[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Charm school/finishing school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 79.png (490 KB, 500x725) Image search: [Google]
79.png
490 KB, 500x725
Kikepedia article is terribly short. What happened to charm schools? Is feminism to blame for this or did we simply outgrow a need for certain practices?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finishing_school
>>
>>71877386

A formal ettiqute school isn't necessary any more. Girls don't want to be girls any more
>>
Some idiot let women vote.
>>
>>71877566
I don't understand why we can't just still have it and let those who do wish to attend to do so. Why does everything absolutely have to be taken away?
>>
>>71877386
They started going to college for an MRS in Chaddick.

That went out of style sometime in the 80s or 90s, and women started going to college.for real and started majoring in retarded shit
>>
>>71877386
not necessary anymore.
all a girl has to do now is learn how to move her hips and arch her back and every man and boy in a six mile radius will pop a boner if shes atleast a 6/10
>>
>>71878013
The notion of romantic love was a mistake

>son, she's a whore. She's got a son named Jamaal. What the fuck are you thinking?
>Fuck you dad, I love her and there's nothing you can do about it!
>>
>>71877566
>>71877988
Nice dubs.
>>
>>71878150
Now I can expect my daughter to get a degree in Gender Studies, get knocked up by a refugee nigger and spend time on tumblr while reviving welfare

what a future we live in
>>
>>71878472
We'll at least she'll die with a white man if she doesn't die alone
>>
File: 1424915334382.jpg (16 KB, 480x439) Image search: [Google]
1424915334382.jpg
16 KB, 480x439
>>71877386
I once threatened to send a female co-worker to finishing school.
She had a weird devastated reaction.
It was fucking priceless. It was 2010
>>
>>71878150
Not that I support that greentext, but I don't think that played that big of a part in the grand scheme, anon. It seems to have been financial instability and the changing gender roles which caused things to go awry.
>>
>>71877566
>Girls don't want to be girls any more

boys want to be girls now, should charm schools be reopened then?
>>
>>71879207

yes. but only with mandatory spankings, frilly underwear and instructions on how to properly cook and serve a steak
>>
http://www.elegantwoman.org/accomplished-lady.html
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.