[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eating out everyday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 15
File: tequila1900-8.jpg (216 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
tequila1900-8.jpg
216 KB, 1800x1200
Is eating out every day degenerate or redpilled?

pros
>dont have to go to the grocery store
>don't have to buy groceries
>dont have to cook
>dont have to clean up
>don't have to do dishes
>don't have a chance of burning/fucking it up
>don't have a finite supply of food/beer
>get waited on
>get festive environment which is more entertaining than sitting alone at home in the dark
>get an authentic, home cooked meal every day, whatever you want
>its only slightly more expensive than cooking for yourself every day

cons
>its slightly more expensive than cooking for yourself every day
>maybe $1 or $2 or so, depending on where you go
>>
Do you eat out for every meal too you faggot?
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 1412x1412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 1412x1412
>>71878801
Slightly less expensive? Way more expensive. And less healthy
>>
>>71878908
Yes, but I only eat 2 meals a day
>>
>>71878801
pure degeneracy

>no control over seasoning or spice
>refuse to learn skills of basic self reliance
>terribly unhealthy
>needlessly wasteful
>>
>>71878801
if i was rich as fuck yes

i only condone eating out if you are eating at 5 star restauarants

if you unrionically eat burgerking 5 times a week or something disgusting then you should kill yourself

fucking disgusting food
>>
>>71878801
You get sick of takeout after a while and you will miss a home cooked dinner. Its neither
>>
>>71878955
I don't mean fast food, but family/neighborhood restaurants

I just got 4 street tacos, a tamale, side of rice, chips and salsa for $4

Trying to do that myself would've cost about $4 and it would've been a lot shittier, I figure let the professionals handle it

Also you support the community instead of a grocery chain
>>
enjoy your gmo food
>>
>>71879099
>Also you support the community instead of a grocery chain

the grocery chain that employs 50 people in your community vs a taco stand that employs beaners and likely fails health inspections
>>
>>71878801

Waste of money.
Too many calories.
Lack of self-reliance.

NO, not eating out is degeneracy.
>>
File: goldkek.jpg (84 KB, 1000x928) Image search: [Google]
goldkek.jpg
84 KB, 1000x928
>>71879021
>terribly unhealthy
how so? a lot of restaurants have healthy/vegetarian items

>needlessly wasteful
in terms of $$? I can get a steak dinner, potato and sour cream, a salad, soup, and vegetables for $4.99

could I buy all that shit, use the energy cooking it for $4.99? probably no

>also
Prime rib buffet is only $6.99 all you can eat

all you can eat man, literally all you can eat for $7, it's not like I have kids anon why shouldn't I eat like a king everyday and have my meals served to me like a king
>>
File: together.jpg (571 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
together.jpg
571 KB, 849x565
>2032-16
>Not knowing what the hell is going in your food or who is cooking it

Are you insane in the membrane?
>>
>>71879099
>4 street tacos
kek
>>
>>71878801
I eat fast food 1-2 times a month. If I ate out it would be just me sitting at a booth alone, better to drop a 5$ and eat little ceasers.
>>
>>71879047
yeah well, some people aren't married and don't have the faculties to cook every day

I do what I can
>>
>>71878801
No mang. People are actually paid to ensure your utmost happiness.
>tfw a neet
>tfw people are paid to make sure you are 100% happy

I spends allllll my neetbux being looked after by wageslaves. £210 a week!!!!
>>
File: buffet.png (195 KB, 365x274) Image search: [Google]
buffet.png
195 KB, 365x274
>>71879416
Ah, so you're eating at buffets each day. Enjoy your disease.
>>
I think you mean Way more expensive especially here where everything is like $1 million for a tiny portions
>>
>>71879403
>Lack of self-reliance.
sure but unless you own your own home, walk everywhere, are self-employed using tools you forged yourself

you will be relying on someone, always
>>
>>71878801

>2016
>Not having a pure waifu that can cook for you top tier homemade food

Burger please kill yourself
>>
>>71879558
>excuses: the post

cooking is incredibly easy
>>
>>71879099
Amerifat being lazy? What else is new?
>>
>>71879416
>how so? a lot of restaurants have healthy/vegetarian items

because you have little control over how it is made or how much salt/fat is used

and if you're buying all vegan food from a restaurant, you're getting ripped off ten times worse on price. i'll let you decide which reason you're retarded
>>
>>71879281
>implying grocery store employees are people
>>
File: bride.jpg (81 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
bride.jpg
81 KB, 600x450
>>71878801
When I lived alone it was easier to eat out than to grocery shop for one.

