[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The US president said there was "a tiny subset of groups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: obama.jpg (32 KB, 630x400) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
32 KB, 630x400
>The US president said there was "a tiny subset of groups that have perverted Islam", and our "greatest allies" in tackling extremism in the US were those "Muslim Americans who are historically fully integrated in our society".

>He said Islamophobia was not only wrong but "as a practical matter... self-defeating behaviour if we are serious about terrorism".

>Being careful with language used in relation to Muslims and respecting people's faiths were "security matters, not just feel-good, liberal political correctness", he said.

>Mr Obama also praised Prime Minister David Cameron for being "ahead of the curve" on LGBT rights issues.

>He said the campaign for marriage equality in the US and elsewhere had "probably been the fastest set of changes in terms of a social movement that [he'd] seen"

He's got a point.
>>
This guy spends all his time worrying about muh oppression and offending others instead of actually being a president.
>>
>>71880890

A FUCKING NIGGER
>>
>>71880890
Worst president ever.
>>
>>71880955
What a retarded thing to say. He obviously makes policy.
>>
Well, it is sort of true. The CIA perverted Islam and turned it into a weapon to wield against people they want to overthrow or enslave. Islam is just another tool for the globalist jew to get his New World Order. Muslims are just a bunch of stupid arab camelfucker terrorists so bluepilled they think they're fighting against the great devil without ever comprehending their entire religion is just another tool used to control dumb goyim and have them go die to advance the zionist's agenda.
>>
If they wouldn't try to shut down criticism of islamic history after a fundamentalist attack, less people would be islamophobic.

It also stands to reason that conflict is a natural byproduct of vastly different cultural and religious values being forced into the same environment.
>>
>>71881530
They may be the pawn of the Jew, but Islam was not perverted here.

They reverted back to how they acted before British/French colonialism, as they have rejected Western cultural influences. When the Jews broke up the colonial empires, they ended up unleashing Islam again as the horde of subhumans that it has always been. There's no going back now, for them.
>>
File: SALES.png (52 KB, 1710x942) Image search: [Google]
SALES.png
52 KB, 1710x942
>>71881530
>inb4 muh jobs

yeah those guidance systems sold to the cunts might put my kids through college, but at what price. Literally unforgivable, this nigger
>>
>>71880955
This.
Cf Little Justin.
>>
>>71881530

>The CIA perverted Islam and turned it into a weapon to wield against people they want to overthrow or enslave.

I can believe that is at least partly true.

>Muslims are just a bunch of stupid arab camelfucker terrorists so bluepilled

Yeah that's straight

>Islam is just another tool for the globalist jew to get his New World Order.

I don't know about all that. I hope you're wrong.

Mostly because I read too much Asimov and Heinlein as a kid and I'm endeared to the concept of a one-world space-fascist government and I'm scared that I'd like it
>>
Franky, except for President Obama, no one thinks LGBT issues and Islam are related. The whole speech can be safely ignored.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.