[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this country literally gets away with everything >killed a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 27
File: Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png (39 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png
39 KB, 2000x1333
this country literally gets away with everything
>killed a shit ton of crusaders during middle ages, then settled in Anatolia
>built a empire, conquering Constantinople and the rest of the Balkans while no one did anything to stop them
>Russia tries to put end to the empire, only to be cucked by Brits and French (Crimea war)
>genocides a bunch of Armenians, gets away with it
>loses WW1, then gets back land with a sucessful independence war unlike Germans
>invades Cyprus and takes half of the island
>kills a bunch of Kurds only gets a strong worded letter from UN
>lets Syrian rebels into country and trains them
>shoots down Russian jet, only some insults and ban on imports from Rus
>>
>forgetting Greece
>>
>>71875843
no we settled first, then we killed them, they were trying to pass through.
>built a empire, conquering Constantinople and the rest of the Balkans while no one did anything to stop them
they did try to stop us. they failed.
>Russia tries to put end to the empire, only to be cucked by Brits and French (Crimea war)
instead russia crumbled in ww1, due to our defense.
>genocides a bunch of Armenians, gets away with it.
motherfuckers deserved that.
>loses WW1, then gets back land with a sucessful independence war unlike Germans.
we had a very based leader.
>invades Cyprus and takes half of the island
we offered it to brits, they refused. you think we would let greeks have it?
>kills a bunch of Kurds only gets a strong worded letter from UN.
those motherfuckers deserved it too. and i did not hear about any letter.
>lets Syrian rebels into country and trains them.
well that's erdogan. fuck him.
>shoots down Russian jet, only some insults and ban on imports from Rus.
we warned them. many times.
>>
>>71877768
But seriously..what do the turks really have against the Greeks?
>>
File: thRWN7LSWA.jpg (7 KB, 237x138) Image search: [Google]
thRWN7LSWA.jpg
7 KB, 237x138
>>71875843
pfft. because our president is not a nigger or a midget. he's georgian, just like stalin senpai.
>>
>>71877842
we have nothing against them before 1919. they were just vassals and then ex-vassals.

but in 1919, they tried to invade us, backed by english. after 5 wars ( 3 small, 2 big) we defeated them.
>>
>>71877768
>well that's erdogan. fuck him.
and you retards defend him, that's what makes you a sandnigger, you've the same mentality of FSA and other terrorist rats who live in caves and have no purpose in life other than swing their dicks around and eventually get blown up by a russian airstrike, if it weren't for Turkey giving money to terrorists, there would be no war in the middle east and we wouldn't be facing the largest immigration flood of history from all the middle eastern countries.

>inb4 but the us helped them too
yeah only because Turkey was supporting them, Obama isn't so stupid to donate BILLIONS to terrorists with no warranty that the investment would bring back any profit.

Turkey is the new caliphate at this point, soon to be like Saudi Arabia, Erdogan already seized all christian churches after all, didn't he? he just needs to give the next order and eventually the caliphate will be official.
>>
>>71879318
you think every turk is a muslim?
i don't defend him, he can eat shit and die for all i care. we tried to take him down in 2013, we failed, half of the country supports him unconditionally, we came short. but he is scared shitless still. we are waiting for our time to come again.
>>
>>71878411
I think your missing something before that. Funny how you turks bob and weave around the truth. Silly Turk...your culture is Greek.
>>
>>71879792
yes we are the same. italians, greeks, turks. same culture. but war divided us. hard to mend that in religiously polarized societies.
>>
>>71879684
is it true that there is a civil war in south eastern turkey?
is it true that putin's plan was actually to encircle turkey and establish byzantium?
if turkey isn't an islamic state then why did erdogan say that mosques are your barracks and minarets launching pads. and why did he mean by "there is no moderate or extremist islam. islam is islam."
>>
>>71879318
most people give jackshit about islamism of erdogan or his backing of syrian rebels in turkey, trust me. most feared change was incorporation of islamic law - sharia, but erdoghan backed off from that because we're not stupid and won't allow secularism to go. as long as there's food on the table and economy is stable, he'll be succesful in the future too. in the end, it's the money in your wallet and national dignity you have is important. haters gonna hate anyway. big countries rely on economy and military, not some reddit likes.
>>
>>71880114
>same culture
Are you retarded or is the taqiyya starting to leak? if your country were even REMOTELY similar to mine, there would be no fucking muslim as head of government, islam isn't even recognized as an official religion in italy ffs even geova fags are recognized, islam is the only religion that isn't allowed to get the 0,8% tax contribution, guess why? because it's fucking barbaric and violates basic constitutional laws and human rights, this is the mainstream culture in YOUR country NOT mine.
>>
>>71880432
>is it true that there is a civil war in south eastern turkey?
no, pkk tried to start one, swat and special forces hammered them into oblivion.
>is it true that putin's plan was actually to encircle turkey and establish byzantium?
eh-no.
if turkey isn't an islamic state then why did erdogan say that mosques are your barracks and minarets launching pads. and why did he mean by "there is no moderate or extremist islam. islam is islam."

