[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is a war on fedora-tippers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 27
File: True war of terror.jpg (143 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
True war of terror.jpg
143 KB, 900x900
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimination_against_atheists

Why does your country hate fedora-tippers , anon? Have you not heard of the enlightment and UN Human Rights?

I think we free-thinking enlightened ones should sue for an independent state of fedora, much like Israel, except truly secular, and free from religions trying to kill us! Would you join me?
>>
>>71877013
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/atheists-countries-list-six-world-most-convinced-a6946291.html

I think we should rent some clay from china. Or japan.
>>
>>71877013

>Why does your country hate fedora-tippers , anon?

Because despite the fact that they're all under fucking 20, they keep insisting they can prove negatives. Loudly.
>>
>>71877872
Faggots will be allowed in Fedora land too.

>>71878093
>Proofs
We didn't. It's up to god-fags to proof their own shit. Basic science discipline.
>>
File: 1459825358624.jpg (100 KB, 631x688) Image search: [Google]
1459825358624.jpg
100 KB, 631x688
>>71878159

>We didn't.

Sure, you didn't. I guess i'm not talking about the TRUE atheists.

> It's up to god-fags to proof their own shit. Basic science discipline.

Well they don't have to. Because they don't conform to the scientific method as wholly as atheists do.

Nobody can be forced to prove something.
>>
>>71877013
Because, above all else, they are insufferably joyless cunts. Their activism is almost exclusively shitting up whatever feed they happen to participate in with shit tier image macros. Everything about them screams immature dork; their clothes, their attitude, their physique. OP's image is a perfect example, this manchild fancies himself "enlightened" yet can barely even fucking spell, spends his little rant describing this escapist fantasy where he is king, presumably to a woman he could never connect with anyway, all while calling everyone who isn't buying his brand of bullshit stupid.
>>
>>71878649

Nice steampunk costume though. Even if it is obvious that he bought it all, and didn't make it.
>>
>>71878269
>Nobody can be forced to prove something.
Then don't force wankfantasies down people's throats, sharia-enabler.

>>71878649
I connected with hookers, traps, and maybe your mom.It's okay you're jealous of people who actually fuck. Sex is not dirty to a true fedora-tipper, flithy cathy.

>>71878855
> and didn't make it.
That's what chink slaves are for.
>>
>>71878994

>don't force wankfantasies down people's throats, sharia-enabler.

None of this makes any sense, as I don't follow any abrahamic religion. Are you dense?

The only vitriol I see comes from zealous followers of Atheism.

>slaves
>singapore

noice.
>>
>>71877013

They are not enlightened. They deny science.

They've replaced the harmless faith in God with the very harmful faith in equality. They wholly believe that all people are the same, and that minorities are somehow unfairly discriminated against.

>>71878159

"The burden of proof is on you because of the rules I made up. I could investigate and learn more myself, but instead I'm going to do nothing because my rules say I don't have to."

Real Enlightened Bro.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (79 KB, 650x402) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
79 KB, 650x402
>>71878269
Be intelligent autist.
Be knuckle dragging thiest.
hmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>71877013
>intellectuals such as myself shall rein dominate over the sheep like Shephards of knowlage instead of wolves seling faith
>rein dominate
>knowlage
>seling
>facinates
>>
>>71879337

>Bates
>This Bait

wew lad
>>
>>71879156
You are shamelessly apologising for religions and their fantasies. Are you pretending to be retarded or do you think I am that retarded to not see your ruse?
>>
>>71879337

>plz respond

bait as fuck
>>
>>71879284
>harmless faith in God with the very harmful faith in equality.
I am not a commie. I hate commies. You're greatly mistaken. And what is the great Crusades, what was the Ottoman Empire?
>>
>>71879337

If any of that were true, why do Atheists commit suicide at a greater rate?

All that support and intellect, all that ability to change the world and they do none of it. They just sit around, feel shitty and the kill themselves.

Wonderful. Surely we need more people following this ideology; it would make the world a better place.
>>
>>71879441

>shamelessly apologising for religions and their fantasies.

if you weren't dumb, you'd realise that even using the word "apology" is committing to theistic rhetoric.

>my viewpoint is truth!
>their viewpoint is fantasy!

Such zeal from baby atheists, and then they claim they're victimised.

