[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
92% of biracial children with African American fathers are b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Olga Katysheva 24.jpg (190 KB, 1366x1366) Image search: [Google]
Olga Katysheva 24.jpg
190 KB, 1366x1366
92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance.

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
>>
ITT: Things we already knew
>>
File: image.gif (630 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
630 KB, 300x169
The only people who are suprised by this are libtards and they will ignore it anyway
>>
>>71875499
Of course if they're raised by a single parent they would need financial assistance
>>
Water is wet.
>>
as if i didnt know this
>>
>>71875531
/pol/ is always right.
>>
>>71875595
Which must happen 96% of the time.
>>
There's gotta be a reputable study of this phenomenon. This paper has barely any citations and is written unprofessionally. I'd like to believe it but I can't vouch for its credibility if I showed it to others.
>>
>>71875589
>and they will ignore it anyway
No, they'll just use it as proof of systemic racism.
>>
I was at walmart picking up some cheap produce because I'm a poorfag and I noticed a young mother and baby. I didn't think much of it at first, wondering why it stood out so much to me that I would continue to think about it, then it hit me. The kid was white.
I had gotten so used to seeing nothing but single moms with mixed kids, that seeing a young parent with a white child stuck out and was noteworthy to me.
Fuck.
>>
>>71875499
Strange, all the anecdotal evidence I have for that is the opposite.
>>
File: 1447524715515.gif (832 KB, 350x497) Image search: [Google]
1447524715515.gif
832 KB, 350x497
>>71875499
>be child of White father black mother
>based skin color
>not out of wedlock
>three fucking passports/citizenships
>get the best traits of both sides.
life is great
fuck black fathers. most of the ones I know are deadbeats.
>>
File: I-know-that-feel-bro-hold-f.jpg (19 KB, 400x371) Image search: [Google]
I-know-that-feel-bro-hold-f.jpg
19 KB, 400x371
>>71875752
I know that feel
>>
>>71875743
Which is the same thing as ignoring the problem
>>
>>71876005
You're an unicorn.
I don't envy your life past 30, when you realize you don't belong anywhere and can't save anyone because blacks are too racists and white too proud.
Being half italian is already hard enough...
>>
>>71876230
You do have a point.
>>
That's a very poor paper. Looks like a freshman in college did it for a statistics class.
>>
>>71876406
Work hard and be successful. You'll belong with successful people. It might not work that way in France, but it does here.
>>
>>71875752
>>71876131
my cousin is a single mom

can you guess when my cousin married the guy?
>>
>>71876690
>It might not work that way in France, but it does here.
Fuck off, cuck. People like you killed my nation. If he's a successful nigger, then he belongs with other successful niggers in Africa.

Fucking scum.
>>
File: 1460319851143.jpg (38 KB, 577x573) Image search: [Google]
1460319851143.jpg
38 KB, 577x573
>>71875499
>>
>>71875752
why would you assume she was a single mom just because the father wasn't at WalMart with them?
>>
>>71876690
France is disintegrating currently because success doesn't creatye cultural unity.
Even when a muslim become a rich businessman he will want shari'ah for others and will circumcise his kids.
My "italian" half of the family still see itself as superior to the "stupid" french even though the only one not born in France came at 2 yo.
There is no integration ever, mixed will never integrate anywhere nor be able to have a legitimate claim to anything.
And that's how the globalists want it.
>>
>>71876230
>Black father / white mother.
>30yo

Literal non-issue. Great friends, qt wife & high paying job. The mixed not fitting in thing is entirely a meme. Never have met a mixed person with this proposed existential racial issue that wasn't Asian.
>>
>>71877653
Yes, but you're not one to care for the Future very much, are you?
My comment doesn't refer to hedonist and nihilist because their lack of cultural integration already was filled by consumerism, little cog.
>>
>>71877653
That is because half black people always look black.
>>
Burn the coal, end up on welfare.
>>
>>71878322
Mulattoes at least have higher IQs than niggers.
>>
>>71878322
If I were to guess, the racial breakdown of my social circle is:
60% white
20% black
20% other

So if I am externally profiled as black, which is perfectly fine by me, it doesn't follow that this mask would nullify personal racial insecurities.
>>
>>71875499
When can we stop calling them "African American"; they are niggers. Also, no other group identifies itself based on the shithole it escaped from. Get a grip niggers.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.