[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion about Mormonism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 278x181
What is /pol/'s opinion about Mormonism?
>>
>>71880778
words and such
>>
>>71880778
They're white and their birth rates are good. There's that.
>>
>>71880778
They're Hobo abducting cultists
who give me nice stuff because im nice to them
and don't snitch
>>
>>71880778
A scam religion invented so Joseph Smith could justify fucking everyone's wife.
>>71880881
But at least that is true and they are not pure degenerates.
>>
>>71880778
why would you care what /pol/ thinks?
>>
Joseph Smith, Brigham Young and the other early leaders used it to get themselves huge harems of hot young women.

After they died, it turns out people actually still believed in it so they kept it going, without realizing they (anyone not at the top of the pyramid when polygamy was legal) got played.

It's alright though I guess, they're nice folks.
>>
>>71880778
These guys annoyed the shit out of me on campus.
>>
Some of Trey Parkers best jokes are at the expense of Mormons. So I appreciate their existence for that reason alone
>>
>>71880778
if they did a better job with their early colonies in mexico. Polk could have gotten more clay out of the war
>>
>>71880778
Wow, I had two people who looked exactly like OP's picture confront me on campus on my was to a class activity. They started chatting and talking to be about Christianity and stuff so I went along with it, then they pull out the book and said they were Mormon and that really blew me away. They then tried to get my number but I politely declined and went on my way.
>>
>>71880778
>pro family values
>anti degeneracy
they're great potential allies. too bad they're all crazy cultists who vote for cruz.
>>
>>71880778
Irritating but harmless.
The No Protestant Solicitors sign made them just harmless.
>>
>>71880778
Their beliefs are hilariously absurd, but they're good people. They're walking examples that your beliefs don't dictate what kind of person you are.
>>
>>71880778
THEY ARE A TOOL OF THE JEW!!!

JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!
>>
>>71880778
Mormons are the real Jews. They should all be murdered in the most painful way.
>>
ringing my doorbell talking all kinda of brainwashed bullshit about some fucking mentally ill asshole who thought god sent a message to upstate NY just for him and that it was such an inspiration moment that they have to ruin my breakfast by sending two equally retarded fuckheads to my house to give me some shitty reading material . Basically Mormonism is fucking FUCKED
>>
They are probably the nicest and most polite of all religious groups.
>>
>>71880778
Look up Schnoblen.
>>
File: this one guys this one time.jpg (55 KB, 702x960) Image search: [Google]
this one guys this one time.jpg
55 KB, 702x960
>>71880778
I knew pic related, have a few classes with him last semester. A Mormon but one of the less religious types.
>mfw by the end of his first semester he was drinking coffee daily (with caffeine mind you) among other things, had a non-mormon gf who he was fucking, tried pot and took a dab of LSD, etc
Yeah, they're too sheltered so a good chunk can go overboard.
>>
>>71880778
Not Christian. This is the main reason Romney lost in '12. White Christians won't vote for someone unless they are a white Christian.
>>
>>71880778
really nice decent folk who hold strong (mostly) non-degenerate ideals.

I've considered going to their Church if for no other reason than looking for a qt non-degenerate mormon wife, and to be around inoffensive white people.
srsly I always see qt mormon girls.
>>
Utah fag here.
They are literally a cult.
They export their way of life to everyone around them.
I'm all for the fight against moral decay but they're going about it all wrong and doing much MUCH more harm than good.
They are Americas muslims.
>>
>>71881595
If you consider patronizing polite then yeah. Mormons are a cancer. Think Scientology but related to real Christianity enough to fool most Christians into thinking their belief system is legitimate.
>>
>>71880778
Cool people. They're not degenerate, and that's saying a lot.
>>
Mormons are okay but i dislike them because they take the words of Mitt "just cuck my shit up" Romney as law
>>
>>71881881
>t. Mormon

You aren't fooling anybody Brother Nathaniel. We know of the Mormon strongholds in Mexico.
>>
>>71880778
Good ethic, horrible Church.
>>
>>71880778
while i think their relligion is pretty strange it does seem to promote good values and they all seem very happy.
I don't like when they go door to door but i don't really hate it
>>
>>71881364
I'm voting for Trump.

