[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leftist beta cuck with stretched earlobes and a bad hairdoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: morkys[1].jpg (60 KB, 770x578) Image search: [Google]
morkys[1].jpg
60 KB, 770x578
Leftist beta cuck with stretched earlobes and a bad hairdoo arrested for threatening to bomb a Donald Trump rally in Connecticut.

http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id4221

Connecticut State Police said its Counter-Terrorism office was contacted by the U.S. Secret Service at 12:46 p.m. ET on Saturday in regards to a Twitter user who was threatening to "bomb" the ongoing Trump rally at Crosby High School.

"Is someone going to bomb the trump rally or am I going to have to?", the user wrote, according to state police. A second tweet warned the account's followers to have their family members leave the rally so they would not be harmed.

An investigation was immediately launched involving State Police Counter-Terrorism detectives, Waterbury Police Department detectives, and special agents with the U.S. Secret Service. They quickly found that the tweets had been sent from the area of Ardsley Road in Waterbury.

Later that afternoon, investigators determined that the Twitter account was solely used by 20-year-old Sean Taylor Morkys and questioned him at his Waterbury residence. It was determined that he did not pose an immediate threat to either Trump or the public.

At about 5 p.m. ET, Morkys was taken into custody and transported to Troop A-Southbury, where he was processed and charged with Threatening 1st Degree, Inciting Injury to a Person or Property, and Breach of Peace 2nd Degree. He was released on $25,000 bond pending a May 4 court appearance.

Trump's event in Waterbury took place without incident.
>>
This kid cannot even get the materials to make an effective bomb, no less make the bomb, make it functional, plan the attack on a place that is sweeped by S.S. every 20 minutes, do this perfectly, and then actually have the balls to do it... all in a days time.

Cops just want to troll the kiddo.
>>
>>71879138
well, if he'd actually gone to 4chan at all ever, he'd know that you should never mess with football or make bomb threats, even as a joke.
>>
File: 1460540411163.jpg (58 KB, 625x442) Image search: [Google]
1460540411163.jpg
58 KB, 625x442
>>71879138

I've made pipe bombs as a teenager. Anarchist Cookbook 4L, faggot. I was also at a recent Trump rally. It would not be difficult to make one and merely detonate it outside amongst the large crowds if your goal is to bomb Trump supporters.

The kid is a massive pussy, but don't pretend that this is some sort of impossible thing to pull off. At 18, you can legally buy black powder and shot gun shells needed.

Which is why we need right wing death squads to exterminate these leftist vermin.

TRUMP 2016 FAGGOTS!
>>
>>71878672
Public executions when?
>>
This is kind of scary really.
We, the people described as "right wing" in 2016, have never been the racists, not the true racists.
Think about it, why do you hate niggers and Jews and Muslims? Is it because of what they are, or because of what they DO?
We are reactionary, our hatred is a response to their actions, not who they are. We make a necessary generalization of the group, sure, but /pol/ will accept and respect intelligent blacks like Ben Carson or Jews like Norman Finkelstein and disregard their race or affiliation because of their words and actions.
The people who self-identify as "leftists" in 2016 will never do this, they will viciously attack a person based on their race or affiliation regardless of their words and actions.
To them their opponents are irredeemable and evil and any steps taken against them can be justified.
These people would have been hanging niggers in the past, not us. The roles didn't reverse, this mass of violent, hateful people has always existed and just conforms to whatever the popular opinions and politics of the time are.

>no /pol/, you are the liberal
>>
>>71878672

kek he just cost his parents 2500 dollars bond is usually 10% of bail. Bet his parents are going to call a lawyer and waste a bunch more. He'll get jail for sure though, not prison, you don't fuck with elections or places with federal security. Kissed his future away for a tweet. Millennials are retarded.
>>
>>71879877
You are stupid.
>>
>>71880509
Great argument, faggot. Looks like you've just earned yourself a helicopter ride.
>>
A fucking degenerate red haired tatted up bitch with 4 kids from all different father's told cops I pushed her in a verb exchange which I did not. I got 250,000 bond. He gets 25k for threatening Trump. I am really done with this society. I hope there is mass anarchy one day I have a lot of fucking anger to work out.
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 241x210) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 241x210
>>71880383
>not having social media presence a red flag for employers
>having social media where a single post can wreck your whole life
>>
>>71878672
Long long ago I was a leftist who watched Rachel Maddow religiously.
As I was leaving, Maddow was unhealthily obsessed with the "Rwanda Radio" concept, the idea that the way we can end freedom of speech is pointing to suggestible individuals being driven to action by "hate speech," especially in the context of abortion.
>>
>>71880921
I don't need an argument for a stupid person. I have darwinism for that. Goodluck on your dangerous trip to the bathroom or down the stairs you brainless Hillary voter.
>>
>>71881192
>not having social media presence a red flag for employers
Really? How did you find this out?
>>
>>71881496
You seem to be confused. I'm pro-Trump.

A majority of the parasitic left with no job skills afraid to do real work would die off under your "Darwin" ideology if it wasn't for the welfare state supporting them.
>>
>>71878672
hes cute :3
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.