[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada's legalizing weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11
File: image.png (4 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 KB, 291x173
By 2017, my country will fully legalize weed.

I don't smoke it. Tried it and it didn't agree with me, but i do have some friends and even co workers who smoke the devil's lettuce.
My biggest concern is that you can't test for pot in a breathalizer or anything, so it's just up to the cop to deem if you're ok to drive
What do you think of legalization /pol/?
>>
>>71873821
Let people have their own addictions, and let people die from them. Just like with alcohol.
I think it's fine.
>>
I've been smoking everyday for the past 15 years, legal or not, It doesn't effect me.
>>
It is inevitable. Get it done with already.
>>
>>71873821
>My biggest concern is that you can't test for pot in a breathalizer or anything

Coloradan here

Cops can take a small blood sample right there on the side of the road if they suspect stoned driving.
>>
There are a lot of breathalizer companies popping up in Canada now working with law enforcement to create a breathalizer test for weed. They're already preparing for the inevitable legalization. It's great because it just goes to show how legalizing weed can create so many more jobs now. It's already begun.
>>
File: trudeau_wantsyoudead.jpg (59 KB, 589x396) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_wantsyoudead.jpg
59 KB, 589x396
>>71873821

>happy 420 you fags! in 2017 we'll legalize weed!
>can we have more details on that?
>no shut up just post JT's photos on facebook and jerk off about it

Yeah it's not gonna happen
>>
I don't have the capability to exude strong desires anymore.
>>
>>71873916

You let cops draw fucking blood without a warrant? Are you high?
>>
>>71873892
Another concern with canada legalization is that everybody will still buy from dealers.

We tax the living fuck out of liquor, about 2x the price in the states.
When you charge $20/gram for pot, who's even going to buy it?
>>
>>71874037

I live in Victoria and there are dispensaries fucking everywhere. I don't smoke, but friends tell me it's like 5-600 bucks an ounce. Back when I used to get high a decade ago that was about $250-300.

A new dispensary pops up every few months so they must be doing okay
>>
>>71873821
>no source

Another great post from a fine Candian friend :^)
>>
>>71874004
It was on the news
>>
>>71873821
try it some day and answear that question yourself faggot
>>
File: lazyamericahereyougo.jpg (110 KB, 770x690) Image search: [Google]
lazyamericahereyougo.jpg
110 KB, 770x690
>>71874101
>>
>>71873821
>legalize weed by 2017
Haha you wish weedsenpai
They'll put it in the books by 2017, they just said that because it hadn't been talked about for 6 months and they wanted people to stop asking.

Just wait, Trudeau will campaign his second term on the same thing
>>
>>71873884
>Die from weed
>>
File: laughing saiyan whore2.gif (352 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
laughing saiyan whore2.gif
352 KB, 500x300
>>71873821
>canacucks falling for it again
>>
>>71874101

DUDE
HAVE
YOU
BEEN
LIVING
WEED
UNDER
A
LMAO
ROCK
?
>>
>>71874099
But taxes. The only way the bill's going through is for huge fucking taxes on pot. In bc the dispensaries are only semi legal and they claim to be selling medical pot to revenue canada

People pay the sin tax for liquor and ciggarettes because nobody's offering a steady supply tax free.

Now pot dealers are going to be selling the same as before with less risk
>>
File: refugeeswelcome_paris.jpg (58 KB, 598x617) Image search: [Google]
refugeeswelcome_paris.jpg
58 KB, 598x617
>>71874304
>>
>>71874101
Way to live up to the ignorant stereotypes americunt
>>
>>71874099
there is no way it's 5-600 an ounce lol, I have my medical card and I order online from a dispensary every month, depending on the strain, I don't pay more than 280 an ounce.
>>
>>71874034

just like a road side breathalyzer test

you can refuse, but there are consequences.
>>
>>71874265
Fair enough.
Didn't really want to say that you die from weed (you do if you're retarded). Just wanted to express the point of let people do what they want. What happens because of it shouldn't be on anyone else's hands but their own.
>>
>>71873821
Can someone please tell me, why people smoke weed regularly? I tried it and it just made me tired and hungry. What is so fun with being a lazy fat slob?
>>
>>71874462

It's much different. A breathalyzer isn't invasive and they don't get to keep a physical sample of your blood or DNA. I can't believe anyone would allow this.
>>
File: 1452823831838.jpg (37 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1452823831838.jpg
37 KB, 400x320
>>71874206
>>71874326
>>71874444
>one Canadian home alone on a Saturday night shilling for his pathetic country
>>
if it gets legalized in california, i've read that they can really crack down and pin someone for a DUI. technically, they were always able to do this, but with legalization, law enforcement won't be as lenient. usually, a cop would just tell you to go home -- and even keep the weed -- if they caught you with it unless you're a nigger
>>
File: 1299900028046.jpg (36 KB, 412x371) Image search: [Google]
1299900028046.jpg
36 KB, 412x371
>>71874387
Nice banter, leafcuck.