When a theist approaches me, he hands me a pamphlet, and I thank him and throw it away. Maybe read it, if it's fun. When an atheist approaches me, they scream about how they have the one truth, how everyone who doesn't accept it is stupid, immature and ought to be purged or re-educated.
>>
>>71879422
Bait more like facts.
:)
>>
>>71879591
True-true. Pls sudoku yourself for greater good. Population too big. While you're at it. Take out some chinks and africans too.
>>
>>71879480
Chiner kek
>>
>>71879550

>the great Crusades

political defensive wars to take back land that had been invaded by a foreign power.

>>71879725

oooo, he's tryin'
>>
>>71878093
>keep insisting they can prove negatives

You can prove negatives though, Christfaggot.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/believing-bull/201109/you-can-prove-negative
>>
>>71879666
>they scream about how they have the one truth, how everyone who doesn't accept it is stupid, immature and ought to be purged or re-educated.
Sorry. Again you group me up with the stereotypical behaviour of Islamists and Commies. As I stated quite clearly, I as a freedom-loving fedora-tipper have ZERO love for such extremists. You are most misguided. Tarpit calling the white unicorn black, my friend.
>>
>>71879844

Even if you could prove or disprove God, which you can't...they don't have to.

They don't require proof like autistic people do.
>>
>>71879753
>political defensive wars to take back land that had been invaded by a foreign power.

Excuse moi? Were the x'tian crusaders secret jews or zionists? I think not, ruser!
>>
>>71879930
You seem like a retard.
>>
>>71879930
>They don't require proof like autistic people do.
Great ! Then I can lock them all up under the Internal Security Act! Perfect!
>>
>>71879859

You're doing it in this thread, m8.

like here:
>Pls sudoku yourself for greater good. Population too big.

Now hurry up and tell everyone how awesome you are for trelling everyone here. I'm bored.
>>
>>71879550

Funny how you target Christianity when you should be targeting the bigger ideological religious threat, which is Islam.

Not very pragmatic and logical of you. Even then, conquest isn't a tenet of the Christian faith. (I can't say the same about Islam).

https://youtu.be/uPRy7YG2F0k?t=7

It really doesn't matter what you think, because belief in non-science is prevalent in the Atheist community. Fact is that you don't have to be pro-science at all to lack a faith in god; more likely you will just replace one unfounded faith and belief set with another.

This isn't about you, it's about greater patterns in an ideology that is a billion strong. Atheists have harmful, unscientific ideas that cost us TRILLIONS.

That means millions of lives worth of labor spent ignoring the truth; ignoring the fact that there are differences between people and that we can predict, and work with these differences.
>>
>>71877013
https://youtu.be/hopeFgwApCM?t=37

OP's pic caught on the news
>>
>>71879930
So first you said you couldn't prove negatives, which was wrong, and now you're moving the goal posts by saying that proof doesn't matter at all. This is retarded. If I prove there is no god then you have no right to believe in god, Christfag. If someone ignores proof they are not even dealing with reality and are delusional.
>>
>>71880025
>Now hurry up and tell everyone how awesome you are for trelling everyone here. I'm bored.
I am being perfectly honest with myself and other's

Also relevent texts on sudoku
>http://www.womynkind.org/scum.htm
>>
>>71878159
>Basic science discipline.
Nope. The basic science discipline is to be able to falsify something. If you can't, you can't apply the scientific method to it.

Deists BELIEVE in a deity/deities. They don't need to "prove" anything as this belief is outside of the scientific realm. Atheists do as they are making an assertion that deities do not exist. This assertion needs evidence, for which they have none.
>>
>>71880046
Nope. I hate islamists and love jews. Israel is muh idol. I wished Israel can be my anime waifu. You are most misguided.
>>
File: moon.jpg (533 KB, 2838x2009) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
533 KB, 2838x2009
>>71877013
Fuck off Ahmed... not everyone has a brain of a 4yo who still believes that winged horses are real and a man can split the moon in two in a single swing.

Actually, just kill yourself directly and make the world a better place.
>>
>>71880164

>So first you said you couldn't prove negatives, which was wrong

if you can disprove God, please do. It'll make life easier for everyone.

>proof doesn't matter at all. This is retarded.

Not to them. They don't care about physical proof, when they believe their god is post-physical. Thsis guy says it better:
>>71880240

>Christfag

Not even close.
>>
>>71880193

>scum manifesto

okay that was pretty funny, shitlord.
>>
File: singapore is white.jpg (77 KB, 387x600) Image search: [Google]
singapore is white.jpg
77 KB, 387x600
>>71880297
>Ahmed.
Is this some kind of maymay? I am not an islamist. I was a super white whiter than white bread singaporean.
>>
>>71880331
>if you can disprove God, please do. It'll make life easier for everyone.

