[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the deal with suicide? How do you feel about it? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 640x960
What is the deal with suicide?

How do you feel about it?

Why are their laws against it?

Why does the government try and keep you alive when you don't want to live?
>>
>>71879573
I would not be surprised if a majority of suicides are democrats. Although every day 22 US Veterans kill themselves. So its weird.
>>
>>71879573
It's illegal as a technicality so that cops can enter a residence without a warrant to save someone from suicide.

>How do you feel about it?

It's a shitty thing to do if you have family or friends. My sisters bf killed himself and she was devastated.

It's a selfish thing to do.
>>
>>71879573
wtf, there are laws against suicide?

Also:
>Why does the government try and keep you alive when you don't want to live?
It's illegal to break gov property. :^)
>>
>>71879573
almost always unnecessary, and usually a selfish coward's way out. also very sad because a lot of people with very serious and genuine problems who may have just needed help or people to reach out to them end up killing themselves

it can be a noble end on one's own terms, like with Juan Belmonte, or when honorable nippon samurai warriors commited seppuku, but more often than not it can and should be prevented

also, it should never be romanticized. EVER
>>
>>71879736
>It's illegal to break gov property. :^)
kek!
>>
>>71879965
Haha. You're a fag.
>>
File: 1457648634466.jpg (21 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1457648634466.jpg
21 KB, 460x276
>>71879736

Lul'd hard britbro.
>>
>>71880015
>>71880334

You laugh but that's why your family goes to a prison camp in NK if you an hero--you denied the state a resource.
>>
>>71879573
>dyed hair
>shitty tattoos

Wow what a surprise
>>
I've been thinking of killing myself for a while now, but it definitely is the easy way out. People who kill themselves are weak, in my opinion, but I know not everybody can handle what they sometimes need to do to get out of their personal danger zone.
>>
>>71879736
Until recently the punishment for suicide was the death penalty.
>>
>>71880430
Ouch. Could that country get ever more inhumane?

In the west, can your debts be transferred to your family though or stuff like that?
>>
>>71880709
>Could that country get ever more inhumane?

Yes.

>In the west, can your debts be transferred to your family though or stuff like that?

If the decedent's estate can't covert the debt, generally the debt is gone. At least that's how it is in the USA.

Creditors will call you and lie to you about that point, but the law is fairly clear on that point here.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.