Shopping for one is hard becuase everything comes in large quantities and goes bad before you can use it.

I also don't really like buying mcdonalds at the grocery ie canned food etc.

Now that I'm married my wife makes me fancy shit from pinterest that is DESU much better than going out. Though I still go out for fun and get deep fried shit.

Moral of the story is find a woman while she's young and raise her yourself. Don't let theTV do it.

I have to constantly remind her hwo shit everything she sees on tv is.
>>
Just cook your own shit.
>>
>>71879517
If you eat regularly in the same places and get to know people, you get larger portions, extra burgers, the biiiggest steaks. Don't be a dick and they wont put phlegm in your food.
>>
>>71879737
but its messy and you're a cuck for washing dishes

i will literally never scrub dishes who has time for that shit, fuck all that
>>
>>71879681
being able to make food for yourself is some of the most basic shit. stop hand waving and equivocating
>>
>>71879257
Is there any legitimate argument against gmo's other than "ebil corporations make money"?
>>
You can buy ingredients and make several meals to cover several days worth of food for less.

Eating out in convenient, but is usually more expensive, I usually eat out one meal per day a few days a week
>>
>>71879850

Sir are you a nigger or a poo in loo? Cause every other race can wash fucking dishes.
>>
>>71879850
do you also think people are cucks for showering and wiping their asses after shitting?
>>
>>71879850
>cuck for washing dishes
The fuck am I reading?
>>
>>71879803
where do you find a young wife anon I have 2 fulltime jobs I don't really have time to go wife hunting

please, I'm hungry
>>
>>71879899

Not really, but i wouldnt be so fond on raising kids on a larged percentage of modified food.

I will wait to see if american kids get fucked up by this or not
>>
File: Ryans.jpg (77 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
Ryans.jpg
77 KB, 800x599
Funniest damn thing that has ever happened to me. A couple of weeks ago we decided to cruise out to Ryan's Steakhouse for dinner. It was a Wednesday night which means that macaroni and beef was on the hot bar, indeed the only night of the week that it is served. Wednesday night is also kid's night at Ryan's, complete with Dizzy the Clown wandering from table to table entertaining the little bastards. It may seem that the events about to be told have little connection to those two circumstances, but all will be clear in a moment.

We went through the line and placed our orders for the all-you-can-eat hot bar then sat down as far away from the front of the restaurant as possible in order to keep the density of kids down a bit. Then I started my move to the hot bar. Plate after plate of macaroni and beef were consumed that evening, I tell you - in all, four heaping plates of the pseudo-Italian ambrosia were shoved into my belly. I was sated. Perhaps a bit too much, however.

I had not really been feeling well all day, what with a bit of gas and such. By the time I had eaten four overwhelmed plates of food, I was in real trouble. There was so much pressure on my diaphragm that I was having trouble breathing. At the same time, the downward pressure was building. At first I thought it was only gas, which could have been passed in batches right at the table without too much concern.
>>
>>71879803
>Shopping for one is hard becuase everything comes in large quantities and goes bad before you can use it.

such as?
>>
>>71880010
Unfortunately, that was not to be. After a minute or so it was clear that I was dealing with explosive diarrhea. It's amazing how grease can make its way through your intestines far faster than the food which spawned the grease to begin with, but I digress... I got up from the table and made my way to the bathroom. Upon entering, I saw two sinks immediately inside the door, two urinals just to the right of the sinks, and two toilet stalls against the back wall. One of them was a handicapped bathroom. Now, normally I would have gone to the handicapped stall since I like to stretch out a bit when I take a good shit. But in this case, the door lock was broken and the only thing I hate worse than my wife telling me to stop cutting my toenails with a pair of diagonal wire-cutters is having someone walk in on me while I am taking a shit.

