[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HILLARY JUST THREATENED TO CONDEMN DONALD TRUMP'S BUILDINGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_1303.jpg (77 KB, 599x536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1303.jpg
77 KB, 599x536
HILLARY JUST THREATENED TO CONDEMN DONALD TRUMP'S BUILDINGS UNDER EMINENT DOMAIN AND SELL THEM TO WOMEN TO PUSH FEMINISM!!!

>“You know what, it isn’t really about me,” Clinton said to a mostly female audience during a discussion about equal pay and gender parity. “I’m going to respond on behalf of all the people that have been the target of his hatred, and his demagoguery.”
>“All those undocumented Americans he wants to deport? I'm going to fight to keep them in this country, and I'll give them the peace of mind they need when I grant them citizenship as President,” Clinton boasted to a roaring crowd. “Donald will learn to respect women, and I don't care if I have to have every last one of his stupid buildings condemned and seized by eminent domain and sold to a woman CEO to make my point clear. Women are equal to men, and everyone will respect that, Democrat or Republican.”
>>
What are the women going to be CEOs of? Keeping the buildings clean?
>>
File: samurai_flamenco_11_101.jpg (53 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
samurai_flamenco_11_101.jpg
53 KB, 600x338
>>71876092
I wish OP's post were true.

it would hand the election to Trump on a silver platter.
>>
>>71876092
>All those undocumented Americans he wants to deport? I'm going to fight to keep them in this country
>undocumented Americans
>undocumented Americans
>undocumented Americans
I think I just puked in my mouth.
>>
>>71876288

I'm a liberal and I find that idiotic. They are illegal immigrants. Plain and simple. It's not racist to call them that, it's the truth.
>>
Source?
>>
>>71876221

Unprotected sex and poor decisions.
>>
>>71876092
This is crazy, even for Hilldog
Source on that?
>>
>>71876092
>"undocumented american"
>women are equal to men, therefore we need to take buildings from men and give them to women
>>
>>71876092
>I'm going to mischaracterize your views as bigotry, steal your possessions, and give them to people I like to make YOU suffer because you disagree with me

I hate liberals so fucking much. I hope the Emperor puts her in prison.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 316x533
>>71876411
You are literally hitler
>>
>>71876092
CIVIL WAR WHEN?
>>
Bill looks the part.

Has Hillary acknowledged this, or is she saying it's a shoop?
>>
>>71876092
>Donald will learn to respect women, and I don't care if I have to have every last one of his stupid buildings condemned and seized by eminent domain and sold to a woman CEO to make my point clear. Women are equal to men, and everyone will respect that, Democrat or Republican.”

Why did she have to make this a feminist issue? Sneaky bitch
Also;
>we will take away your assets in order to gain your respect!!
>>
>>71876569

Kay I said I'm a liberal, not some far-left cuck. There's a difference. It's like comparing conservatives and tea-partiers
>>
>>71876221
Bankruptcy followed by screaming about the business world being sexist despite the fact that they are their own bosses.
>>
Pic is fake… Quote is faker

Until proven otherwise.
>>
>>71876760
I'm saying because you believe illegals should be deported the left will call you hitler. You might as well be in their eyes.
>>
>>71876411
>I'm a liberal and I find that idiotic

I find YOU idiotic.
>>
>>71876092

so? the donald supports eminent domain
>>
>>71876092
Source?
>>
>>71876288
You forgot
>Clinton boasted to a roaring crowd

Women are born nation-wreckers.
>>
Where's the fucking source?
>>
>>71876092
This cunt is pure evil.
>>
>>71876092
>under ED you're awarded a fair amount for how much the land is worth
>Trump uses it to set charges on the buildings and demos them the day before the new tenant moves in
>>
File: 1398027590764.gif (382 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1398027590764.gif
382 KB, 392x500
You people are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>71876255
It doesn't matter

She could shoot up a black orphanage and burn a cross on the lawn and the media would still defend her and cover it up
>>
>>71876981
>Ryan himself once owned a large forest as a personal retreat, one that many groups envied (one group told him that it "belonged to God," demanding that he establish a public park there). When the government attempted to nationalize it as parkland, Ryan's response was to burn it to the ground to deny it to the "Parasites".
>>
OP didnt post a source

this is fake
>>
>>71876092
I can't find a sauce for this quote.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.