[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the thought of women having sex how much they want,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 6210002.jpg (765 KB, 2592x3456) Image search: [Google]
6210002.jpg
765 KB, 2592x3456
Why does the thought of women having sex how much they want, whenever they want, and with whoever they want, make /pol/ angry?
>>
Because we have to pretend we're equal, while it's clearly not true in this regard. This wouldn't be a big deal if this didn't affect families and thus children so much.
>>
we end up paying for their birth control, their abortions, and their bastard children

most importantly, we just don't want them
>>
>>71873695
because all those selfish whores are someone's mother, or sister or cousin, or aunt, and we have to deal with their bullshit whenever the family gets together or has to do something. And their intolerable cuntish attitude usually ruins everything.

These whores don't exist in their own little world like your women's studies classes. The way these women behave effect everyone around them, and the troubles that happen because of their bad attitudes negatively effect their family and friends.
>>
File: 1458988328976.jpg (159 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1458988328976.jpg
159 KB, 746x982
>>71873695
Those same women who waste their bodies away partying and fucking will end up single mothers that write articles about how men are too immature to settle for them

They will marry, go back to their old ways, and and divorce their partner for half of his value

They will grow old and bitter and purposely steer the next generation to do the same so they don't have to suffer alone

If my fiancee and I ever had a falling out I'd be ready to.quit women altogether
Fuck it
>>
>>71873695

Because men can't.

Any woman that isn't disfigured or morbidly obese can walk out in the middle of the street and shout "I need a man to fuck me" and a line will form.

Society is also built on the premise that women settle down with one man to have children, and women that are whoring it up into their 30s not only put themselves at risk of autistic children but also they end up looking for a beta provider that never got any to take care of them. The silver lining here is that in recent years more men are realizing this and not falling for the used up whore scam.

Sexual liberation for women only is selfish and non-conducive to societal maintenance. If women want to whore it up then something needs to be done for men's ability to be able to do the same. There is no equality otherwise.
>>
>/pol/ is one person
>>
They are the temples of life and should therefore be clean to mix with other races is to throw offal on the altar of life
>>
because that is not their purpose, jumping from one alpha male to another lowers their value dramatically, no one wants a used up single mom with 4 kids that is getting child support, that is irresponsible behavior at its finest.
alternatively no one wants a club whore that is taking pictures with niggers and upload it to her facebook, unless you want that person to be the mother of your kids
>>
File: 1461289800564.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1461289800564.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>71873695
This is why.

Besides mudshark Keedz are always fuck ugly.
>>
>>71873695
Why does the thought of men buying sex as much they want, whenever they want, and with whoever they want, make women angry?

equal playing field when faggot?
>>
>>71873695
You can too, just not with very hot women. It's the same for women. Unless you're above average on looks it's not easy to get laid by someone good looking.

Not to mention all you guys act like sex with every girl is awesome. The majority suck in bed, maybe 5% know how to fuck good.
>>
>>71875558
>buying sex
The difference is that women treat men like human beings who consent freely while men are prone to treating women like objects they can buy to use and who can lose value somehow.
>>
>>71873695
Not being angry at watching your countries women descend into apish behaviour.
>>
>>71873891
This. When you get stuck with the bill suddenly you care who ordered what
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.