[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20-year-old student came out as non-binary when questioning President
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: non binary.png (302 KB, 487x436) Image search: [Google]
non binary.png
302 KB, 487x436
When are you going to come out for Obama, /pol/?
>>
>>71877784
Where the fuck are these creatures coming from?
>>
>>71877784
Can somebody be a hero and be like "Mr president..... This is really hard for me to admit, but you've inspired me so.... I'm coming out as a heterosexual male."
>>
>euphoria

oh please. our generation needs drugs
>>
*tips non-binary fedora*
>>
>>71877784
She's using the word "non-binary" when she should be using the word fat.
>>
how long has this non-binary been a thing? first ive heard of
>>
>>71877784
*teleports to speech*
*unsheathes problematic glasses*
*nothin' personnel, shitlord*
>>
>>71878167
Rofl
>>
Why are they calling it "she" if non-binary means it's not male or female?
>>
>>71877851
gated communities
>>
lol never heard non-binary before. I didn't realize there was a term for "so ugly that I can't fit into a discernible gender"
>>
>>71877851
The mediocrity that consumes the sub conscious of every normie alive.

The all consuming implus to conform with popular opinion and espouse narrative that fits the dominant social drivers

In other words they need to "fit in" with the popular culture.

she probably sees herself as a hero of popular culture and expects to experience rewards as such.
>>
That place was 100% left wing questions and like 20% white people

London is lost
>>
>>71877784
They're gonna false-flag her to bring up honor killings.

You watch.
>>
>>71877784
As if Obama gives a fuck
>>
>>71878041
More or less drugs not sure which
>>
>>71877784
Only thing that would have been better would be if s/he had come out as a nanoboy.
>>
>>71877784
What does "non-binary" mean? How is it different from "transgender"?
>>
the real question is what is the force driving the left wing social revolution? it's gaining massive popularity

>inb4 jews
>>
>>71878863
>inb4 the correct answer
>>
File: edgy.jpg (139 KB, 1024x550) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
139 KB, 1024x550
>>71878624
Watching IS the false flag
>>
>>71878194
nonbinary = androgynous
>>
>>71877784
>implying that all of these town hall questions aren't scripted and choreographed
>implying that the press isn't pre-sent the story before the question has been asked
>>
>i dress and act like a woman
>but i'm a speshul snowflaek non-binary 'Thing'

Honestly I think the vacant expression that brown woman with the mic has says what we're all thinking: >more like you're fat, likely personally unpleasant to be around and you smell like you just ate a tub of curry

or is the one holding the mic also a trannie? That's prime fukkboi material if so, VERY feminine features.
>>
>>71878863
my theory is that pic related is happening and that this world of hug boxes has made it a "Safe space" for all manners of individuals to come forward and push social acceptance. Naturally these individuals, going unopposed have created a culture attractive to impressionable young people who lack an individual identity of their own.

However while this new social reform is equitable and egalitarian, it has the unintended consequence of inflicting massive identity disorders in the young people who adapt it, being rewarded with praise when essentially dissociating with their own individuality in favor of all manners of schizophrenic non-comformist identities.
>>
File: jswxMum.jpg (234 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
jswxMum.jpg
234 KB, 800x1000
>>71879171
sorry forgot pic
>>
>>71879142
I think it's straight and otherwise "normal" people feeling bad that they aren't gay. So wanting to fit in and be a member of an oppressed class, they make something up.
>>
>>71879171
>>71879267

naturally identity politics is attractive to people in a world of billions where the individual appears to be inconsequential and powerless as it places an imaginary amount of meaning to the identity one chooses for oneself.

consequently the more esoteric the nature of the identity they choose the more unique the individual, a quality people intimidated by modern society seek after.

"I'm special"
>>
>>71877784
>Theme for this thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0k8mzEuqB0
>>
>>71877784
non binary planet
>>
>>71878557
This
>>
>>71878950
>He knows

DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1439489064063.jpg (68 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
1439489064063.jpg
68 KB, 600x563
>tfw suicide rate among this generation will continue to spike
>>
File: FlameCat.jpg (48 KB, 625x406) Image search: [Google]
FlameCat.jpg
48 KB, 625x406
>>71877784
>It's a woman
>No this is a man

I'm pretty that's a dude bruv. But there's only one to rid us of this mutant.
>>
>>71877784
Insanity is now justice lol
>>
>>71879171
>>71879267
>>71879500

The knee jerk reaction of the right wing then would be to offer an identity of their own to those young people seeking some form of existential security in the modern world of billion and billions

however the right wing only offers group identity and team identity through ideology, not individually crafted identities that are excepted and praised by the group.

there fore the right wing should update it's social memes and culture with a synthesis of left wing identity politics and right wing culture.

offer many subdivisions of right wing ideology to further obscure unique identities without detracting form the overall message and philosophy behind them all.

I see young people in the right wing doing this on their own naturally especially right wingers who find themselves outside the norms of the ideology like right wing gay people.

It would be to the benefit of conservatism everywhere to actively construct a culture that allows new members to construct micro identities that fit within right wing ideology.
>>
>>71877784
This is so embarrassing. I genuinely feel embarassed for this poo in loo paki.

Her big emotional moment in life was coming out as a special snowflake for the world to see. That's the problem with these people. They all believe they are somehow special and being a normal fucking person. Or a "normal" faggot doesn't cut it anymore more. You need to be stand out in the stand outs.

You have be trans mutant non specific non binary encoded A typical gender meta squared.

It's so stupid. Embarrassing. I'm ashamed to be apart of this generation. I know every generation says this at the time but this is something different. I can look back In history and see that this is something that's full retard without a shred of redeemable quality within.

I'm ashamed and I want to get off this ride.
>>
File: 1449279117166.jpg (25 KB, 625x416) Image search: [Google]
1449279117166.jpg
25 KB, 625x416
>>71877784
>Euphoric
>>
>>71879589
Oh fuck sides
>>
>>71878521
nice
>>
1/3 of the people doing this are just jumping on the bandwagon for attention and to define themselves because they don't have a clue as how to due it.

ALL of those doing it publicly to people not involved in their lives are narcissists with Histrionic Personality Disorder and Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
They have no idea as to why it's not appropriate.
They don't understand how conversations are supposed to go, and they steer it to themselves without reason, over and over.

They're looking for acknowledgement.
>>
>>71879923
>trans mutant non specific non binary encoded A typical gender meta squared.
>>
>>71877784
>claims to be non-binary
>bbc still uses feminine pronouns to describe it

Kek.
>>
>>71880318
how could they be so insensitive?
>>
>>71877784

>ugly
>fat
>FAT
>sub-optimal genetics evidenced by poor eyesight
>no jawline
>short
>short
>short

it should kill itself
>>
>>71879923
I just wonder how long until her extended family get wind of this and honour kill her.
>>
File: euphoric orc.jpg (56 KB, 725x535) Image search: [Google]
euphoric orc.jpg
56 KB, 725x535
>>71877851
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1x4JkZTfPs

From Mo- I mean, California.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.