I went to the normal stall. In retrospect, I probably should have gone to the large, handicapped stall even though the door would not lock because that bit of time lost in making the stall switch proved to be a bit too long under the circumstances. By the time I had walked into the regular stall, the pressure on my ass was reaching Biblical portions. I began "The Move."
>>
>>71878801
Degenerate.
>>
>>71878801

hire a servant to make your food, do your shopping, do your dishes.
>>
>>71880060
For those women who may be reading this, let me take a moment to explain "The Move." Men know exactly what their bowels are up to at any given second. And when the time comes to empty the cache, a sequence of physiological events occur that can not be stopped under any circumstances. There is a move men make that involves simultaneously approaching the toilet, beginning the body turn to position ones ass toward said toilet, hooking ones fingers into ones waistline, and pulling down the pants while beginning the squat at the same time. It is a very fluid motion that, when performed properly, results in the flawless expulsion of shit at the exact same second that one?s ass is properly placed on the toilet seat. Done properly, it even assures that the choad is properly inserted into the front rim of the toilet in the event that the piss stream lets loose at the same time; it is truly a picture of coordination rivaling that of a skilled ballet dancer.

I was about halfway into "The Move" when I looked down at the floor and saw a pile of vomit that had been previously expelled by one of those little bastards attending kids night. It was mounded up in the corner so I did not notice it when I had first walked into the stall. Normally, I would not have been bothered by such a thing, but I had eaten so much and the pressure upward was so intense, that I hit a rarely experienced gag reflex. And once that reflex started, combined with the intense pressure upward caused by the bloated stomach, four plates of macaroni and beef started coming up for a rematch.

What happened next was so quick that the exact sequence of events is a bit fuzzy, but I will try to reconstruct them as best I can. In that moment of impending projectile vomiting, my attention was diverted from the goings-on at the other end. To put a freeze frame on the situation, I was half crouched down to the toilet, pants pulled down to my knees, with a load of vomit coming up my esophagus.
>>
>>71879416
> steak dinner, potato and sour cream, a salad, soup, and vegetables for $4.99

If this isn't bait than good for you. I don't know where in the US you could possibly find a low-quality meal like this for that cheap.

I can't leave a fucking del-taco without spending at least $6-7 bucks, and I don't even drink soda.
>>
>>71880099
Now, most of you know that vomiting takes precedence over shit no matter what is about to come slamming out of your ass. It is apparently an evolutionary thing since shitting will not kill you, but vomiting takes a presence of mind to accomplish so that you do not aspirate any food into the bronchial tubes and perhaps choke to death. My attention was thus diverted. At that very split second, my ass exploded in what can only be described as a wake...you know, as in a newspaper headline along the lines of "30,000 Killed In Wake of Typhoon Fifi" or something similar. In what seemed to be most suitably measured in cubic feet, an enormous plug of shit the consistency of thick mud with embedded pockets of greasy liquid came flying out of my ass.

But remember, I was only halfway down on the toilet at that moment. The shit wave was of such force, and of just such an angle in relation to the back curve of the toilet seat, that it ricocheted off the back of the seat and slammed into the wall - at an angle of incidence equal to the angle at which it initially hit the toilet seat. Then I sat down. Recall that when that event occurred, I was already halfway to sitting anyway and had actually reached the point of no return. I have always considered myself as relatively stable gravitationally, but when you get beyond a certain point, you're going down no matter how limber you may be. Needless to say, the shit wave, though of considerable force, was not so sufficient so as to completely glance off the toilet seat and deposit itself on the walls - unlike what you would see when hitting a puddle with a high-pressure water hose; even though you throw water at the puddle, the puddle gets moved and no water is left to re-form a puddle. There was a significant amount of shit remaining on about one-third of the seat rim which I had now just collapsed upon.

