[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me the best argument for not decriminalizing all drugs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Give me the best argument for not decriminalizing all drugs.
Pro tip: you cant.
>>
Portugal did that. Look at it and weep.
>>
>>71878697
Just do that. That way, a bit more natural selection happens.
As long as society isn't expected to treat fuckers that don't know when enough's enough medically, I'm cool with it.
>>
>>71878783
t. KINGZ
>>
>>71878783
/thread
>>
>>71878697
it wouldn't work because it takes a long time for druggies to get eradicated out of the gene pool through addiction
in the meantime they would cause a whole a amount of trouble
I guess there's no moral argument against it if you go by the principle that people are responsible for their own actions, but that doesn't mean anything.
>>
>more niggers come because of drugs
>drugs cause brain damage (pregnant women)
>national productivity goes down
>everyones a stoner
>drug related health disorders
>>
A healthy society is a stable society. I don't want the 1960s 24/7.
>>
>>71878697
it spreads autism and makes people unable to use critical thinking, when your neurons are fucked for the most part it's only natural you become a retard, though I don't expect you to understand how neurons and the synapse system works, you're a retard yourself after all.
>>
>>71879778
Do you have any actual empirical data to prove this?
>>
Do a google image search of krokodil and tell me you want that shit legal
>>
>>71878697
I say legalize it all and let God sort it out.
But first, two other laws must be passed.

1. Drug test all nonworking taxpayer-dollar recipients regularly and make recreational drug use disqualify them from receiving benefits for six months, doubling the duration of suspension after every offense.

2. Since universal healthcare is a thing now, bar hospitals from treating victims of recreational overdose.

Then I have absolutely no problem with how you fuck with your body chemistry. I just don't want to pay for yours.
>>
>>71878697
Because you increase demand for a black market product. Decriminalizing and not legalizing is retarded.
>>
File: It_is_a_trap.gif (1 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
It_is_a_trap.gif
1 MB, 356x200
>>71878697
LMAO FREE METH

Drugs are trap. Drugs will literally destroy your mind and everything you stand for.

>Pic semi-related
>>
File: 1460330001958.png (268 KB, 511x512) Image search: [Google]
1460330001958.png
268 KB, 511x512
>>71878783
Only the use of drugs has been decriminalized... Posession will get you on the ropes tho
>>
>>71880543
Ya know, just because it's legal doesn't mean you have to do it, dipshit. I say let people kill themselves with drugs. The only reason suicide is illegal is because dead people can't pay the Jews their taxes.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 803x688
>>71879529
>What is natural selection.
All the junkies will die off and the predictive members of society will thrive. Further evidence the war on drugs is bullshit, and your hard earned tax dollars are being spent on cops arresting people for Possession instead of actually solving the root of the problem. The cartels.
>>
>>71880567
1. Is stupid. That's like saying "don't treat gun owners for gumshot wounds".

2. Is OK.
>>
>>71882479
Sauce?
>>
>>71879633
But muh medicinal drugs
>>
>>71878697
No DEA = no gangs = no cartel
>>
>>71878697
Moral decay. Social cohesion is necessary for civilization to function properly. Decriminalizing, while I can understand the arguments, would just result in more people doing drugs. You'd just be accelerating the problems.
>>
>>71886066
Not really. The people who want to do drugs already are.

Nothing about the legality of crystal meth would ever make me want to smoke it.
>>
>>71884741
Context makes me think you got them backwards, but as long as they were penalized for their medical bills instead of burdening their fellow man with them I could move slightly to the left of this issue.
Your analogy is still retarded unless roving gangs armed with dart pistols start performing drive-by heroin dosings.
>>
>>71887218
This. No more welfare either, and this will work.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.