>>71881947
I voted for Obama.

>>71881819
This poster isn't too far off. The church spent millions on prop 8 in California, and now its made statements supporting rapefugees. It has been very political but tries to pretend it stays out of politics.
>>
>>71881364

They are bluepilled cucks. They were redpilled until 1978 though.
>>
>>71881556
*tip*
From my experience with them, they're incredibly polite and open to criticism and different interpretations of "God" in religious discussions. They just have their own beliefs which are consequentially correct, even if grounded in absurdities (like all religion inevitably).
>>
my opinion?
mormons are an abomination and joseph smith was a charlatan and a fucking heretic
>>
>>71880778
Christ Cucks with gay little uniforms that go around bothering people. Also, creepy as fuck to be around. Bad a few mormons in my army unit, and their fucking fake stupid smiles make me want to bash their teeth in.
>>
>>71880778
what's the point
>>
File: tiffany trump 2.png (840 KB, 853x640) Image search: [Google]
tiffany trump 2.png
840 KB, 853x640
>>71884586
>hates happy white people with faith in higher meaning
>just their smiles enrage him
kill yourself, tbqhfam
>>
>>71882608
Explain your 1978 year
>>
it's a fake scam like most religions but if you want to join a religion out of desperation for belonging or want one for social bonds it's a great one to choose
>>
File: Typical_Mormon_Family.jpg (307 KB, 1024x714) Image search: [Google]
Typical_Mormon_Family.jpg
307 KB, 1024x714
>>71884733
Family and survival of the West.
>>
>>71880778
This is how I feel:
http://youtu.be/2U7nVKOaRKI
>>
>>71884586
>Anonymous (ID: sbWGcPKG) 04/24/16(Sun)08:31:39 No.71884586
You sound like a nigger or an edge lord
>>
>>71880778
insane cult that lost massive amounts of members thanks the members reading the truth about it when the internet became more popular but they have to pretend to still be a religion to maintain their tax-free business holdings.
>>
>>71880778
Almost all of the Mormons I've met have been really nice, genuine, humble people. They're also a huge benefactor to Scouting, which teaches traditional American and Western cultural values to young men. Mostly white, high birth rate, no degeneracy...

And yet they believe in one of the most hokey religions out there. No Coffee? Magic Underwear? Golden tablets that some guy found in his backyard?

Whatever works, I guess. Followers of Muhammad are pretty much the opposite, so...
>>
>>71881365
What was harmless about them pouring money into opposing Proposition 8 in CA?
>>
>>71880778
Krazy
Kult
Kills with
Kindness not
Kristian
Kooky
Krackhead
Kornfed
Kucks
>>
>>71884952
prob the year they let nigs join the priesthood
>>
>>71885055
this
>>
>>71881076
Because /pol/ is life
>>
File: RIP.webm (3 MB, 836x460) Image search: [Google]
RIP.webm
3 MB, 836x460
>>71880817
a little bit odd but most of them are nice as fuck and not degenerate
>>
>>71880778
There's more of them than jews now
>>
>>71885055
>>71885055
Good point
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckLqfX62u_I
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I was raised Mormon, AMA
>>
>>71880778

Violent Past. Strange beliefs. Good people.
>>
Mormons can be annoying. But for the most part, the ones I've met have been decent folks.
>>
>>71880778
I have family in Utah who are Mormon. Nice people and they have good family values. I can't get into their theology, though.
>>
>>71886318
What's for dinner today?
>>
>>71886318
I visited the Salt Lake temple while passing through Utah one time, and it surprised me how much they downplayed the whole "Jesus came to America" thing and instead tried to cast it as just another religion. Inside the church, do they do the same thing, or once you're in do they ramp up the stress on the implausibility? Also, what are those secret rooms in the temples like?
>>
>>71886382
This
Nice to have around but you don't want to have them be the majority in your town
>>
File: IMG_8520.jpg (3 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8520.jpg
3 MB, 5184x3456
THEY BANG MY FUCKING DOOR EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR FFS
>>
>>71885191
Religious liberty. Presbyterians have a God-Given Right to be godless heathens who marry faggots to each other and burn later.
>>
>>71880778
They're starting to act cucked in certain ways. They tend to be very soft on nationalist questions/border enforcement, for example, because it's mean to deport illegals.

