, depending on if it's observed... shows we're in a simulation.
certain things.. don't happen, unless observed , it's like the system is trying to preserve processing power.
>>
>>71887122
>minecraft chunk loading
ayyyy lmao
>>
>>71883736
This. I hate how everyone calls what is at best immersive visualization virtual reality. Until I can jack this shit straight into my nervous system and shortcut my body it's not VR.
>>
>>71887053
>There is nothing funny about it kid. But as the mask of nobility is removed from the face of the human race and chaos is revealed, we will again see ourselves in the mirror of reality for what we are; fallen beings incapable of transcending our own evil hearts and selfish desires. There is hope, but it is only for those who seek it.

Oh how high and mighty we are who know nothing.
>>
>>71887122
That our sciences mimic reality is no proof that reality is subject to or a creation of our sciences.

>>71886593
Nice, I'll definitely check it out it has been quite a while.
>>
File: 282.jpg (725 KB, 896x1490) Image search: [Google]
282.jpg
725 KB, 896x1490
>>71887456
>>
>>71882542
Since we haven't been contacted by aliens.
And since I know my life is not a simulation.

I think the far more probable answer is that life does not live long enough to advance to a state where virtual reality is indistinguishable from real life.

Economic collapse, environmental destruction, natural disasters, etc, will wipe us out long before this happens.
>>
>>71887122
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcgStoM-j4

Freaky as shit, right?
>>
>>71882542
>most likely already living in a computer simulation of some sorts
very very probable, physics experiments done in the last 100 or so years have hinted at it but its only in the modern day with computers that people came to that conclusion.

Particles don't exist until a measurement is made, the simple act of measuring/observing causes the outcome to change. So even if someone throws in a random before a photon of light has a chance to arrive were it should be, that photon of light will always change its behaviour.

people should watch this if they have the time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc
>>
>>71887122
Nope. It means probability is not merely a mathematical idea, but is a physical reality, and that the universe is not a deterministic state machine with zero input that can be precisely measured and computed.

Some theories dispute how the larger interpretation of this subject should proceed however, and the truth is that all we really know is what the experiments demonstrate and that quantum models approximately match this behavior in most experiments we've been able to come up with.
>>
>>71888137
You really don't understand what quantization means, or what wave partial duality implies about the structure of the universe. It's not spooky, in fact it's necessary for energy conservation and causality.

And there is no connection between this issue and a simulated universe. All it says it that the universe obeys certain laws that conveniently keep it from conflicting with itself and creating a paradox. A lack of paradox does not imply a simulation.
>>
File: 9393939_orig.jpg (105 KB, 545x800) Image search: [Google]
9393939_orig.jpg
105 KB, 545x800
>>71882542
>>
>>71888533
>It's not spooky
ah you're one of those people...

I never said it was, all I do it look at the results of experiments and they seem to show that the universe is intelligent. A so called particle is able to act like a wave and create an interference pattern, what else does that?

A hologram does that.
>>
speaking of collective consciousness and meme magic, i wonder if the prophecies are a crystallization of thousands of years of meme magic. people desired justice for so long, that their desires crystallized the "terrible judge" who will one day come to judge the wicked idea.

sumerians had anu, jews had jehovah, christians have jesus's second coming etc. all of those were supposed to descend from heavens during the last days to reap the world, take in the good people out to deliver them to eternal paradise, nirvana or god and destroy the wicked, deliver them to hell, punishment or reincarnation.

and then the world is restored to perfection. post millennial period in christainity, entire hinduism is based on cycles of that etc.

the elites tried to disrupt that through their atheism meme so that they could continue being shitty with no consequences, but they're failing. they are only a few, they have no real sway over the collective consciousness of over 20 thousand years of humanity and trillions to quadrillions of humans that have lived and still live.
>>
>>71888863
>a hologram does that

What the fuck are you talking about Mohammed? Interference patterns show the need for a model like the one we have. That's all. I don't understand why you jump from a surprising but explainable result to a simulated universe. The universe is surprising sometimes, but to say it is a simulation because it isn't a simple as your ape brain expected it to be is stupid.
>>
>>71889694
ugh, fuck off desu
>>
>>71889636
>trillions to quadrillions of humans that have lived and still live

The ignorance in this thread is making me physically ill.

10/10 work OP made me question if I belong on this gay earth anymore.
>>
>>71882542
>what do you think its purpose is?