Now, back to the vomit...
>>
>>71880010
go on
>>
>>71880143
While all the shitting was going on, the vomit was still on its way up. By the time I had actually collapsed on the toilet, my mouth had filled up with a goodly portion of the macaroni and beef I had just consumed. OK, so what does the human body instinctively do when vomiting? One bends over. So I bent over. I was still sitting on the toilet, though. Therefore, bending over resulted in me placing my head above my now slightly-opened legs, positioned in between my knees and waist. Also directly above my pants which were now pulled down to a point just midway between my knees and my ankles. Oh, did I mention that I was wearing not just pants, but sweatpants with elastic on the ankles. In one mighty push, some three pounds of macaroni and beef, two or three Cokes, and a couple of Big, Fat Yeast Rolls were deposited in my pants...on the inside...with no ready exit at the bottom down by my feet. In the next several seconds, there were a handful of farts, a couple of turds, and the event ended. Yet I was now sitting there with my pants full of vomit, my back covered in shit that had bounced off the toilet, spattered on three ceramic-tiled walls to a height of about five feet, and still had enough force to come back at me, covering the back of my shirt with droplets of liquid shit. All while thick shit was spread all over my ass in a ring curiously in the shape of a toilet seat.
>>
>>71880171

And there was no fucking toilet paper. What could I do but laugh. I must have sounded like a complete maniac to the guy who then wandered into the bathroom. He actually asked if I was OK since I was laughing so hard I must have sounded like I was crying hysterically. I calmed down just enough to ask him if he would get the manager. And told him to have the manager bring some toilet paper. When the manager walked in, he brought the toilet paper with him, but in no way was prepared for what happened next. I simply told him that there was no way I was going to explain what was happening in the stall, but that I needed several wet towels and I needed him to go ask my wife to come help me. I told him where we were sitting and he left. At that point, I think he was probably assuming that I had pissed just a bit in my pants or something similarly benign.
About two minutes later, my wife came into the bathroom not knowing what was wrong and with a certain amount of worry in her voice. I explained to her (still laughing and having trouble getting out words) that I had a slight accident and needed her help. Knowing that I had experienced some close calls in the past, she probably assumed that I had laid down a small turd or something and just needed to bring the car around so we could bolt immediately. Until I asked her, I'm sure she had no idea that she was about to go across the street and purchase me new underwear, new socks, new pants, a new shirt, and (by that time due to considerable leakage around the elastic ankles thingies) new sneakers. And she then started to laugh herself since I was still laughing. She began to ask for an explanation as to what had happened when I promised her that I would tell her later, but that I just needed to handle damage control for the time being. She left.
>>
>>71878801
Foolish if your not rich.
>likely to make you fat.

That's the only problem with it. If you live a busy life its better than cooking at home.
>>
>>71880217
The manager then came back in with a half-dozen wet towels and a few dry ones. I asked him to also bring a mop and bucket upon which he assured me that they would clean up anything that needed to be cleaned. Without giving him specific details, I explained that what was going on in that stall that night was far in excess of what I would expect anyone to deal with, what with most of the folks working at Ryan's making minimum wage of just slightly above. At that moment, I think it dawned on him exactly the gravity of the situation. Then that manager went so far above the call of duty that I will be eternally grateful for his actions. He hooked up a hose. Fortunately, commercial bathrooms are constructed with tile walls and tile floors and have a drain in the middle of the room in order to make clean up easy. Fortunately, I was in a commercial bathroom. He hooked up the hose to the spigot located under the sink as I began cleaning myself up with the wet towels.

Just as I was finishing, my wife got back with the new clothes and passed them into the stall, whereupon I stuffed the previously worn clothing into the plastic bag that came from the store, handing the bag to my wife. I finished cleaning myself off and carefully put on my new clothes, still stuck in the stall since I figured that it would be in bad taste to go out of the stall to get redressed, in the event I happened to be standing there naked and some little bastard kid walked in. At that point, I had only made a mess; I had not yet committed a felony and intended to keep it that way.
>>
>>71880022
I bought some bread and made peanut butter sandwiches everyday for lunch but the bread still went fucking bad before I could finish it
>>
>>71880265
When I finished getting dressed, I picked up the hose and cleaned up the entire stall, washing down the remains toward the drain in the center of the room. I put down the hose and walked out of the bathroom. I had intended to go to the manager and thank him for all he had done, but when I walked out, three of the management staff were there to greet me with a standing ovation. I started laughing so hard that I thought I was going to throw up again, but managed to scurry out to the car where my wife was now waiting to pick me up by the front door.

