[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>White people invade South Africa / tgake over country >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 15
File: South-Africa-005.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
South-Africa-005.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
>White people invade South Africa / tgake over country
> Establish brutal apartheid regime
> We can't let black people get rights . When black people start running the country they will treat us the same way we used to treat them
> Black get in power . They are actually really nice and give white people equal treatment

>Dylann Roof shoots up a black church and writes hateful manifesto.
> black people still forgive him and pray for him

Why are the anti-black memes always wrong /pol/? Racists are always getting BTFO.
>>
>>71879496
>Dutch, Anglos
>white
>>
File: 5648643518.png (1 MB, 783x728) Image search: [Google]
5648643518.png
1 MB, 783x728
>Thinking South Africa isn't a dangerous as fuck place for whitey to live right now
>>
>>71879496
Wow. You obviously don't know a damn thing about south Africa.

Whites live in constant fear of race attacks. They go to gated schools, live in gated communities. If the step outside their ethno area, they are robbed, beaten or just outright murdered. Also, read up on the plight of old dutch Afrikaner farmers out there.constant raids and fear of their lives.
>>
>>71879496
Not knowing anything about how brutally that country is collapsing on itself is fucking hilarious. Island Jigaboo.

There were few people living in the area at the time of colonization. Hell the people there hadn't invented the wheel or come up with a word for future.

Built a beautiful country with a high HDI for their blacks compared to all neighboring nations.

Blacks take it over, it turns to shit. White genocide commences.

Highest rape rate in the world. High presence of HIV. Terrible nation. Its only going to collapse further because blacks are inferior to whites at civilization.
>>
>>71879903
the fuck. why don't they just go home if this is true.
>>
>>71879496
That's fun bait, and all...

But your flag: Is this a proxy, or are you actually there? Because your beaches look like the best things that have ever existed, and I am wanting to know how long I can spend there, on say... like $10k USD.
>>
>>71879496
The original ANC guys are not the same as the majority. Most of the blacks here are bloodthirsty and stupid. They were reigned in by Mandela but the majority wanted a civil war.
>>
>>71879903
This is a bit of an exaggeration desu. There's a lot of private security everywhere but it's mostly for deterrence. Most of the crime happens in the townships, cape flats, and inner Johannesburg. (which is basically a township now.)

The farm attacks are very nasty though, and it's generally not a good idea to walk somewhere instead of driving.

>>71880621
Food's pretty cheap, you can get like 3 pizzas for ~$20 for example. Obviously cooking at home is cheaper still.

I don't know about accommodation though desu, but apparently it's relatively cheap.
>>
South Africa was nothing but a few fucking mud huts of nomadic people that didn't even live there until the whites came you fucking retard.
>>
>>71881308
Actually more like $15 with the current exchange rate. My bad.
>>
>>71879496
> Black get in power . They are actually really nice and give white people equal treatment
No. Read about affirmative actions and farm invasion
>>
>>71879496
>invade
South Africa wasn't inhabited when the Dutch and English settled there.
>>
File: 1310497836236.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1310497836236.png
386 KB, 667x670
>>71880388
>Home
Where do you think their home is?
>>
>>71880755
A civil war between the whites and the blacks would establish a Volkstaat and save the SA whites.

If they lost then At least they would go out with a bang instead of a whimper.
>>
File: 1460172643407.jpg (250 KB, 760x800) Image search: [Google]
1460172643407.jpg
250 KB, 760x800
>>
>>71879496
cool bait
>>
>>71880621
Food and accomodation is pretty cheap and the beaches are nice. You're welcome to come over.
>>
>>71881602
We wouldn't have lost but lots of our civvies would've been killed. We're spread out too much desu.
>>
>>71881772
He's lying
>>
>>71881797
I wouldn't care.

I'd have joined the AWB and preferred to die fighting than sit in gated communities and waited for my daughters to race mix and my son to be boiled alive.
>>
>>71881564
This. Fuck you guys who always tell us to jump ship.
>>
File: we.jpg (15 KB, 260x400) Image search: [Google]
we.jpg
15 KB, 260x400
>>71879496
>>
>>71881772
I can do doctor shit too, if I have to have like... a job. But man. Tobago is fucking pretty, from pictures. And nubian girls... let's get some healthcare goin.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 651x963) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 651x963
Rhodesians never die
>>
>>71881894
Nah man, families would've been hacked to death with machetes or burned alive. The blacks are animals when they fight.

The current situation isn't great but it's better than that. People's lives are more important than prosperity.
>>
>>71882149
Blacks tend to stick with blacks but flash your money and you might get somewhere.
>>
>>71882245
Really? Sorry to turn this into /trv/, but I kinda assumed that a white dude would slay, in Tobago.
>>
>>71882179
Fuck you coward.