firstly, he served time in jail for saying that minaret shit poem.
second, he means what he says. islam is islam, there are no moderate version. thus it must be destroyed.
>>
>>71880609
did you watch il nuovo cinema paradiso? you have the same culture. difference is you are catholic.
>>
>>71881015
yeah you wish, keep deluding yourself.
>>
>>71880114
They are not the same. You adopted Greek land via taking...that is the closest we come to being "alike".
>>
File: turgay.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
turgay.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>71877768
We didn't deserve to be genocided, you mongol fucks do

Armenians deserve to be genocided for fighting back when we were met with violence and massacres for asking for better treatment?

Karabakh was first, Nakchivan is next, followed by the rest of Western Armenia. Prepare you anus you goatfucker. We're not cowards like you pussy fuckboys are. As soon as it's time Armenians will fly from all over the world to take our land back from you mongoloid fucks.
>>
File: hurr.jpg (34 KB, 409x437) Image search: [Google]
hurr.jpg
34 KB, 409x437
>>71877768
>every single country around Turkey hates them
>surely, we are not the problem
>>
>>71881291
i don't have to. i know what i am talking about. that village in the movie, i grew up in that in turkey. always fascinates me how close all mediterranean really are.
>>
>>71881367
so? everything blended. nobody knows which originated from who.
>>
File: ata10.jpg (71 KB, 330x560) Image search: [Google]
ata10.jpg
71 KB, 330x560
>>71875843
deal with it.
>>
>>71881722
Ok listen closely.
Greek( Hellenic values) came first....then the ottoman empire fucked it all up. OK...
>>
>>71880609
based Italy
>>
File: azerisonsuicidewatch.png (52 KB, 321x925) Image search: [Google]
azerisonsuicidewatch.png
52 KB, 321x925
Don't mind me just reminding Turks what's yet to come.
>>
>>71881386
butthurt much?
you were millet-i sadıka in ottomans. you sided with russians in war time. what did you think it was gonna happen when russians went away?
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 422x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 422x408
>>71881873
>Armament Support
>Israel
>>
>>71881852
it is not important which came first anymore OK?
>>
>>71881546
says the american.
>>
>>71882098
the only neighbor who hates us is Russia
>>
>>71881873
that is azeris business. we are not needed and we don't actually care about that. azeris will handle it.
>>
>>71882150
what about tacos?
>>
>>71882010
You conniving little snake roach, conveniently leaving out massacres like the Hamidian massacres which led to more Armenian resistance and siding with Russia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamidian_massacres

>>71882035
I know lmao. In the escalations earlier this month the Azeris used a 10 million dollar UAV with Israelis controlling it to blow up a bus full of 8 volunteers. Talk about getting your money's worth, retard roaches. Can't blame Israel for exploiting these baboons. But fuck them for doing it to my people.
>>
File: remove kebab.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
remove kebab.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>71882209
ErDOGan: "We will back Azerbaijan till the end"
>>
File: 1460354515187.jpg (418 KB, 1000x637) Image search: [Google]
1460354515187.jpg
418 KB, 1000x637
>>
>>71882278
they hate trump, not america
>>
>>71875843
Let's not forget the turks and arabs have directly contributed to the collapse of Greece and Rome by mix-racing. On further realization I notice that Spain and Italy originates from arabs.
>>
>>71882340
yeah and you believe him? really?
>>
>>71875843
Were they not supposed to? I mean they were being attacked by the crusaders...
>>
>>71881546
their hate stems from fear. they're pretty much fucked up economically, socially and militarily. it's natural to be hated when your country is the wealthiest in the region, despite having no oil. some day, they'll see that europeans lured them to "freedom" from ottoman empire, just to become vassals of EU or Russia.
>>
>>71882287
hamidian troops were kurds, you know that right?
>>
>>71882067
HEY YOU. YEAH YOU.

