[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you more or less stressed now that you're legally an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: adults.jpg (33 KB, 480x453) Image search: [Google]
adults.jpg
33 KB, 480x453
Are you more or less stressed now that you're legally an adult, /pol/?

What about the modern world stresses you out?
>>
>>71878990
Kinda the same. I just have some questions about taxes and stuff, but not too hectic or stressful.
>>
>>71878990
Now that I'm an ''''adult'''' I can do more drugs (or drink, if you're into that kind of thing) instead of going to public school so I would say I'm less stressed out.

>t. degenerate millennial
>>
I've accepted that my retirement plan is a bullet in the head and now I'm less stressed.
>>
>>71878990
Less stressed. I'm not worried about anything.
>>
File: 1459367611836.jpg (7 KB, 221x223) Image search: [Google]
1459367611836.jpg
7 KB, 221x223
More, i don't want responsabilities, i don't know anything about documents , taxes or anything else, i don't even know where my documents are, all i know that they are with my mother
im literally a children in this aspects, and that just remembered me that in 1 month theres obligatory alistment for army, and i have no idea if i will even go there, i dont know what will happen
>>
>>71879162

Kek, why?
>>
>>71878990
I am not stressed at all, but adult life is very boring, I expected it to be a lot more ... exciting
>>
>>71879252

You don't want to serve your nation?
>>
>>71878990
Nah, I was way more fucked up as a teenager. Then I gained full control over my life, told my shits of a family to kiss my ass, got a bus ticket across the country and started living the life I wanted by building it from the ground up.

I can look around me and say everything that I have is mine and I did the work to make it mine. Did I have to work 60+ hour weeks for a couple years? Yep. Did I live in a tree for a couple weeks at the start? Yep. Was it worth it? Yep.
>>
>>71879322

Live in a tree? why the fuck did you live in a tree and how does that even work? do you mean a treehouse? why wouldn't you just sleep in a park?
>>
>>71878990
You know, it's weird, but less. I was a very awkward child surrounded by people who weren't like me, and I never fit in anywhere. Now that I'm part of the workforce, everything is different.

It's been a very positive change for me, I just regret that it took so long. I want to go back in time and yell at myself to get a job earlier and get friends who aren't fucking retarded students.
>>
>>71879319
I'm sick both mentally and physically, i know they won't pass me, i have chronic headache, fibromyalgia,depression,epididymitis(its better now but i still have it, and no i'm not making this shit like tumblr, it would be dangerous to have me there for everyone near guns)but what i meant is that i think i had to register something and i didn't
>>
File: desk jockey.jpg (146 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
desk jockey.jpg
146 KB, 1600x1066
I've never went on a date in high school and never had a girlfriend but I did spend my college years lifting as well as studying and now that I'm working in a cushy office job, I'm getting a lot of female attention I'm not used to and I don't know how to go about it.
>>
>>71879579

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure Brazil is basically a third world country, I'm therefore assuming you do not have neetbux.

How do you survive?
>>
>>71879703
parents
>>
>>71879846

Are they independently wealthy?
>>
>>71879873
yes, but shit is hard now since we are in crisis.
>>
>>71879986

Oh, are you worried they will run out of money and food or is it not so bad?
>>
>>71880032
often we don't pay internet, pay days/weeks late other bills, etc, but it had been much worst in 2008.
>>
File: crazyuncle john.png (293 KB, 612x352) Image search: [Google]
crazyuncle john.png
293 KB, 612x352
>>71878990
>now that you're legally an adult, /pol/?
I've been a legal adult for 10 fucking years, is everyone in this thread 18?

Anyway, I'm more fucking stressed out than ever.

I have no idea what I want to do with my life.
>>
More stressed, yeah. Specifically about money and trust. I knew there will be vultures who are only there to profit off of someone like in the cases of corporate ladders, but I guess I'm still naive and think the best of people. I'm out of my parent's nest, and they are the only ones who care about me so I'm basically alone now, but it's not big deal. I'll adapt eventually.
>>
>>71878990
Feminism, Muslims, degeneracy, the decline of western civilization, the fact all of our jobs are gone, white genocide.

You know, the usual.
>>
>>71878990
>What about the modern world stresses you out?
The fact that just as I graduated from college my country entered a massive economical and political crisis, leaving the country in a total mess with no jobs and ever growing unemployment.

Basically I went to one of the best universities in south america and dedicated several years to study to end up as a neet.
>>
>>71878990
I'm doing graduate studies and work two jobs to support myself.

I miss the days where I could spend all day playing vidya and watching anime. Now I can just do on weekends, even then not for long as I have other shit to take care of over the weekend.
>>
>>71880338

So why the fuck would you host expensive olympics?
>>
>>71879319
Nobody wants to serve in Brazil, unless you are a smart individual who succeeded in artillery/cavalry exams (CPUR) you'll pass the next 18 months cleaning toilets in the middle of some shitty countryside city.
>>
>>71879421
Because the niggers and homeless junkies literally just don't look up. I could climb trees pretty well and it was summer so the foliage was pretty dense on a couple of them so I could stash stuff up in the trees off the paths and no one's fuck with it. Tied some rope I found to a couple of the thick branches so I wouldn't fall out at night and got by until I found a roommate.
>>
>>71880932
>t. Estudante da USP
>>
>>71881688

So you had to share your tree with a roommate?
>>
>>71881806
Nah, that'd make for a good comedy though. Moved in with a co-worker for three months before I had enough funds to get an apartment of my own with enough months pre-paid to get around most places denial of application due to a lack of history.
>>
>>71881449
>So why the fuck would you host expensive olympics?
We did not choose to do so, our corrupt government has decided to go ahead and do the world cup and olympics so they can steal taxpayers money on the numerous building projects that had to be made as preparation for hosting such event.

One of said projects was a "ciclovia" by the sea right next to one of the main avenues of Rio, thing was not even 5 months old, it was finished in january, and it just collapsed 2 days ago killing 2 people and injuring several others that were riding their bikes when it fucking collapsed.

The politicians don't care how many of us die or get injured, they don't care they are shitting on our economy and standard of living, they just care about filling their own pockets and that of their family and friends.

>>71881779
>t. Estudante da USP
UNESP na verdade.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.