Are those girls even French?
>>
>>71874627

>I'm too stupid to know how ID's work

typical american cuck
>>
>>71874037
$20/gram is pretty normal in most parts of the states where weed is predominantly grown. Hell, even in states like North Carolina where there's a huge growing culture it's still $20/gram.
>>
>>71874034
> draw blood

If its something like one of those finger prick diabeetus detectors, I think that's reasonable. And like someone already said, you van always refuse, but there will be consequences. Driving is a privilege not a right.
>>
>>71873821
>By 2017, my country's government will introduce legislation that, if passed, would legalize weed
FTFY
>>
>>71874462
That sounds incredibly unhygienic.
>>
>>71874719
10 here for really good stuff
>>
>>71873821
Good. Legalize all drugs immediately.
>>
>>71874520

Many people need to be sensitized to the high by a few exposures. The full marijuana high is impossible to describe and can be very fun or bizarre and even terrifying. If you smoke pot all the time though It really just mildly relaxes you and you notice its absence more than its presence.
>>
dont do it.

do not allow them to tax the shit out of it

washington state has(d) laws about medical marijuana from the 90's that was NOT allowed to be modified from the original laws

then I-502 came through and legalized it
Now in late 2015, they started shutting down all the medical places because they(read jews) count not tax or regulate what was coming out of the MEDICAL(you needed to get three separate doctors to sign off on a "green card") dispensaries

and now ALL medical dispensaries are being regulated/shut down so that only the legal dispensaries are allowed to sell it.
now they sell it at a absolute shit strength only like 10mg a dosage. 10mg is shit, some people need atleast 50mg or more for pain or ACTUAL MEDICAL PROBLEMS, but no, they want to regulate it and tax the FUCK out of it, fucking 20 a gram in some places. they do have 8/9/10$ gram, but at a much lesser quality. and now all these places are about every block or so with the same shitty weed/edibles and that same shitty high prices

i fucking voted no, to legalize it because i and an a bunch of people knew they were going to fuck all the laws and regulate this shit.
>>
>>71874719
Where weed isn't predominantly grown*

>>71874818
Where do you live m8?
>>
I don't smoke, have when younger and probably would occasionally if it was legal, so no problems here. Good for the economy. Too bad those faggot hippies ruin the general image of weed. I would encourage everyone to try it once to at least see if they enjoy.
>>
>>71873821
>Can't breathalize

Ausfag here whose been pulled over for multiple rbts and rdts saying that there is such thing as a mouth swab test.
>>
Good. They can talk all our stoners and SJWs too.
>>
>>71874789
Libs have a majority government and that won't change before 2017. Any bill introduced will pass swiftly until 2020....
>>
>>71874771
Coppers can do this in Canuckistan now too, MADD enabled the RIDE checks, road blocks. It's a papers please totalitarian tiptoe. Pulled over and questioned for no reason, guess kids today think its normal and good, along with mass surveillance kek, wtf. Oh well, constitutions were nice while they lasted.
>>
File: 7783Y.jpg (16 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
7783Y.jpg
16 KB, 300x199
>tfw smoked weed once
>>
>>71874902
los angeles county
>>
>>71875087
Yeah most parts of the East Coast it's more expensive.
>>
>>71874541
You also can't refuse breathalyzers in Canada without losing your license.
>>
>letting them get the weed
Enjoy your pills, cocaine, and heroin advocates next.

It's already happening here.
>>
>>71874771

that's what I believe the blood test is, but I did some more digging and they have mouth swabs for roadside testing too. they can't detect edibles but obviously if you've been smoking it.
>>
>>71874996
For the record in think RIDE checks are complete bullshit and should be stopped. What I was trying to say is that if younger pulled over for driving like an asshole and your car reeks of weed and your eyes are red as fuck and you're action like a retard, then a diabetes style finger prick blood sample isn't unreasonable.

The random bullshit ride check shit is unreasonable ...
>>
>>71873821
YES! Nordic weed in Brazil when it get "unsquared" here too! \o/
>>
>>71874445
>>71874373
>>71874099
>Canadians
Here I don't pay more than $100 an oz anywhere, lbs are as low as a grand wholesale for good pot and dispensaries sometimes pay growers up to $1600-2500 for a lb because we have a ton of people who don't have a street dealer to buy from.

However the thing here is that on one side of the country people throw weed around and on the other it's considered worthy enough to ruin someone's life over. I think it should stay up to the states. There's a reason California hasn't legalized yet.
>>
>>71873821
>the devil's lettuce

Apparently you've never heard of poppies that make heroin. Marijuana is basically Limbo's Spinach.
>>
File: DUDE_WEED_LIMAO.jpg (392 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
DUDE_WEED_LIMAO.jpg
392 KB, 1200x798
>>
File: businessman.jpg (144 KB, 900x610) Image search: [Google]
businessman.jpg
144 KB, 900x610
>>71873821
Consider the lucrative opportunities in marijuana legalization.

If you have any merit as a business person, and the ability to find commercial land that may be proposed to construct dry green-houses, you can practically start a grow operation at low cost and high gain.

Depending on how Canada chooses to provide legal documentation to the public growers in terms of regulations and authority, such as requiring a "growers license" or other paper work, you can get to grinding within a few months of opening your operation.

In a dry environment with plenty of heat and light, Marijuana can grow abundantly. Even while supporting decent wages to your grower, grinder, and sorting employees you will have a great income just quickly after the first few shipments of categorized and properly weighed packages.

Many growers in Washington and Colorado of the United States have already paid off their debts in constructing growing operations and can afford to easily pay over minimum wage to their associates.

Talk to some business investors who may be able to assist you with any monetary needs, and a lawyer to aid in setting up your own company rules, regulations, and keep your business thriving.

Only a stubborn fool would gawk at this opportunity to make some serious 'green.'
>>
>>71873821
>My biggest concern is that you can't test for pot in a breathalizer or anything,

I was on a jury for a drunk driver and the field sobriety test is what they use to arrest them. The breathalyzer/blood draw confirms something in the system.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.