[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.change.org/p/universiti es-suspend-social-justic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: imFQAxHlCAXMNWB-800x450-noPad.jpg (156 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
imFQAxHlCAXMNWB-800x450-noPad.jpg
156 KB, 800x450
https://www.change.org/p/universities-suspend-social-justice-in-universities

Sign this shit. Social Justice is a cancer that needs to be dealt with before it further infects our society.
>>
>>71873587
END PATRIARCHY NOW
>>
>>71873587
you're a big gov
>>
File: muh_big_government.jpg (872 KB, 2250x1709) Image search: [Google]
muh_big_government.jpg
872 KB, 2250x1709
>Pic about big government
>Wants government intervention in universities
How about you stop being a faggot and promote debate in universities or something
>>
>>71873878
The petition is addressed to universities in order to promote the idea that issues some people don't like should be debated..
>>
>>71873878
>wants government intervention in universities
Source?
>>
>>71873878
Lol, it's because we've ended up in a state where grassroots debate against the regressives in social justice departments just won't work.

I'm a first-year student at a top private research university in the US. I'm heavily entrenched in campus affairs, and I see the state of things. Voices of reason are too often silenced by the powerful: regressives.

Any challenge to popular rhetoric is deemed bigotted, comparably to the way religious shut down anti-theists with accusations of character/morality flaws. This needs to be stopped, and the first step is awareness, if not to start a grassroots movement but moreso to pressure the regressives to rationalize their rhetoric.
>>
>>71873878
Anyone who is legitimately against fluoride in drinking water needs to be drowned.
>>
>>71874620
"What's that? A differing opinion?"
We have to send these regressives back to kindergarten and teach the idea of "people are different."
>>
File: peperage.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
peperage.png
290 KB, 680x680
>>71873878
Why do people not like fluoride. They put it into your teeth to clean it. How can it be harmful? Are people retarded or something?
>>
>>71873587
I'll sign, despite it not doing jackshit.
We might as well sign up for PETA so we can put an end to Tumblr.

But the real power is always going to be through your ability rather than your perfect observation skills.
We already know what's wrong, now we need power.
Convince all the libtards to get a job, commit a comfy suicide, arrest them for terrorism,mfor endangering the lifes of others and the state of the planet. End meme culture once and for all.
Ban any kind of social media site and target outspoken neets, feminists, trannies, insane mental retards who don't belong on this planet to begin with.
>>
>>71875312
read up on it. it weakens resolve and pacifies.
>>
File: 1460783316656.jpg (36 KB, 557x640) Image search: [Google]
1460783316656.jpg
36 KB, 557x640
>>71873878
>GMO
>bad
>>
>>71875700
Where do get water without fluoride?
>>
>>71875700
>>71875312
It doesn't. There is a harmful effect if you consume too much, but as long as you aren't literally chugging toothpaste 3 times a day it has barely any effects.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.