The upshot of all this is that I strongly recommend eating dinner at Ryan's Steak House. They have, by far, the nicest management staff of any restaurant in which I have eaten.
>>
I eat out with friends a lot and I work the night shift so I go out for "lunch" a lot
>>
>>71880022
Bread
Steak mince
Diced beef
Chicken goujons
4 pints of milk
Tub of butter
Bag of potatoes
Broccoli
Ice cream
Large pizza

Only thing I ever baughts that didn't expire, tins of tuna fish ...
>>
>>71880106
I used to eat del-taco almost every other day and got a couple chicken rollers, bean/rice/cheese burrito, tostada for under $4

thats lot of food for $4
>>
>>71878801
It's degenerate as fuck

Learn to cook you complete failure
>>
I rarely eat out and generally only do when I am forced to by other people. The food is generally lacklustre, undercooked, and good only knows what the people in the kitchens do to it. Especially if they're gooks or some other shitskin that still squats to shit.
>>
>>71880385
I dont know how
>>
As a chef i barely cook at home because i have literally no desire to on one hand its completely degenerate cause cooking isnt hard you lazy fuckers but i would be out of a job if everyone thought that way
>>
>>71880003
How would it be bad for you though? Aren't the genetic modifications designed to make them immune to pesticides and herbicides?

>Oh no, this corn won't die if you spray it with Roundup! This is bad because I'd rather eat corn whose gnats have been picked off by hand by some dwarf spic, and I am willing to insinuate that eating non-organic plants cause all sorts of health problems to perpetuate my preferences
>>
>>71880270
Put it in the fridge dude..
>>
>>71880385

cooking is for people whose time is worth less than 20 dollars an hour. that's just the truth. if you make more money than that, your time is to valuable to be spent cooking or shopping for food. you hire someone else to do it.
>>
>>71880455
Practice makes perfect

Just look up simple recipes, buy the ingredients and follow cooking instructions, not too hard
>>
>>71880359
Refrigerator
Don't buy too much?
^
^
How long does it take you to drink half a gallon?
Don't use butter then
Buy individual potatoes
Buy less
>
Why are you buying a large?

Am I being trolled?
>>
>>71880512
The anti GMO crowd are fucking retarded
>>
>>71880553
Yeah I'm sure you have your own personal chef and maid while posting on 4chan rofl
>>
>>71878801
It was pretty common in the early 20th century and before in a lot of places.
>>
>>71880553
>hire someone else to do it
How bout you do it yourself you lazy cunt, its people like you who give America a bad name
>>
>>71878801
Eating out an ass hole is degenerate. Why are we talking about this anyway?

Eating out dinner every night is decadent not degenerate.
>>
>>71880994
It's amazing how lazy people in this country are. Either lazy, entitled or both
>>
>>71878801
i throw out so much good food every day just from my refrigerator
>>
>>71880512
There is not enough research to prove that GMOs are safe yet.

Consider that many substances that were consumed for decades are now getting marked as unsafe. Example: USA banning trans fats.
>>
>>71879517
and you know when you buy it at the grocer?
>>
>>71880994

listen very closely.

my time is worth too much to be spent fucking... cooking.

i understand if you're poor and you do it to save money. that's admirable. but after a certain point, cooking is just stupid. do you think that donald trump cooks? ever? like, ever? do you think that he drives his own car? do you think that he does maintenance on his plane? no, it'd be a waste of his time.