How come Russia didn't push their communism onto you too?
>>
>>71875843
Turkey, Israel, and Saudi Arabia are the top 3 blights on the world right now.
>>
>>71882150
We dont hate you nearly as much as your media tries to portray m80
>>
>>71882363
sure gringo.
>>
File: otB.jpg (101 KB, 755x960) Image search: [Google]
otB.jpg
101 KB, 755x960
>>71881367
u mad m8?
>>
>>71882547
They were since the fall of Rome and they are being again by repeating history with their refugee crap.
>>
>>71876739
The OP literally said they settled in Anatolia, which was the center of the Hellenic world.

kill yourself
>>
>>71882534
we know how to move in international relations, unlike you.

how come we didn't enter ww2? look into that.
>>
Why did Greece even allow 300k rapefugees into their lands? Don't tell me they pulled a Merkel...
>>
File: Prophet-Muhammad-harem-cartoon.jpg (35 KB, 625x399) Image search: [Google]
Prophet-Muhammad-harem-cartoon.jpg
35 KB, 625x399
>>71882511
You realize the Kurds were the dogs just taking orders from their masters right? Do you really think you can lie to an Armenian about the genocide?

Stop with your taqiyya shit
>>
File: vlad.jpg (341 KB, 1205x1528) Image search: [Google]
vlad.jpg
341 KB, 1205x1528
>>71882659

We need another Vlad the Impaler.

Care to help us out, Romania?
>>
>>71882753
they don't have the man power to stop it.
>>
>>71882779
i am not lying about anything. i said they deserved it in my first post. go check it.
>>
>>71882733
Lucky piece of undeserving....

It's always the weakest, most desolate places which makes every super power go "nah, I can't prove my power to everyone by saying hey guys I took over Turkey, I'm such a badass". If you had water, mountains, meadows, grass then things would be different. If you had a little reputation then you'd be crawled by Russia, China, America directly pushing their tyranny onto your sand lands.
>>
>>71882596
I know, there are certainly tensions tho
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (189 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
189 KB, 1920x1080
>>71882971
allied forces tried to convince us. we kindly refused. pic related.

>sand lands.
kek.
>>
>>71883260

Because Turks figured that tens of thousands of their sons getting killed in a major war was enough after 1918.
>>
File: image.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
image.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>71881015
> Turkish "culture"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No Ahmed, you are wrong, you are just so wrong. You roaches are no Italians.
>>
>>71882278
Tacos wants a taste of a burger.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 432x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 432x284
>>71881291
BASED
>>
>>71883805
i didn't say we are italians. i said we merely have same culture. that does not make us italians.
>>
turkey's geopolitical position is very very important (russia)

if they werent in that area they would be long gone
>>
>>71884019
Do you learn this shit in your Islam-schools?
Oh yeah right I forgot: Turks discovered America right?

Your national pride is a joke btw.
>>
>>71884019
>same culture
I'm curious as to how someone so deluded as to say this would go about justifying it.
>>
>>71884019
>Turkey and Italy have the same culture

pls be a proxy troll
>>
>>71884019
>vast majority of turks are muslims
>vast majority of turks believe in a faith that objectively violates multiple italian costitutional laws and basic christian values
>same culture
>"""""""""same"""""""""

Explain me HOW is your culture the same, give me some example other than Constantinople's leftovers.
>>
>>71884190
>>71884199
>>71884248

let's see, an ostrich, a battered anzac and a burger speaks about and tries to differentiate mediterranean culture country to country. how many of you see western turkey, izmir, mugla etc.?
>>
>>71884019

Why are you roaches such wannabe-Italians?
There are so many fucked-up stores and shitty little restaurants run by turks which pretend to be "italian" in my country.
Most of the time they can't even write the names of the italian dishes right...
>>
>>71884496
what constitution? it does not anything to do with this. your goddamn villagers have exactly social norms as our villagers do. but there is one distinction, you are catholic, this place is muslim.
>>
>>71884579
because ostrich, greeks, turks and italians resembles to each other.
>>
>>71883235
I don't hate Russia at all. I hope Putin and Trump team up and subjugate everyone west of the Slavs and enslave their shitskins.
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1024x768
>>71884527
>mediterranean culture
You are retarded aren't you?
Italians are the descendants of the old romans and lombards. Catholic religion, greek philosophy and Renaissance.
You roaches are the descendants of a few sandniggers who tried to conquer the world in the name of your brutal religion.