A fast death with a strong chance of civilization survival is much preferable to a slow death you are going through.

I fucking sympathize with you goys but fuck man, your ancestors built that country from nothing. Those niggers don't deserve it.

You should've fought and been 100x more ruthless.
>>
>>71882313
Try your luck. Never know.
>>
>>71882314
It's not my life I'm fucking worried about faggot, it's the rest of my people - the women and children. They can make a plan now, even if they have to leave the country. If there had been war thousands of them would have died.

People are what make civilisation, and what civilisation exists for. Life isn't a game of who has the highest GDP.
>>
>>71882314
And be invaded by you?

The US government was elated with the way South Africa, Rhodesia, Angola, Mozambique, Algeria etc turned out.
>>
>>71882747
You mean the women that will be raped like they are now and the children that will be bashed against the rocks and drowned in boiling water?

It's happening anyway, except in slow motion.
>>
>>71881934
I know I wouldn't be comfortable living around a bunch of monkeys, and there being the possibility of my descendants being killed or destroyed through miscegenation. But if that's worth it because it's your home, then I guess it's your choice.
>>
>>71882747
No, it's about HDI
>>
>>71882919
>not realising that you have an equally likely chance of those things happening

The only difference between South Africa and the US is that in South Africa the white people have culture.
>>
>>71882314
Lol m8, I'm sure it is easy to call folks cowards and layer epithets and insults onto them from this side of the Atlantic because they didn't personally convert their entire family into a pseudo-militia to fight and die for a bit of clay.

Not to mention that this cunt is right >>71882831
>>71882831

I wouldn't be surprised if the U.S. at least initiated a patented AIR CAMPAIGN (â„¢) or even boots on the ground if what you're suggesting took place. We were balls-deep in Cold War kikeshit, and fucked over most of the decent sorts in the area.

The U.S. government basically chose Mugabe over Ian Smith as it was, what the fuck you reckon they would have done if the Rhodesians went straight maniacal on the ZLA?
>>
>>71883064
Hey retard
America has the same culture as SA.

We were both founded by Protestant Christians with a frontiersman individualistic culture that founded a civilization out of a land inhabited by uncivilized natives
>>
>>71882881
Yes there's horrible shit that happens but it's relatively rare, you're deluded if you think people are regularly drowned in boiling water. And the vast majority of crime here (including rape) is black-on-black. War would not be better.

And this >>71882831. You burgers would've bombed us like you did Yugoslavia.
>>
>>71883343
Yeah I agree we would've bombed you if you did fight back.

But that's no reason to just lie down and die.
>>
File: 1459301927484.jpg (27 KB, 493x365) Image search: [Google]
1459301927484.jpg
27 KB, 493x365
>>71879496
>> Black get in power . They are actually really nice and give white people equal treatment
>>
>>71883064
Well, I live in a white area. And this country is still majority white, so that's not really comparable to a bigger country with a small white minority. Also there are more murders there, and with governmental power and numbers the blacks need not fear.

Also you're assuming I'm staying here
>>
>>71879496
Hey faggot, as one giga nigger to another stop making our country look bad. White people are the fucking saviors of the world and us niggers should be grateful they took us out of the jungle and civilized us.

>>71880621
Don't ever come to Trinidad. You will be robbed, raped and killed, not necessarily in that order. The fucking africans that invaded the country and taking away my welfare are starting to behead and burn people to a fucking crisp. Oh and you won't find a nice nigger like me. Most of us hate white people and will fuck you up real bad. If you want a caribbean vacation go to the bahamas or some place that is safe for white people. Come here and you will die.
>>
>>71883433
>But that's no reason to just lie down and die.
Anon it's not like we're being put in camps. There is violence against us but it's by criminals, not the government. And we are fighting back, there're armed white neighborhood watches in every white community plus a whole bunch of private security companies.
>>
God, Volk, Vaderland
>>
>>71883710
>Oh and you won't find a nice nigger like me. Most of us hate white people and will fuck you up real bad. If you want a caribbean vacation go to the bahamas or some place that is safe for white people. Come here and you will die.
Well.

Way to kill my dreams.

You could have just lied to me, anon. I wasn't actually gonna do it, any more than I was gonna fulfill the fantasy where I move to Guam because I want to live in a concrete bunker and fight packs of wild dogs during my weekend job.
>>
>>71883773
I don't think it's enough.

Your country will go under another revolution soon anyway.

This one will be very violent and very anti-white.
>>
File: Gave a mouse a cookie.jpg (952 KB, 1238x2513) Image search: [Google]
Gave a mouse a cookie.jpg
952 KB, 1238x2513
>>71883773
Hey South Africa, is this real?

