[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/04/2 1/donald-trump-caitlyn-j
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1456803806492.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1456803806492.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2000
http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/04/21/donald-trump-caitlyn-jenner-tansgender-bathroom-video/

Daily fucking reminder that Trump is pro-trans rights

Trump is a fucking liberal

You have all been conned
>>
>>71877058
Daily fucking reminder that anime is degenerate
You are a fucking degenerate
You can't con us

But to tell you why; he's not fucking stupid. That's why he is pro-trans
>>
>>71877058
Stop spamming /pol/ you fucking leaf.
>>
lol poltards hate the truth
>>
>>71877389
Go back to Hillary.
>>
>>71877058
good luck getting that through their heads

>>71877281
>that picture
>anime
choose one retard.
>not fucking stupid
>literally ignoring the building blocks of our beings

unless you mean politically stupid, then sure. more popular with lefties which are a growing majority in the US.
>>
>>71877058
The law is dumb and pointless. People were fine before it and anyone thar passes enough will still do it anyway.
>>
This transgender thing is so widespread that really the only practical solution is to allow people to use the bathroom of the gender a reasonable person would believe them to be.
>>
>>71877445
I would not want to know what you look like.
>>
>>71877445
>difference between pic and anime: none
If there is, I can't tell. EIther way; degenerate.

>building blocks of our beings
Such as?
Yes, buying left friends with empty words is what I meant. It's not a smart move to dismiss a part of the population in 0.1seconds when you can get those easy votes.
>>
>>71877661
>complains about degeneracy
>supports a pro-trans rights meme-candidate
>>
>>71877058
We don't care you fucking jackass.
Faggot rights are peanuts compared to the real issues, like border security, ISIS, future relations with Russia, and the prevention of mass immigration.
You are not going to convince anyone to vote for Rato with this tepid bullshit.
>>
>>71877838
>pro-trans
Saying you're pro-trans doesn't make you one.
Actions>words. Right now, only words have happened.
You leaf-degenerate.

And yes, "degenerate" is a meme at this point. Might as well stick with it.
>>
>>71878140
>>71877850

>mental gymnastics
>>
>>71877058

Agreed. Trump is a SJW retard hiding behind his persona.

Cruz is the only red-pilled politician remaining in the race.
>>
>>71877058
As a libertarian, I support this, as I cannot give 2 shits about whatever the fuck you do so long as you don't cause problems to people.

Legislation based off 'feelings', whatever the specific law is, is retarded.
>>
>>71877058
lol he doesn't give a shit about trannies, he just doesn't want to deal with media bullshit or pay for more bathrooms in Trump Tower
>>
>>71877586
Somewhere between greek god and the fattest man on earth.

>>71877661
Anime is animated, that is just a picture. if anything it is more like a manga. basically a jap cartoon instead of a poorly drawn american cartoon.

Building blocks of our beings being our chromosomes. XY and XX. Gender dysphoria is literally a mental illness, and mutilating your body is not the solution any more than an anorexic exercising and starving themselves to death and telling them they are fat the whole time is.

or telling a schizophrenic the voices in their heads is normal and healthy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.