You have absolutely nothing in common with italians, not even the appearance.
>>
File: caesar.png (202 KB, 286x274) Image search: [Google]
caesar.png
202 KB, 286x274
Turkey is probably the most shit country to ever exist.

>Form from literal barbarians who invaded from the steppes and "adopted" the Islamic religion (Seljuq)
>Original empire falls but Anatolian cockroaches somehow survive the fallout
>A bunch of literal sandniggers and barbars fuck the local greek population, forming mongoloidian shitstains that get divided further into Beyluks.
>Some retard fucker further raids the greeks that have been weakened by the crusades like the barbarian he is and spreads out like a fucking plague (Ottomans)
>Realizes his own population is literally mostly degenerates, is forced to kidnap europeans to make the bulk of his "elite" army (Janissaries)
>Genocide further into the depths of Eastern europe using rat tactics and the "power of faith".
>Get the shit kicked out of them the first time they face a real threat, immediately dissolve the empire and the rest of the world gets to see the "Sick man of Europe" for what he really is

FUCKING REMOVE KEBAB REINSTALL BYZANTINE

also fuck the syrians while you're at it.
>>
>>71884837
>what constitution?
your ignorance is astonishing.

>your goddamn villagers have exactly social norms as our villagers do
oh yeah your "villagers" support freedom of religion? your villagers are against terrorism? then it must be *pure coincidence* that they're still sucking Erdogan's balls for the most part, it must be truly a coincidence that a muslim who hates christians is leading your fucking country.

>you are catholic, this place is muslim.
"you" the vast majority is catholic indeed, that's right, and it's a fucking whole different world than islam, idiot.
>>
>>71885107
ostrich, you have a lot to learn. visit the eagean cost of turkey. or just read, make sure it will be contemporary.
>>
>>71884934
agreed TBh
>>
File: pondering.jpg (208 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
pondering.jpg
208 KB, 1300x1300
>it's a Turk thinks he's European thread
>>
>>71875843
I don't understand why we let them live, it would only take a week or so to kill them all.
>>
>>71885347
dude, you are way off. my villagers ( eagean cost generally) hates erdogan, they don't practice religion like a maniac, and nobody cares if you are christian.

i have write many times in this thread, erdogan has supporters, but alot of haters too.

just like berlusconi, maybe you understand that way.
>>
>>71885192
I always thought that was funny that the turks needed to kidnap whites to make their elite forces. But it was honestly just being pragmatic, if you look at the special operations forces in the US they are still almost entirely white despite all our nigs and spics in the general pop.
>>
>>71885618
Attacking them would kick off Muslim invasion 2.0
And they already have millions of soldiers in Europe just waiting to be given the word to start killing
>>
>>71885862
Good, fuck the europeans that's what they get for being pussy faggots for the last 70 years
>>
>>71885618
can you elaborate? i really wonder about the mechanism you will use to succeed in one week.
>>
>>71885862
My biggest fear. Our third-generation muslim migrants won't fight for Europe in case of war, no doubt about that.
>>
>>71885676
Berlusconi was an incompetent and corrupt asshole.
But Erdogan is a fucking dictator who supports islamic terrorism and who destroys the free press.
Big difference.
>>
Come on people. I need that mspaint pic of russia about to stab turkey but france and britain block russia's sword and then turkey's all happy and rapes white women, i think
>>
>>71886074
To invade Iraq they used about 1/10 of the US military, it took three weeks to completely destroy Sadaams government while trying to be careful to not kill civilians or lose any troops (only lost 250 during the invasion).