Sure bud. God originated as a Canaanite god called Yahweh and was adopted by the ancient Hebrews as their only god. This is the same god Jesus worshiped and became the god of Christianity and Islam. It has a history like every other mythological creature, like dragons and ogres, and occurred in a specific geographical area at a specific time. This makes it a myth, nothing more, that has nothing to do with the nature of our universe.

Deism is totally unrelated to my point and is unrelated to deism, so referencing that other posts just shows how little you understand about both.
>>
>>71880566
>unrelated to deism,
*atheism
>>
>>71880566

You've just given me an explanation of who has worshipped God (Yahweh) throughout the ages. That doesn't disprove God at all.

I thought you were going to go with something more philosophical, like the impossibility of perfection...

>Deism is totally unrelated to my point

No it isn't. They believe in a God, they just don't name it. It's from the latin "deus", which means God.
>>
>>71877505
Russian Federation gives clay for citizens in the Far East. Law says that you can cooperate with your friends or family and got one big chank of the planet Earth.
>>
Not appreciating this deceptive effort to try to blur the lines between CM and atheism.

Not all of us are CMs. My political views can be described as on par with Moonman, I just don't believe in anything supernatural.
>>
>>71881006

CM's?
>>
>>71880824
>That doesn't disprove God at all.

It actually totally does. If I tell you exactly when and where the myths of Chinese dragons come from, that proves they aren't real, same thing with god.

>No it isn't. They believe in a God, they just don't name it. It's from the latin "deus", which means God.

No you're a fucking retard. Theism is the position that there exists a personal god that answers prayers and knows who you are and interacts with the universe, who also created the universe. Deism is the position that there exists a god that created the universe and no longer interacts with the universe in any way. Atheism is the position that the theistic god does not exist. Adeism is the position that the deistic god does not exist. They are two different positions with different meanings.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You're a fucktard.
>>
>>71880920
>Far east
>Russian
Is that colder or less shitty than Siberia? And AFAIK, Ivan, your peers suddenly became christfags again after USSR fell. Most unsustainable.
>>
>>71880496
yeah and my real name is santa claus... you've the fucking islamic logo in the flag retard, I don't wanna hear shit from brain damaged faggots like you, besides there's a well known singapore muslim isis supporer on this board and 99% chance he's the one making threads like these, fuck off.
>>
>>71881096

Cultural Marxism

You know, the social justice warriors.
>>
>>71878269
>All autistic kids are atheist

Autist with a waifu pillow here, Jesus is Lord.
>>
>>71881134
>besides there's a well known singapore muslim isis supporer on this board and 99% chance he's the one making threads like these, fuck off.

He's already arrested and being reeducated me. Trust me. I know. I am not him. Hail Zeon!
>>
>>71881241
Your waifu is nip, and nips are mostly godless. I think you should divorce and find a nice 3D mormon grill.
>>
File: 1424309686342.jpg (329 KB, 1800x2565) Image search: [Google]
1424309686342.jpg
329 KB, 1800x2565
>>71881378
She might be my queen, but end the end, we all must bow to the Lord
>>
>>71881100

>If I tell you exactly when and where the myths of Chinese dragons come from

you could prove where they came from, you can't prove them to be a myth.

On the deism point, i'm going to sit back and watch you squirm. Because you're now saying you believe in an impersonal god. I wanna see how far you'll go. Maybe eventually, you'll agree with the American Atheist society, and say:

"Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods."
>>
File: wow so many targets.jpg (98 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
wow so many targets.jpg
98 KB, 640x800
Gassing terrorists, even on /pol/!
>>
>>71881492
>you can't prove them to be a myth.

You absolutely can. You can prove they originated in literature, which proves they are a myth. Same thing with Yahweh. You can also prove they originated in a human culture, which also proves they are a myth. Yahweh only existed in one human culture in one time period, indicating that Yahweh was invented. Do you think Spiderman is real? Do you think Harry Potter is real? Because according to your reasoning, you can't prove they aren't real either.

People refer to atheism that way because no one cares about deistic gods. I am also an adiest, but it's totally irrelevant to the points you are making.
>>
>>71881259
You are literally mentally retarded. Seek treatment.
>>
File: kek_info.png (1 MB, 1157x1905) Image search: [Google]
kek_info.png
1 MB, 1157x1905
>implying kek is not the one true God
heathens, all of you
>>
File: Kek has witnessed you.jpg (103 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Kek has witnessed you.jpg
103 KB, 700x700
>>71881786
Praise~ Kek!
>>
File: odin ice giants.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
odin ice giants.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>
File: carlsagan3.jpg (76 KB, 371x622) Image search: [Google]
carlsagan3.jpg
76 KB, 371x622
checkmate theists
>>
>>71881750

>literature

Doesn't hold up. In Norse myth and legend, real people show up. They're not mythical. Real people are talked about in mythical terms in ancient Chinese "literature".