cooking is only virtuous if you have an actual reason to do so, and if you make enough money that it costs MORE to cook your own food that to have someone else do it, than you'd be an idiot to cook. but, someone like that wouldn't become valuable enough that other people can be compensated for assisting you do your job better.
>>
>>71880782
>yes goy, support globalist corporations like Monsanto as they exist to serve you!
>>
>>71880704
>>71880704
>>71880704
In a refrigerator, butter goes fucking mouldy. I need butter, tuna sandwiches make up 80% of my diet when at home. (I eat out a lotttttttt) Meat turns deadly brown because for one, I need less than half of what is packaged.
3 potatoes cost the same as 15 potatoes.
Still wayyyyy too many. Seriously it's all packaged for a family of 4. Fine if you are a fat fucking bastard like yourself.
>>
>>71881246
Typing out this response in a thread on /pol/ is better use of your time? lol okay man
>>
way too expensive + takes too much time !!
>>
>>71881246

Your time is so valuable that you shitpost on /pol/?

My girlfriend usually cooks for me and also makes my lunches. There's really no argument about the cost. I spent $90 on groceries that will last me two weeks, and that's including long-term things like a jar of honey, dishwasher tabs, a huge bottle of olive oil, etc that are only bought every few months or so.

Every time me and my girlfriend go out to eat, it's hard to keep it under $30.
>>
>>71881342
>>71881394

this is 'fun' and i don't require compensation for shitposting. it's a labor of love. money isn't everything. i'd cook, if i loved cooking.
>>
>>71879606
It fucking disgusts me that my tax dollars go to support people like this in America . If you are able bodied you have no excuse to be living off government welfare, unless you are actively looking for a job. Those "wage slaves" are actually doing something for themselves instead of pathetically relying on the government. Please do the working people of your country a favor and kill your self.
>>
>>71881326
Learn to eat without butter than or deal with it then, faggot

Are you too good for frozen food? It would help since you are too much of a dumbass to know how to shop properly for a single person.
>>
>>71881326

They sell potatoes individually in any real produce section. They are not expensive.

You can buy packages of 3/4 pound beef/chicken. I have a bunch in my freezer right now. Do you have a freezer?
>>
>>71878801
not making your own food is what niggers do
>>
>>71881571
He's just a whiny little bitch. No wonder he doesn't have a job, no one would hire someone like him.
>>
>>71881452
Get real. I kill myself, they're out of a job. Not very bright, are you?
>>
>>71878801
>slightly more expensive

Try vastly more expensive, unless you're an unhealthy fat ass eating off of the dollar menu. Then again, if you eat out every day you are more likely to be a fat ass. Just cook for yourself you lazy fatso.
>>
>>71879281
I'll support a locally owned business over a chain or franchise any day. Nothing wrong with eating out. I know only two people who I would consider wealthy and they're some of the most financially savvy people I have ever met and they eat out for literally every single meal. If you live in a town with a vibrant culture where you could get a different experience every day go for it.
>>
>>71881523
Mate I wouldn't eat frozed food even if I was starved with malnutrition. I'd rather fucking die.
>>
>>71879558
>some people aren't married

Western women can't cook anyway. I'm 25 and I cook for myself, learn it fag, it's not that hard.
>>
>>71881311
Again, explain to me how
>le ebil corporations turning a profit

Necessarily and without exception correlates to:

>anything a corporation does must necessarily cause their customers a slow death or other intangible, subtle harm

Have you ever considered that maybe GMOs are a win/win? If not, why not, and how are you arriving at the conclusion that they are "probably" bad for you?
>>
>>71880010

And then after dinner you decided to do a bit of shopping at walmart with soiled pants?
>>
>>71881763
Have fun eating your shitty tuna sandwiches and whining about food going bad rofl
>>
>>71880270
>peanut butter sandwich
>cooking
>>
>>71878801
degenerate.

learn to cook faggot.
>>
>>71881853
People let the media influence how they think.
>>
>>71881625
Fuck you. Bring me my sandwich that I ordered bitch, before I complain to your boss and get you fired.
>>
>>71881730
My uncle eats out virtually every day, but to give you an idea of how much money he makes he lives in a 7 million dollar house.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
Guys watch how the MSM spins the Donald Trump Indian Accent incident. Some Cruz missiles are thumbs downing this video and commenting. Make sure to thumbs up.....l
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qmoZjpYE5WA
>>
>>71881977
Judging by what you have told us, you would be too lazy to even do that.
>>
fresh salad + canned tuna + good bread
takes me 5 minutes to make
>>
>>71878801
I order two McDoubles from McDonald's every day because they're incredibly cheap and high in protein. I recommend anyone who lifts do the same.
>>
>>71881854
As is the tradition.