Torture.
>>
>>71889694
but it could be a simulation
"it's infeasible we would need a rly big computer XD" is not a counter argument because the "real" world could be orders of magnitude larger than our simulated universe
>>
>>71888856
the true deception will be when the annunaki descend from the sky and say they are god and angels, and all abrahamic cattle will buy right into that because "muh jesus second coming", despite the bible never saying jesus will return. it's always been jehovah or lord, satan.

if it comes from the sky and is seen by everyone, it must be jesus!" except it's the substitute jesus, the antichrist, tammuz/anu who is also allah, jehovah and satan.

the father of the jews, specifically levites or pharisees, who were called "generation of vipers" and "children of their father, the devil" who was jehovah.

>>71889886
7 billion today. 100 years ago it was several billions more. and over and over, and our rough knowledge of the human population only go back a few thousand years, and end about 10 thousand years ago in the global flood scenario/genetic bottleneck.

before that we have no idea how many people used to live.

but of course historical revisionists and dumb atheist puppets of the elites will claim before 10 thousand years ago we were dumb monkeys who lived in caves and numbered a few thousand at most.

yet the pyramids all over the world are older than that, and sphinx still has water erosion from constant rain when egypt was a tropical jungle.
>>
>>71882542
>true AI
hahahah nooo, you don't understand how to take off a bra but you think you understand human intelligence, gimme a fucking break you nerds; until you and not chad get the girl you have 0 chance of simulating intelligence

In the best case you are gonna write a facebook bot and attach it to an animated VR avatar. And it will be hackable as fuck.

VR yes, its plausible.
>>
File: 1460073766704.png (411 KB, 720x541) Image search: [Google]
1460073766704.png
411 KB, 720x541
>>71882542
Maybe we were created, or trapped, just to suffer and struggle, which creates some kind of energy.
>dem feels are actually more real than we know
>>
>>71890040

See>>71885414.
There is zero evidence of a simulation of this type being possible. There is also no evidence our universe is simulated.

>but it could be a simulation
It could be a dream you're having while high on morphine. It could be a personal hell designed to torture you until your ego is broken.
Arbitrary speculation is fine when you keep it to yourself, but here we have a name for it.

It's called shitposting.
>>
>>71882542
They are looking for the chosen one.
The creators are inside a matrix too.
>>
>>71882542
Virtual reality isnt a 'discovery', its soemthign weve been inching closer too ever since the first video games.

When you look at motion controls and VR headsets we are actually very, very close. It will change the world but only for neets
>>
>>71890588
>posts Facebook image with watermark
>/TRIPPYWHOADUDE

...ok I'm done
>>
What if perhaps we are first? Surely there must of been some first intelligent beings that started it all, so isnt it possible we those beings?
>>
>>71890588
How very... perceptive
>>
>>71891030
neets will be the first to embrace it but after it's been refined and the kinks worked out in a few years the normies will invade like they always do
>>
>>71890588
>shame
>spiderman

what you say is written in gnostic texts. the archons, also called annunaki, elohim, gods, angels and demons in other religions are the ones responsible for devising this trap and luring us into it, disrobing us from light, spirit form of pure energy, then clothing us in animal skins, or evolved ape bodies.

but worst part is the idea that we're poweless to stop it because of as above, so below. in material world we certainly are. but that's it.

in the afterlife, in spirit form we have every ability to stop it by exitting this trap and going out to the greater beyond, where the true collective consciousness lies, where this level of separation we experience on earth is physically impossible.

but we don't. we're so deluded we believe this is how things work, there is no other way, and willingly rush into this life over and over, like lemmings dropping off cliffs, believing in bullshit like "mandatory reincarnation to move up the ladder", "penance for sins", "evolution of consciousness through consecutive lifetimes" and similar lies that can be just as well done in spirit form, and the state of hell, physical form of total separation from god, the supreme collective consciousness is actually a hindrace to it.

a sisyphean work so to say. the rock we roll up the mountain, our life inevitably tumbles down when we reincarnate like fools, losing all memories and we have to start rolling it up all over again, making the same mistakes over and over because we lack memories and experience to avoid them, having them wiped prior to returning.
>>
>>71891030
>When you look at motion controls and VR headsets we are actually very, very close.
No, we are no where near virtual reality. Strapping a screen to your face != VR
>>
>>71889636
You know the end times are near when even the Vatican's end time prophecy mentions that "Pope" Francis is the last one to reign before the end. Honestly, I have been doing extensive research into the Bible & the Occult and it all seems to point to our current time of civilization. Seems you have taken the true red pill too
>>
>>71891889
How do we know for sure though? People have had the same level of conviction on a yearly basis since forever. How is your analysis any different?
>>
>>71889636