>it's totally irrelevant to the points you are making.

We're talking about God, impersonal or personal. If a deistic God can exist, then so can a theistic God. All they have to do is..stick around.
>>
File: Eric the God-Eating Penguin.jpg (92 KB, 401x336) Image search: [Google]
Eric the God-Eating Penguin.jpg
92 KB, 401x336
>>
>>71881908
That's a nice clear message. But he really should /fit/
>>
>>71881753
Error. Why am I retarded? Citation needed.
>>
File: other gods.png (183 KB, 1464x1560) Image search: [Google]
other gods.png
183 KB, 1464x1560
>>
File: frog_god.jpg (25 KB, 370x547) Image search: [Google]
frog_god.jpg
25 KB, 370x547
>>71881860
>>
File: mark of the beast.jpg (4 MB, 1576x2672) Image search: [Google]
mark of the beast.jpg
4 MB, 1576x2672
>>
File: kek the god.jpg (914 KB, 1732x1634) Image search: [Google]
kek the god.jpg
914 KB, 1732x1634
>>
>>71882003
I am okay with this. But really should work on the specific mechanics of the theorem.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 450x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 450x404
>>71877013
>>
>>71882088

>no semiramis

fucking pleb chart.
>>
>>71881117
Its little bit warmer and not shit at all. Only wild mountains, forests and rivers.
>your peers suddenly became christfags again after USSR fell
I'm atheist in 4th generation, dude. So as 90% of people around me. They can build as many churches as they want, but they will never get me to go to church and believe in crazy idea, which is only two thousand years old.
I am a free thinking man and I spit on their pathetic attempts.
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>71882088
I see no Kek on this,
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
>>
File: god v hitler.jpg (25 KB, 429x343) Image search: [Google]
god v hitler.jpg
25 KB, 429x343
>>71882231
It's just a few Gods. If it included every god ever worshiped it would be too big for anyone to bother reading.
>>
>>71882196
Yes. Tell me again why a secret moslem would defend fedoras and want to create a free state based on Israel?
>>
>>71880108
Dude what the actual fuck. That poor man.
>>
File: jesus communist.jpg (377 KB, 960x1047) Image search: [Google]
jesus communist.jpg
377 KB, 960x1047
Athiests are pretty arrogant, they think just by not believing in God that they have seen through all the falsehoods of society. They think because they don't accept the most obvious bullshit, that they don't fall prey to clever dogma.
>>
File: 1461428677879 (1).jpg (177 KB, 604x982) Image search: [Google]
1461428677879 (1).jpg
177 KB, 604x982
>>71882289
Kek is implied. He The True Lord goes without saying.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 640x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 640x410
>>71882389
Here is your prophet ahmed.
>>
>>71882252
>. Only wild mountains, forests and rivers.
Sorry, I'm a city slicker. I guess I'll have to move to Japan to make anime real.
>>
>>71881986
>Doesn't hold up. In Norse myth and legend, real people show up. They're not mythical. Real people are talked about in mythical terms in ancient Chinese "literature".

Are you retarded? Do you really think that ice giants and Odin exist? I'm not familiar with Norse mythology, but a few real people added into the mix doesn't make the mythological creatures of Norse mythology any less unreal.

>We're talking about God

Yes fucktard, and that means the god of the Bible, which is a theistic god.

>If a deistic God can exist, then so can a theistic God. All they have to do is..stick around.

That's not a deistic god, it's a theistic god, and which god are you talking about? The god of Bible, because that one is just a myth, as I have previously explained, just like the fucking ice giants and magic trolls of Norse mythology.

Current understanding of physics also has no use for a deistic god, so there is absolutely no reason to believe in one. In fact, Lawrence Krauss wrote an entire book on why the universe could spring into existence from nothing.