Bring more troops, be less careful with them, kill all civilians and you should be able to be faster than Iraq.
>>
>>71885676
>just like berlusconi
Topfuckingkek not even close, Berlusconi is a virgin kid in comparison to Erdogan and he never gave money to islamic terrorists in the first place. How can you still say that the culture is the same when majority of people supports Erdogan? in order for them to support such an autistic fucker, there must be some deeply rooted fucked up values in their minds, values come from the culture you live in, those are surely not european nor christian nor italian values. You and your neighboor might be the exception, but it's a fucking fact that ISIS lives in eastern Turkey and nobody cares, do you even read what the other Turks write on this board? you're delusional I tell you again, unless you're yet another Turk shill, you should understand that your country is deeply fucked up.
>>
>>71886074
NUKE
U
K
E
>>
>>71886427
that's cheating and doesn't make for as good TV
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 572x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 572x337
>>71886341
You know you have to save us a third time, right Joe?
Europe has failed again.
>>
>>71886341
do you know the geography of turkey?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 480x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 480x338
>>71886391
To his defense: There is no free media left in Erdoganistan, so how should he know?
>>
>>71886577
Nah but I know it would be flat in a week
>>
File: 541470809.jpg (737 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
541470809.jpg
737 KB, 791x1024
>>71880432
Do your thing Vlad
>>
>>71886319
>>71886391
i am talking about hate you idiots, hate. they are hated in their respective countries also.

>do you even read what the other Turks write on this board?

and you believe them? dude you are beyond redemption. we banter here all the time. you and guys all the time dive into it. do you really think erdocuck supporters are well educated enough to speak english?
>>
>>71877768
hello turkfriend. just want you to know that we Pakistanis fully support you. We also genocided those dirty bengalis and hindus and the worst we got was a slap on the wrist. the kaffirs will keep staying butthurt at our existence but we will continue to exist :^)
>>
>>71886731
right I guess he's still unaware of how deeply involved his countryis with terrorism, but the fact that he still refuses to accept even simple objective facts makes me hate him even more.
>>
>>71886767
good, keep dreaming.
>>
The fucking brits didn't want to let the Soviets have Turkey and Greece, and forced the US to play daddy to them.

Fuck all Brits
>>
>>71886927
>>71886923
well at least you're not a pakistani, I'd take a turk over a paki any day
>>
>>71886927
i am not a muslim, but hey, thanks for the support.
>>
>>71887006
bruh your country is poor, brown, corrupt and hasn't fought a real enemy in 70 years. Iraq was better than you.
>>
>>71887088
Just becaue there aren't many in the US. Believe me, turks are the worst. No jobs, unfriendly, many children and Islam.
>>
File: 1461153317853.jpg (50 KB, 460x817) Image search: [Google]
1461153317853.jpg
50 KB, 460x817
>>71886923
>i am talking about hate you idiots, hate. they are hated in their respective countries also.
and you still don't get that if the majority of people support terrorism, it means the majority of people was brought up with fucked up values and in a fucked up culture, which is your country's culture.

if someone sent a link of this thread to Erdogan, you'd probably get assassinated before sunset; that's the kind of culture you live in, baka.
>>
>>71887181
>poor, brown, corrupt and hasn't fought a real enemy in 70 years.
all of them is true.
> Iraq was better than you
dude, you were going so well, so well.
>>
File: 1461008915312.png (789 KB, 640x791) Image search: [Google]
1461008915312.png
789 KB, 640x791
>>71885739
we picked that tradition up from the byzantines actually, they used to do the same to slavs
then again we did the same to slavs as well, very few of the devshirme were greeks. lol fuck the balkanites i guess
also devshirme caused a lot of friction between the sultan and the religious leaders, because it was haram or some shit.
>>
>>71887351
pakis are the same way but browner, uglier and less intelligent
>>
File: Turkey.mtnmap (1).jpg (109 KB, 645x353) Image search: [Google]
Turkey.mtnmap (1).jpg
109 KB, 645x353
>>71887181
>your country is poor, brown, corrupt and hasn't fought a real enemy in 70 years
so we are basically middle-eastern america?
>>
>>71886957
At least they aren't in your country. There are many schools in vienna with 80-90% turkish children whos parents don't give a shit about Austria, the constitution or even our language.
We are totally fucked, especially with the 100 000 new muslims Merkel sent us.
>>
>>71882912
You lied in trying to justify your barbaric views, roach.
>>
>>71887414
pre-2003 iraq had the strongest military in the middle east, they had tons of equipment and money from oil, what the fuck do you have? Shitty furniture you make is all I know of.
>>
Turks are european therefore white
>>
>>71887371
you are probably from north right? and you probably dislike southeners.

i was born in western part, live in western part, i dislike eastern part which supports erdoğan. as i have mentioned before, we tried to take him down in 2013, we came short. 25 million people hates him. 2 million of us walked on the streets to take him down, we failed. what more can we do?