>>71881776
Women aren't allowed to touch anything in my kitchen. They have no idea how to treat good cookware or knives. They burn shit and then toss everything into the dishwasher. They're useless.
>>
dude literally learn to fucking cook get yourself some nice fucking cuisinart pans and pots and make spaghetti or something. It's literally boiling fucking water. Go buy a fucking cookbook and go to your local supermarket. There's nothing wrong with going out once in a while but probably at least twice a day? Fuck off.
>>
>>71881856
Hey, I eat out everyday. I'm friends with the chefs and waitresses everywhere because I'm such a likeable, sexy guy and one of their most regular customers. Steak salads, chicken salads are my top dishes. They give me there biggest steaks, cooked rare. I also love the fish dishes, especially sea bass hnnnngggg. You should join me one time. No tuna sandwiches. They're just filler snacks.
>>
>>71882295
>neet
>4chan
>sexy

:^)
>>
>>71878801
>is eating out every day degenerate or redpilled

HOLY FUCK WHO CARES
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SO FUCKING RETARDED YOU NEED EVERYTHING YOU DO TO BE APPROVED BY A BUNCH OF FUCKER, HALF OF WHICH ARE MEGA AUTISTS.
GET A LIFE
>>
>>71882452
found the fat ass who eats out every day.
>>
>he dosen't have a singing rice cooker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZB5SdrBKx4
>>
>>71882452
YUP
lives in a first world country
is too stupid to eat
>>
Now tell me why this is wrong:

>dont have to go to the grocery store
acquire lazyness
>don't have to buy groceries
acquire poor math skills and bad spending habits
>dont have to cook
lose the ability to cook
>dont have to clean up
become horrible housekeeper
>don't have to do dishes
become complacent at your own home resulting in dirty kitchen
>don't have a chance of burning/fucking it up
not able to learn from your mistakes
>don't have a finite supply of food/beer
lose survival skills
>>
File: WP_20160422_06_24_39_Pro.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160422_06_24_39_Pro.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
>>71882333
As much as I hate selfies, here's a pic of my very tired, full belly after an evening of beer drinking, salad munching, kebab avoiding jollies. I get propositioned every time I leave the house, no joke. It's not good being sexy :(
>>
File: Reno9114_L.jpg (15 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Reno9114_L.jpg
15 KB, 400x600
>>71879416
>I can get a steak dinner, potato and sour cream, a salad, soup, and vegetables for $4.99

the cheapest steak dinner I've ever seen was in reno for $3.99 but I didn't get potato. It was terrible low quality and I maybe got 4 bites out of it.
>>
>>71878801
>It's slightly more expensive
>SLIGHTLY
IMPLYING
>>
>>71881662
>I kill myself and they're out of a job
Do you really think the businesses of your country are that reliant on the money of basement dwelling NEETS?
>>
Degenerate. I did that for two years straight and got so run down and sick I thought I had ms. You goys need to eat healthy. Please learn from my mistakes.
>>
>>71881662
>>71882984
You're only a consumer in the sense that you consume everyone else's time and money.
>>
>>71882984
Right?

