[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should the US help out Syrian refugees? I have an essay contest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1456540831420.jpg (214 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1456540831420.jpg
214 KB, 658x595
Should the US help out Syrian refugees?

I have an essay contest in my school about this and since I am obviously pro Trump and anti Muslim, can I get some ideas for this contest?
>>
You should vet them and take the not complete shit ones since you did play a big part in causing the whole fucking mess and dragged us in along with you.
>>
>>71878758
No, Canada has already graciously offered to solve the problem.
>>
They're permanent residents with no intent to return and most of them are fighting age males who are not even syrian and the ones who are have no intention of going back and fighting
>>
>>71878758
They are not refugees, they are economic migrants and invaders. Seems most of them aren't even syrians they are africans afghans and pakis. The syrian refugees are a meme to push massive 3rd world islamic migration/invasions.
>>
Only Christians.
>>
File: 1454035181622.jpg (68 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1454035181622.jpg
68 KB, 800x522
>>71878758
>Should the US help out Syrian refugees?
Yes, by setting up a safe zone in Syria and not inviting them into a country they are obviously not prepared to assimilate into like the dumbass Europeans did.
>>
Mention crime(rape) statistics and conflicting cultural ideas with the west and also mention that the neighboring countries who fuel the fight have not taken in any(gulf states)
>>
mass relocation is not a solution to Syria's problems
>>
>>71878758
Make the argument that we should but not by resettling them. Stefan Molyneux brings up in his videos that you could help 13 times more refugees by establishing safe zones in the Middle East then by resettling them in the West. This probably also doesn't take into account the social and economic costs these people will cause for decades to come. They have low average IQs and a lot of them are illiterate in their own language. Basically, they will be welfare bums for life.
>>
>>71880315
*13 times more for the same amount of money
>>
if they want a better life let them fight for it like everyone else had to.
>>
No.

First, not all of the american population wants them in the USA, and most people are afraid of muslims. If only a small minority wants them inside your country, why should they decide?

Second, this is paid with taxpayer money, helping other people should be paid by charities. This money could be spent on fixing your infrastructure instead of helping people who aren't even your citizens. If someone wants to help, let them help privately.

Third, the USA has no obligation to help other nations.

Point all of those facts, and make the argument that economically this is a disaster. Try to focus less on social issues and morality.
>>
>>71878758
Sure. The best way to do it would be to destroy Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
>>
>>71878758

No. They are incompatible with western society. Their culture is what feminists would call a "Patriarchy" and they never try to assimilate or work like the Mexicans and Europeans.
>>
File: 1436153789557.jpg (69 KB, 518x514) Image search: [Google]
1436153789557.jpg
69 KB, 518x514
>>71878758
>Should the US help out Syrian refugees?
Of course. By giving them a quick death.
>>
>>71878758
make the saudis take them in. they've yet to do so and they're rite next door. drown them in their own sandniggers as punishment for the crimes exposed by the 28 pages.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.