>if someone sent a link of this thread to Erdogan, you'd probably get assassinated before sunset; that's the kind of culture you live in, baka.

nah, i am no longer relevant to them.
>>
>>71887727
nice proxy
>>
>>71887513
I mean you're the best country in the middle east besides the jews so I guess you're the America of the middle east, but you're still the middle east.
>>
>>71887832
>i was born in western part, live in western part, i dislike eastern part which supports erdoğan. as i have mentioned before, we tried to take him down in 2013, we came short. 25 million people hates him. 2 million of us walked on the streets to take him down, we failed. what more can we do?

This is what kemalists actually believe
>>
>>71887711
learn your shit, then write.
>>
>>71887873
and banter started.
>>
>>71887727
Our turks (I mean those who were already born here) are pain in the ass, believe me.
>>
>>71887907
It would be easier to learn about your country if you were more relevant than the bird who shares your name.
>>
>>71887962
Face it , Sharia will be a norm in turkey in a few years :D
>>
>>71887998
nicely memed xDD
>>
>>71888014
Allahu akbar.
>>
>>71888055
thanks boo im a real memester
>>
File: 1460619881271.png (271 KB, 462x619) Image search: [Google]
1460619881271.png
271 KB, 462x619
>>71887599
that fucking merkel I hope she gets cancer, so many good people die every year, why people like her never get sick? talking about merkel and berlusconi, reminds me about this kek (pic).

>>71887832
>you are probably from north right? and you probably dislike southeners.
Too bad for you I live 20km from Rome, but even so it doesn't mean I support mafia, all the people I know are honest citizens, I've plenty of relatives in souther regions too and they all have their heads on their shoulders, everybody in Italy hates mafia; if you really want to make a comparison that's it, majority of your people would support mafia as they support terrorism.

>>71887832
>what more can we do?
you can do something: stop making excuses for your country and accept that you live in a fucked up culture, then try to change it talking with other people. I will NEVER acknowledge Turkey as European nor white nor civilized country as long as the majority of people support an islamist. NEVER.
>>
>>71888338
>everybody in Italy hates mafia

then why do you still have it?

>stop making excuses for your country and accept that you live in a fucked up culture.

i was talking about a solution, but you are a little one dimensional so, i am not going into that.

> I will NEVER acknowledge Turkey as European nor white nor civilized country as long as the majority of people support an islamist. NEVER.

yeah nobody important cares about your opinions. but in islamist part i agree. i hate them also.
>>
so do turks pride themselves on being literal roaches and only relevant for their military bases?
>>
File: af2.gif (1000 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
af2.gif
1000 KB, 500x281
>>71881639
Turk is actually right here. Stop defending specific Mediterranean. They're all the same disgusting sandniggers and pure cancer if they mix with whites. All of them.

Unless they are 2D.
>>
>>71888971
>that flag

lol found a taxi driver/kebab maker
>>
>>71888732
>then why do you still have it?
They're there of course but they don't fight with weapons nor ask the pizzo anymore, they use corruption to get thir ways, mafia is illegal in all regions, if you turn on any italian radio news channel, 6/10 news are about some mafia-owned activity or mansion getting seized, the government is fighting it, more people are reporting it when they can, unlike your people who as I already said multiple times actively support terrorism.

>i was talking about a solution, but you are a little one dimensional so, i am not going into that.
Whatever, keep making excuses, that's the only thing you seem the be able to do.

You are not European, your culture is not the same as mine, get over it.
>>
File: 1460178543867.gif (14 KB, 466x328) Image search: [Google]
1460178543867.gif
14 KB, 466x328
>>71889151
Why would a Muslim say all Mediterranean are disgusting and cancer?

Average American intellectual.
>>
>>71889289
because taqiyya. muslims are so fucking dirty that they would backstab a "secular turk" for the purpose of making mediterranean europeans look bad
>>
>>71877768

>t. TIDF
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.