Interesting...kind of like the Idea of Evil from Berserk?
>>
>>71891889
that requires avoiding the blue pill painted red though.

the said blue pill is the orthodox christianity. the idolatry of jesus, having the silly idea that just believing in and worshiping his person is required for salvation.

ignoring the applying of his teachings, focusing on useless worship.

the wide way. the way that seems right. the way that leads towards destruction.

pope prophecy existed for nearly 1000 years, and they've been all matching so far, so either it happened by ignorance or they used it to tailor the popes to it, creating a self fulfilled prophecy and ushering in the end times.

but this prophecy is even more interesting to me. it accutarely predicts our current times (it even alludes to muslim invasionof europe), and calls them the time of satan. it'll apparently last until after 3000. "the millennium" bible speaks of.

http://expandourmind.com/2016/02/07/knight-templar-prophecy-from-ad-1099/

ignoring the editor's obsession with china and sometimes completely misinterpreting things.

>>71892149
wouldn't be surprised if berserk author used the same reasoning. you'll find many secret occult messages in entertainment if your eyes are open to the idea.
>>
>>71892105
Firstly, you must know exactly what "year" we are in; for nearly every nation in the world, the split between B.C. & A.D. is designated by the birth of Christ (this is one way the Illuminati openly proclaim that "he" existed.) However, due to computers, astronomers have been able to deduce that the Star of Bethlehem, which had guided the three wise men to the birth place of Christ, had been in the position in what we perceive as 4 A.D.

What does this mean? Simply put, we are counting the years 4 years ahead. So consider this year 2012........ Remember the Mayans had the knowledge of astronomy.
>>
>>71892516
This... shit... is... going.. to last until... 3 FUCKiNG THOUSAND?!?!
>>
File: 1388793813912.png (697 KB, 793x688) Image search: [Google]
1388793813912.png
697 KB, 793x688
>>
>>71892677
that's one interpretation. shit until 3000, then from 3000 restoration begins.

another is that today is the tipping point of shit, and it'll be slowly getting better over time so by year 3000 it'll be back to perfection.

either way, we won't see the change ourselves. 1000 years is a long time. we should probably focus on aligning ourselves with the god consciousness so that we can escape this world and ascend to the higher one rather than becoming embedded in it and getting stuck in the millennium, having to live multiple lifetimes during it.
>>
>I'm talking about true AI and virtual reality.

Certainly virtual reality, when that gets perfected, you gypsies can finally train pickpocketing from the comfort of your home
>>
>>71892660
but also remember that mayan calendar was for the end of an era and start of another, not end of the world.

the era of pisces or leo i think is over, era of aquarius is beginning. according to the texts it'll begin with the greatest tribulation to ever hit humanity, but after that it'll become paradise.
>>
>>71892516
>BASED

To be quite honest, the prophecy I was referring to is of the prophecy of "St. Malachi." When you read the fine details on how they acquired the information transcribed, you will begin to think less of "holy" nature of the Vatican.
>>
>>71892660
But the conversion of Mayan dates to Gregorian sidessteps this? The Mayan calendar was created independent of the Gregorian calendar. It'd be like comparing two watches with one being set five minutes ahead (Gregorian). The actual time still matches the Mayan watch with both being five minutes behind the Gregorian watch. The timeskip is with the Gregorian calendar and has no affect on the Mayan calendar? So, unless the Mayans fucked up too, 2012 would still have been the "right" date
>>
>>71893243
>>71893057

Also this
>>
>>71893057
Hhmm I can see you have been studying on the prophecies outlined by many civilizations. Yea I feel that the Era of change is upon us. If you have researched heavily into the Book of Revelations, you'd know exactly what will kick off the unsealing of the scrolls. Hint hint, it has to do with "Israelite" royalty.
>>
>>71893088
the vatican is just an extension of the old, dying jewish doctrine of yhwh, jehovah, also known as lucifer and satan.

the corruption of christ's teachings to tie him to the old devil who in his pride and hubris ascended over the throne of the father of all existence, the ever-existing source, origin, the true creator and enslaved the collective of humanity in his terrible world of suffering.

the one whose children, the levite jews jesus called the children of their father, the devil.