Also skin color + timestamp.
>>
File: 1458189215214.jpg (51 KB, 332x960) Image search: [Google]
1458189215214.jpg
51 KB, 332x960
>>71879496
>>
>>71883515
>And this country is still majority white,
60%.
>>
>>71883886
Sorry but this country is fueled by racial hatred. When the indians were in government life was good. We had plenty, had my food card and all that. Then us niggers got all arrogant and wanted the indians out. We put niggers like us in power and now they cutting dem programs and shit so they can fill the pockets of their friends and family. It's ridiculously hard to get US cash from the banks and they wanna start taxing people hard when they buy shit online let those fucking faggots that own stores are still jacking up their prices because our consumer affairs people are lazy as shit.
>>
>>71883886
I didn't want to go that extreme but yeah the country is pretty racist. Hence my "Blacks stay with blacks" comment.
>>
>>71884165
It's time to get out.
>>
>>71883989
>revolution
Unlikely. Poverty and unemployment slowly are getting better, and revolutionaries like the EFF are laughed at even by people who live in shacks.

The DA is going to win the main province in the upcoming elections too, and then things will really start getting better.
>>
File: thatcher-mandela.png (362 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
thatcher-mandela.png
362 KB, 800x600
Fuck off nigger. Let's take a quick look at Rhodesia.
The Glorious Nation of Zimbabwe set to a catchy Nena song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
>>
>>71884165
>>71884187
God damnit.

Tobago is fucking gorgeous. Can't you guys just smoke weed, pretend Haile Salasie is god or a donkey or Jesus or whatever, and chill the fuck out?
>>
>>71882167
Forever Rhodesia
>>
>>71884063
Is that not a majority
>>
>>71884404
Wrong island.
>>
>>71884577
I know. But I want it to be the right one.
>>
>>71879496
Because it makes me feel superior to believe i am the master-race
>>
>>71884244
No the guy needs to know. He needs to know how things are really here and not get deceived by the illusion of carnival and parang and all that shit. Hell if he wants to come down for carnival that would be the safest time for him. Lots of white pussy looking for big black dicks to fill them so he can watch women of his race get defiled by us bush animals.
>>
File: 020iansmithDM_468x519.jpg (41 KB, 468x519) Image search: [Google]
020iansmithDM_468x519.jpg
41 KB, 468x519
>>71884447
>>
>>71884625
I'm sorry, anon. Its a fucking shithole.
>>
>>71884681
When I said get out I meant we need to get the fuck out of this place.
>>
>>71881433
>plus tip
>>
>>71879496
>It was real in my mind: The post

Wew lad.

Do you think there was anything at all there before whites, if so please clarify what, and/or how many, so we can correct you.
>>
>>71879496
>Praising Zimbabwe
>the country that once fed africa know asking the un for grains
>>
>>71884710
>>71884747
So wait, are you guys on Tobago, though? Or are you in Trinidad? Can I still have a little bit of my dream?
>>
>>71884747
Would be nice but the USA's welfare system seems pretty fucked and I wouldn't get priority like down here. Also I can't fucking stand feminists and SJWs. Oh and trans people need to be fucking killed, they aren't real people. Don't want any of those faggots around me. Only way I can get perks in Germany is to become a muslim and I like pork too much to do that.
>>
>>71884902
Dunno about him but I'm on Trinidad.
>>
>>71884247
You've voted ANC in the past, haven't you? Didn't think they were going to be as bad as they turned out, I'm guessing.
>>
>>71884902
If you go Tobago be prepared to be nickel and dimed, get sub par service, maybe even outright rude service and have stuff missing from your suitcase. In all honesty the best thing Trinidad and Tobago has are sweet sweet spanish whores. You can get a full service one for about 100 USD.
>>
>>71884973
So everything you said is wrong, I will move to an island paradise surrounded by worshipful nubians, and my life will be excellent forever.

Thank you, anon.
>>
>>71884950
SJWs are creeping their heads in here now. Remember when that Jap got killed and mayor of P.O.S made those comments about women and the whole topless gymnastics situation.
>>
File: image.jpg (414 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
414 KB, 1024x683
>>71883996
Not entirely, but a lot of Joburg did go to shit for a while. It really depends on the area but the city as a whole is improving.

Pic related is one of the better areas near Wits university. It's relatively safe.