They have been bringing over converts from the South Pacific to Utah and Idaho for a while, and it wasn't a major issue. But now they are doing the same thing with Africans and others, and it is causing some problems.

Look at the mini-riot not long ago after Salt Lake City cops shot a dindu kid in the middle of an assault. That wouldn't have happened in the older, pre-vibrant SLC.

Mormons are currently OBSESSED with being seen as "not racist," which is part of why they hate Donald Trump so much. They even elected some random Haitian woman to congress because of muh diversity.
>>
>>71886318
Do you do the doomsday prepping (or even just regular disaster preparation)?
>>
Just bring up the Mountain Meadows massacre and watch them squirm about it.
>>
>>71880817
tmi
>>
>>71880778
>>71880778

I'm dating a mormon and have pretending to be interested, mormonism is a sham and they will do what ever it takes to get you to convert into the collective, they only ever do things for "promise"of things.

My GF's brother thinks "God will give me a hot wife becuase I went on a mission", They've destroyed christianity and are not humble at all.

Mormons also are anti-white and anti-american, most praise and help fund mexican immigration saying its part of the "latter days" for the "natives to take their land back" which is why UTAH is so full of them now.

They cover up so much shit, they are terrible to kids/people and condemn them for anything. (Once again abusing christian values), even covered up a father touching his daughter and said "It's part of gods plan for him to touch you, therefore you must forgive him or you're a sinner"

The rich mormons always look down on the poor ones, basically, if you're not part of "original stock" you're just back up.

I have thousands of insane stories, i've gotten far pretending to be mormon so far
>>
>>71880881
>>71880881

They also have a high mix rate and african adoption rate.
>>
>>71881364
>>71881364
>>71881364

They are NOT pro family values, they are pro family control by the church. Trust me when I say this, i know many fucked upmormon families and the bishop just let's it happen saying "muh family integrity"

It's not family values as the family is destroyed thus hurting our nation.

They're not anti-degeneracy, they create it. They're anti-sex and all, but, it's only a means of control, not value system.
>>
>>71880778

most of the anons on here get it.

let's not forget that many of the flock have to expose their financial records to the church to prove that their tithe is correct.

also, i agree with dawkins assesment: "john smiths story and behaviour absolutely screams 'charlatan'".
>>
>>71881819
>>71882241

Yup, some of my mormon family is being paid to go to germany and greece to help move rapefugees into safe spots and try to bring some to USA. it's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>71889035
tell more pls
>>
>>71887314

>>71887314

Honestly it's like "Foot in door" tactics friend, our missionaries do what ever it takes to peek your interest, then just "act as your upart of the group" and use social push to make you fall in line as you feel that you can't say no.
>>
>>71880778
Mormons are rapidly becoming another cucked church. Importing all of the hispanics and africans they are converting to their religion into Utah. They will ultimately destroy their homogenous white Utah, the very thing that made Utah great and the Mormon religion great.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/the-mormons-are-becoming-another-treason-church-they-need-an-immigration-patriot-whack-on-the-snout
>>
>>71889255
>>71889255

Well, the first time I ever went to their church, they talked about how "The pope is evil and a demon and his worshipers are liars and pedophiles" and literally every sunday is just "This church is true 10000x" rarely do we ever talkabout humility and the passion of christ.
>>
>>71889458
I knew there was a strong anti-Catholicism, but you would find the same in any American Evangelical Church, and especially the Seventh Day Adventist Church.

I have a hard time believing the Mormon church is true considering it was only started in the 1820's (the true church must have gone on holiday for 17 1/2 centuries) and it was started by a convicted fraudster peddling an objectively falsifiable story about Native Americans being Jews, despite no archaeological, anthropological, genetic or linguistic evidence being able to confirm this.

At least tell me you have a qt white Mormon wife to make up for your troubles.
>>
File: 1459366007818.jpg (52 KB, 650x634) Image search: [Google]
1459366007818.jpg
52 KB, 650x634
A tool created and used by the F.&A.M.
>>
>>71880778
They believe weird things.
>>
>>71887314
>>71889362
look up milk before meat
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.