>>71893359
in my own interpretation the book of revelation has already been unfolding since jesus's death.

the seven seals were the first 1000 years.

the seven trumpets are the second millennium, culminating somewhere between 2030 to 2080, from jesus's death to the time the prophecy was received.

the seven vials, or the great tribulation will be the third millennium until after year 3000, which fundies mistakenly call "the millennium of christ", but is more aptly called the millennium of satan.
>>
>>71892681
We know Australia, we know that your kind of thread is "how can white men even compete?"
>>
>>71884915
Meme magic is a manifestation of what is popularly theorized as Collective Consciousness and there have been a few experiments on it too which have all provided with successful results
This short video sums it up pretty nicely
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjWHEq49nWg
>>
>>71890212
>>71890212
>historical revisionists and dumb atheist puppets of the elites will claim before 10 thousand years ago we were dumb monkeys who lived in caves

I think you failed History class friend.

Genetic studies show that primates diverged from other mammals about 85 million years ago, in the Late Cretaceous period, and the earliest fossils appear in the Paleocene, around 55 million years ago.[2] Within the Hominoidea (apes) superfamily, the Hominidae family diverged from the Hylobatidae (gibbon) family some 15–20 million years ago; African great apes (subfamily Homininae) diverged from orangutans (Ponginae) about 14 million years ago; the Hominini tribe (humans, Australopithecines and other extinct biped genera, and chimpanzees) parted from the Gorillini tribe (gorillas) about 8 million years ago; and, in turn, the subtribes Hominina (humans and biped ancestors) and Panina (chimps) separated about 7.5 million years ago.[3]
>>
>>71894134
and none of those was much more intelligent than a regular ape.

all i'm saying our knowledge of the numbers of humanity and its intelligence is limited in the last 10 thousand years. before that everything is speculation, but considering the age of some artifacts 40-50 thousand years is a decent estimate for how long human civilizations existed.
>>
>>71893559
Let me give you a little secret, the "Lamb" has not been slain yet. The seals are still fastened to the scroll. Look at the context of how John mentions that there was no one in heaven nor the earth and certainly no one underneath it either. Many people tend to mistake the lamb of David as Christ; this couldn't be further from the truth.

All I can say is that the Lamb & the Beast walk amongst us currently.
>>
>>71895975
i'm not really buying in the idea of gap theory, that there was a 2 thousand year period between jesus and book of revelation, and then everything will unfold rapidly in just a few years with israel in the center.

from what i understand, it's a recent invention by the jesuits, to shift the blame away from catholicism, the beast of the sea (and its puppet, protestantism, beast of the land), and direct everyone's attention towards the artificial israel, further solidifying everyone in materialist views, completely devoid of spiritual discernment, corrupting the old protestant interpretation that pointed the fingers at rome.

but in the end, we'll see how it goes. or not.

for example, i think both the lamb and the beast are collective terms, the spirit of christ/christ consciousness/"body of christ" and the spirit of the antichrist.

christ consciousness is those who look beyond the material world, towards the eternity free of flesh, and the spirit of antichrist is those who renounce spiritual reality, and focus entirely on material world, including things like personal pleasures, civilization, racial purity and all.

in the end, none of those matter. christ's kingdom, the kingdom (where everyone is "clothed in light", a pure spirit rather than in "animal skins", flesh bodies we wear today) is not of this world, and those who wish to enter it need to shed their attachment to the material world, the animal kingdom of jehovah, if they want to enter the divine kingdom of christ.

when the lamb is slain, the ones who embrace christ consciousness will likely be persecuted and die, or be "raptured", removed from the material world.
>>
>>71882542
I don't het the whole craze about AI and less so VR. It's pretty fucking overt.

The point of AI is obviously automation. Companies want cheap labour, governments want expendable superhuman armies, and the traditional evils in the world have their own obvious goals.

The purpose of VR is tot create the ultimate escapist attraction, the ultimate entertainment platform. The entertainment industry always had the same sinister goals so it should not be hard to figure out what the goal is for VR.

Also, please be a bit reasonable about it. It's not like all of a sudden we will have a strong AI. Rather Moore's law predicts we will have the computing power for double the simulated synapses and the storage for double the simulated neurons every 18 months so we will get human-capacity simulated brains by 2025, and then we have to figure out how to actually make it as efficient as a human brain because just a lot of neurons won't automatically work.

Same shit for VR, it will get progressively better. Please stop pretending we will suddenly out of nothing be fucked by AI
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.