[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do muslems hate this one animal in particular?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 192x256
Why do muslems hate this one animal in particular?
>>
Envy.
>>
>>71880768
Because american is 30% white
shut up negroid
>>
>>71880768

Because they're humans cursed by Satan.
>>
>>71880768
They're here to do the Devil's work.
>>
>>71880768
They carried diseases back in those days.
>>
File: image.png (217 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217 KB, 330x319
They hate any animal that is more intelligent than them
>>
>>71880768
God wanted it.

The kikes hate them too
>>
Religious thinking:
The prehistory Semitic/arab cults in the region believed animals that either had certain types of hooves, or lived in dirt... were dirty.

Evolutionary thinking:
Pigs are one the oldest domesticated livestock, and unfortunately have undergone extreme inbreeding making their immune system weak. They're considered to be the dirtiest of all livestock by scientists.
Chances are people died from pork, and religious leaders, thinking disease was magical, said "nope, forbidden... cuz god and shit".
>>
>>71880768
They aren't allowed to eat meat from animals with cloven hooves. Something to do with the devil or sexual prowess with goats.
Probably hate pork in particular because it is so tastey
>>
>>71880768
they hate puppers too
>>
>>71880768

Same reason other Semitic sand nigger religions don't like it - pork spoils fast and has a higher chance to carry food born illness, especially if you are a Bronze Age herdsman with no running water to wash the shitty mid off the pig when you slaughter it.
Same as shellfish for kikes, too risky so it was banned by leaders smarter than the plebs that kept croaking after eating that shit.
>>
>>71880768
Early attempt at converting Jews by adopting pigs are filthy meme.
>>
>>71880989
So what's your excuse?
>>
>>71881073
Not true

The pig is an intelligent being and is deemed wrong to eat just like dolphins and whales! I know many Jews with pigs as pets. There is actually a secret text of old that suggests God commanded Jews to kill goyim because a goy eating a pig is equal to canabalism.
>>
>>71880941
It's not they carried diseases so such as it was they couldn't figure out how to properly cook pork and kept getting sick, instead of learning they decided to say they were diseased rather than learn proper cooking methods.
>>
>>71880768
Because desert monkies were too stupid to learn how to cook pork properly when the quran was written and just calling them "cursed animals" was easier than explaining to your hordes of idiotic savages the dangers of improperly prepared meats in a desert enviroment
>>
File: 1460671269664.jpg (556 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
1460671269664.jpg
556 KB, 2560x1707
>>71880850

FPBP
>>
File: feralpigs.jpg (95 KB, 640x434) Image search: [Google]
feralpigs.jpg
95 KB, 640x434
>>71880768
porkers
>>
>>71881341
Probably secular jews. I know kikes that eat pigs too.

Also, I need source for this "old secret text"
>>
File: 2016-02-11_14.06.28.jpg (6 KB, 247x120) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-11_14.06.28.jpg
6 KB, 247x120
>>71880854
Lol
>>
/thread/
>>
>>71880768
That one is pretty cute though.
>>
>>71881659
Secular kikes do eat pig it is horrible but religious ones have them as pet shown respect of that deserving the goy but even more because pigs do not hunt and kill goyim but goyim murder pigs and pigs have souls just like goy
>link to text
Never it is holy secret old text and I would never be able to share such secrets with you nor would the Jews entrust me with keeping them I have just read them when visiting on their Shabbats

It talks about saving the pig from the goyim and allow the pig to have their own kingdom as they did back in the day of greater Israel the pigs had their own nation then called Persia and the Israel and Persia were friends until the goyim one day killed and eated the pig and made Persia bad with no pigs just goy
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.