>the businesses of this country need my money which I got from taxing income and business profits

That's like counting government jobs as a net positive. NEETs are terrible.
>>
>>71882984
Fuck yes lol. Snobby cunts eat out maybe once a month and hoard their monies worse than Jews. We eat out everyday, no expense spared. Tips, smiles, even hugs. Hugs are free :)
>>
>>71883308
"Hoarding money" is a term used by low IQ people who have no concept of the future and the return on money you get by saving and investing. There's a reason Jews are rich.
>>
>>71883198
What's your point? I think we alll know the meaning of consumerism yet I'm not surprised that you mentioned it after seeing your flag lol. What a fucking cheek.
>>
>>71883445
Don't try to change the subject pls Timothy.
>>
>>71883308
>letting 4chan convince you being smart with money is bad because muh jewz

top fucking kek
>>
>>71878801
>American

You're embarrassing me dude.
>>
free hugs + they spit in Your food and don`t wash the salad. MUST be a lazy fat fuck
>>
>>71879927
>>71879949
You're reading bait.

>>71879924
You made the political compass thread, yeah?
>>
>>71883285
Agreed they are. There is literally no excuse as to why anyone is a NEET. I moved out of my house before I was eighteen, and have been supporting myself through working since then, now I am attending college as well as a full time job. This is without a highschool diploma, I dropped out of our horrible public education system and focused on educating myself. Any assistance I ever received was repaid greatly, I focused on networking and building relationships. NEETS just need to learn to be adults.
>>
>>71882719
nice thong m'lady
>>
>>71882810
reno is where I live my man

maybe it's just because the food here is so cheap I'm able to eat out more
>>
>>71880293
The Ryan's in my town closed down ;(
>>
>>71879416
>vegetarian
Might as well suicide desu
>>
>>71883927
Pls. I live in a nice, respectable, white village. The chefs and waitresses are nicer than anyone you've ever met. People don't do that here :)
Also I posted my belly. Not fat.
>>
>>71884424
Why thank you, kind sir.
>>
>>71884416
As to OP's original topic, cooking at home is far superior, but there is nothing wrong with going to a nice restaurant now and then. Think of it like this, when you go to a restaurant, you are paying for the cost of the ingredients, and for having someone make and serve it to you. Anything you buy in a restaurant you can make cheaper yourself, the only reasons to eat out are social events, lack of time to cook for yourself, or if you are eating exceptionally good food. This is from someone who has been working in food for multiple years.
>>
I will never go out to eat. I despise it. Surrounded by a bunch of disgusting loud strangers, having your food served to you by some uppity nigger or dumb slut girl, waiting for food, paying EXTRA or your food getting spit in, noise, disgusting music in the background, overpriced, overhyped.

Fuck that shit.
>>
File: penis-soup.jpg (58 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
penis-soup.jpg
58 KB, 600x480
>>71884585
well then enjoy & have fun
>>
File: white cock only.jpg (125 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
white cock only.jpg
125 KB, 675x1200
>>71878801
>Cons

You spend a shitton more money.

Less control over your diet.

Inconvenient when you're at home and don't want to go out.

>Pros

Might taste better.

Can be more convenient.
>>
>>71884856
> Surrounded by a bunch of disgusting loud strangers
and most of them are not red pilled
>>
>>71878801
Don't forget the tips, shitlord
>>
>>71885111
>mongoloid face

Please stop.
>>
>>71879099
salt content is higher in food from restaurants so you're potentially exposing yourself to hypertension. I'd limit my salt consumption as it's the most dangerous thing you can eat outside along with trans fats and unhealthy amounts of red meat.
>>
>>71878801
I eat out twice a day too, no breakfast. I haven't cooked or bought groceries in 3 months. I know it's way more expensive, but who hass the fucking time to cook or buy groceries?
>>
File: 1446604853852.jpg (178 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446604853852.jpg
178 KB, 675x1200
>>71885367
>implying you wouldn't
>>
>>71879416
>why shouldn't I eat like a king everyday and have my meals served to me like a king
Probably because you're not a king
>>
>>71880060
>>71880060
>>71880099
>>71880143
>>71880171
>>71880217
>>71880265
>>71880293
10 out of fucking 10 saved
>>
Crockpot and wok for 4-5 nights a week
Stews, stir frys, rice.

Rest of the time I eat nutzz and brahtein shakes. Got good bloodwork and shit.
>>
>Eating out everyday
>Cheaper

It's more expensive, and typically you're not getting the most healthy foods you fat faggot.

>>71879021
this
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.