What you really don't seem to understand here is that we're talking about the god of the Bible, not any other gods or concepts. Why? Because those contrived gods or the gods you come with for the sake of argument have no believers and are of no political consequence. My only goal in this conversation is to demonstrate why the god of the Bible does not exist. I have done a good job of doing that, and now you're trying to move the goalposts and change definitions and weasel your way out of my argument.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts
>>
>>71882514
>Paedophilia
Seriously I am calling FBI. Girls should be pure and not fucked by wacky arab degenerates.
>>
>>71882485
I am not a commie. Checkmate! Have you seen that black swan?
>>
File: atheist license plate.jpg (53 KB, 430x350) Image search: [Google]
atheist license plate.jpg
53 KB, 430x350
I'm an atheist, but i always found religion to be pretty interesting, from a mythological standpoint. I never miss the chance to have conversations with people about their religions b/c i'm always eager to learn about what people believe.
Pic semi-related
>>
>>71882136
>kuk
This is too good.
>>
>>71882617

You're flailing all over the place, lad. This isn't worth it for me, you're not bringing anything new to light, and you're not quite understanding me, even after i've tried to rephrase it.

>Do you really think that ice giants and Odin exist?

Figures from mythical stories were real. Lines were blurred between histories and mythologies in the past. So, your claim doesn't hold up.

>that means the god of the Bible, which is a theistic god.

No, it means God. The post-physical entity that created the universe. If you want to argue against the bible specifically, fine. but when you say God, you are referring only to the entity that created the universe.

>What you really don't seem to understand here is that we're talking about the god of the Bible, not any other gods or concepts.

So why are you bringing Odin into it, then? Stop it.

>I have done a good job of doing that

Well, you can think what you like, but you haven't. And you haven't followed on from my criticism about the divide in literature/myth/history. You fucked up, bro.
>>
File: Владивосток.jpg (423 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Владивосток.jpg
423 KB, 1920x1080
>>71882518
This is the city where I live, it is recognized as the most atheistic in the Russian Federation, 600k inhabitants, wonderful sunsets and a decent quality internet.
>>
File: islam_degeneracy.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
islam_degeneracy.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>71882617
>My only goal in this conversation is to demonstrate why the god of the Bible does not exist
Atheists generally have no purpose but to disrupt their own society. After successfully doing it, their society falls to some other dogmatic ideologies. This is because atheism is not a belief, but a non belief. This means that something must fill the void. In Europe it is a form of progressivism that has the same egalitarianism as Christianity + degeneracy.

Look at Europe importing millions of Muslims, and look at the religiousness of Europe. Why do they think they can convince these millions of people to integrate? Its because they have faith in their own ideology being superior. The shock on their faces when this idea of peaceful integration and multiculturism society fails horribly is no different than when a Christian realizes his religion is bullshit.
>>
File: 1461419116001.png (104 KB, 541x530) Image search: [Google]
1461419116001.png
104 KB, 541x530
>>71882913
I know. This meme should feel stupid at this [point, but something about Kek's symbolism just reached me.
>>
>>71882954
>decent quality internet.
Didn't you goys used to play mechwarrior in a LAN shop that shared a 56K modem connection?in the 2000s???
>>
>>71883118
>Slutshaming
Multikulture just werkz , anon. Singapoor ,testify.

And fedoras didn't welcum the muh muslims, your politicians , existing muh moslem vocal minority and marxists did. You kinda voted for your own demise. Don't blame me for it.
>>
>>71883195
In those dark days there could be everything.
Now we got unlimited optical channel 100 mbps just for 15.85$ per month.
You can literally download everything for free in the Russian Federation due we do not give a shit about foreign copyrights.
>>
File: Dawkins_2339318b.jpg (48 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Dawkins_2339318b.jpg
48 KB, 620x387
>>71882932

>You're flailing all over the place, lad

No, you are. I have a specific focus on the Biblical god. You started on theism, shifted to deism, and then started talking about Norse mythology.

>So, your claim doesn't hold up.

It absolutely does hold up, because none of the mythical figures in the Bible or Norse mythology are real.

>So why are you bringing Odin into it, then? Stop it.

You are the one who brought up Norse mythology.

>No, it means God. The post-physical entity that created the universe. If you want to argue against the bible specifically, fine. but when you say God, you are referring only to the entity that created the universe.

This is pure bullshit. God means the god of the Bible in English unless otherwise specified. You're redefining God to be a deistic god again, which you don't understand the meaning of, and our understanding of modern physics completely obviates the need for a deistic god, making a deistic god just as disproved as Yahweh.

>And you haven't followed on from my criticism about the divide in literature/myth/history.

I absolutely have. Do really think that putting real characters in a comic book makes Super Man real? No? Then why would it make god real?
>>
>>71877013
>intellectual
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.