I'll post timestamp in a sec once I get out of bed senpai.
>>
>>71885117
>>71885121
He knows more than me. Bursting your bubble yet again.
>>
>>71885213
>Bursting your bubble yet again.
God damnit. Stop doing that. I have to leave this thread, now.
>>
>>71885103
Fuck no, the ANC was shit even under Mandela. He was the only decent one left. The rest of them want to follow in Zanu PF's footsteps.
>>
>>71885152
Yeah I remember that, poor bitch died because some niggers gotta take it to the extreme. The PoS mayor really was a pos though with the victim shaming but that's one of our flaws as Trini men. We feel like we're bullet proof and we can do/say anything with no consequences.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks

someone redpill be on farm attacks
>>
>>71879496
>White People Colonize S.Africa
>Actually makes things better and has a proper livable society
>Wonders why the rest of them doesn't follow their example.
>>
>>71885348
Those fuckers forgot completely about her and just focused on his comments too. It was ridiculous. I figured he would get some shit for it but didn't think it would get to that level.
>>
>>71885298
If you want you can stay by me. You can even fuck my wife but she's a red girl so she might not fulfill your chocolate bunny fantasy. Only in the ass though. Her pussy belongs to me.
>>
>>71885454
Wasn't she the best steel pan player in Japan to boot? 100% such a waste.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 450x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 450x301
>>71883996
>>71885180
And pic related is one of the bad areas. I've driven through one of the worst areas (Hillbrow) a few times and it's definitely nerve-racking.
>>
>>71885327
Agree - you kind of come across as having that half-ass acceptance and hope that a lot of folks from the Cape seem to cling to. Reminds me of the few remaining MDC supporters up in Zim.

I think if the DA ever seriously threatens the ANC, I think you ain't seen nothing yet.
>>
>>71885569
Yeah she was. Don't even know if they found the killers. I know the mayor resigned cause he said some bad words though,
>>
>>71879496
>>White people invade South Africa / tgake over country
This is what nigs actually believe
There was nothing there dumbass, whity built EVERYTHING.
>>
Does anyone have the webm of that chinaman slamming that nigger about never developing post colonialism
>>
>>71885359
They're hate crimes. Usually it's a gang from the surrounding community that attacks a walthy farmer out of spite.

They're very brutal and have unfortunately become more common because the Commando's were disbanded, and they're difficult to police against. (Plus the current government doesn't worry too much about white lives.)
>>
>>71885689
Don't think they have. The incident has practically been swept under the rug.
>>
>>71884747
>>71884681
Fuck man. I feel bad for y'all. Seems like you feel like the only sane people alive on the island.
>>
>>
>>71885617
I have hope, but I'm not deluding myself. I know things are dangerously fragile here.

I think the DA really does have a chance though, and the ANC aren't power-crazed enough to oppose the elections.
>>
>>71885826
Maybe they should have said that all women are whores or something. Probably would have been found immediately.
>>
>>71885822
From what I've heard the boere commandos are still alive in some areas, dependent entirely on area. Its a travesty that its come to that, but is it not frowned upon for farmers to fight back?

I find it hard for a nation that kicked so much ass in Angola to come to this. For fucks sake y'all were the terrible ones. The most feared army in Southern Africa.
>>
Wait I forgot about another good thing about Trinidad and Tobago. We have the best fucking KFC in the world and I ain't exaggerating about that.
>>
>>71886129
Remindes me of the Rum Dairy.
>>
>>71886129
Ever since we got Wendy's I never eat that anymore. Only when Popcorn Chicken is on the menu.
>>
>>71886021
I hope you're right, but Zuma and the rest of the post-Mandela ANC leadership would give me no reason to be hopeful. I also see a lot of similarities between the white politicians in the DA in RSA and the few whites left up in Zim that support the MDC. A lot of those guys hated the RF and thought Bob would never get that bad. They were wrong.
>>
>>71886279
I don't eat Wendys because they can't uphold their "Fresh never frozen" gimmick down here. I rather have a nice chicken roti with slight pepper over that kind of food any day.
>>
>>71886092
Some are still around yeah, a few started their own private security companies and some just started up militia-type groups. They're essentially the only protection the farmers have because the police are so incompetent.

And yeah self-defense is generally frowned upon in the typical liberal way, but especially so when it's Afrikaners defending themselves from blacks.

As for the decline: it's just how Africa works. The apartheid government wanted to slowly transition in the end, like the Rhodesians, but it wasn't good enough for the blacks or the UN.
>>
>>71886497
Well yeah. I'd eat Roti every day if I could. Was just talking about the lesser food.
>>
>>71886314
>>71886314
Zuma definitely acts like a dictator, and he's got enough support inside the ANC for it, but the black community (at least in Gauteng) is pretty disillusioned now because of his R200 million house.

The white guys in parliment are mostly cucks unfortunately. It'll be a while before conservative white men can have a proper say in the government.
>>
Bantu are shit, barely humans even compared to other negroes.
They aren't native to South Africa, they almost exterminated the antives.
The UN behavior is worthy of the death sentence.
>>
>>71879496
South Africa is a shithole. It has one of the highest crime and murder rates on Earth.
>>
>>71886533
>UN

The crimes those people have committed are published but ignored. I feel for y'all. I really do, I've done an insane amount of research on Boeres and the SADF in general. It's appalling what the world has done to you.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.