[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tea party in a nutshell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
>>
File: 1458710482504.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458710482504.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>OccupyDemocrats
Do you get paid by them or what?
>>
>>71873024
Democrats need to be destroyed.
>>
>>71873088
Soros does have a lot of cash to pay people to spam bullshit remember sage and hide.
>>
File: how to collect welfare.jpg (46 KB, 640x626) Image search: [Google]
how to collect welfare.jpg
46 KB, 640x626
>every libertarian is on welfare
>public schooling is good
>roads were built for citizens
all my what
>>
>>71873024
>Our
>>
So Liberals proving that they have absolutely no idea what Libertarians are.
>>
>>71873024
STRAWMAN:THE PICTURE
>>
>>71873024
>I dont use food stamps or any of that junk
>I went to a private school
>roads REEEEEEEEEE
>implying tea partiers have wars to fight
>>
>>71873024

So many keks in that picture.

Tea partiers probably wouldn't have a problem with any of that. Oh! except for if they refuse to pay the tax to pay for any of that shit, they get jailed.

>democrats, seriously, your autism has leveled up.
>>
File: 352lgp.jpg (28 KB, 310x249) Image search: [Google]
352lgp.jpg
28 KB, 310x249
>>
>>71873024
I'd be happy to do all thise things if it meant I didn't have to pay taxes anymore
>>
File: occupy democrats.jpg (211 KB, 818x431) Image search: [Google]
occupy democrats.jpg
211 KB, 818x431
>>71873024
>Give up your food stamps, social secuirty, and medicare
I don't need welfare, have already accepted that I'm never going to collect social security because it's bankrupt, and I pay my own medical expenses.

>take your kids out of OUR public schools

Public schools are a joke. Private schooling and even home schooling are much better options 9 times out of 10.

>stop using OUR roads, bridges and highways

I would except the government has regulated the private sector out of maintaining roads. Classic example of the government being there to fix a problem that it is the cause of.

>and fight YOUR OWN WARS

So, like at that cattle ranch where the militia faced off against alphabet soup government agents who were armed to the teeth with military weapons, while you and your left-wing goons all cheered for the agents to kill them? Or do you mean the invasion of Syria, which was being pushed by Barack Obama, and prevented due to the protestations of us tea-party types who did not want us to get dragged into another quagmire that would result in another theocratic Islamist horde seizing power?

The left wing is not anti-war. Every time someone goes against left-wing causes you see just how much they love violence. They are only against war and violence when it does not benefit a left-wing cause.
>>
>>71873024
Ayn Rand was on welfare lol
>>
>>71874019
this desu
>>
>>71873883
no, just scary from your point of view
stay with the herd

(not even a good photoshop by canuck standards)
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 583x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 583x400
>>71873024
This is quite possibly the dumbest thing i have ever seen from occupy democrats and that is saying a lot. Also anyone ever liking or sharing anything from occupy democrats should be sterilized immediately.
>>
>>71873024
wew
>>
>>71874172
>IT HURTS MY FEE FEES!!1!11!!1
>SHUT IT DOWN!!!11
>>
>>71874041

Truth.
>>
>>
>>71874327
>pointing out that something retarded is retarded
>the same thing as getting triggered
never change leftypol
>>
>>71873024
I'd happily do that if they stop taxing me to breathe in my welfare state
>>
>>71873024
Do I get to stop paying taxes at that point?
>>
>Yes we do want bigger government

Why can't they ever just say it flat out?
Why do the ones who chant smash the state want it to be harder to smash?
>>
>>71874414
Most of those poor people are blacks. The whites living in the south are rich as hell
>>
>>71873024
Small government is not the same as no government. It's a liberal fantasy that government needs to grow endlessly.
>>
>>71874414
Seeing as the government is still DEMOCRAT maybe it's these poor states that want the government to stop FUCKING THEM and get out of their way.
>>
>>71874414

Ohohoh. Now do crime stats and how many are Democrat counties/cities.
>>
>>71874414
They can't afford to be democrats
>>
If a kid can't afford private school should they not go to school at all?
>>
File: 1452230138246.jpg (39 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1452230138246.jpg
39 KB, 640x400
I am fighting my own war
>>
Then stop stealibg my money faggot
>>
>>71873024
So i can stop paying SS and Medicare taxes?
>>
File: 1451950156303.gif (73 KB, 129x150) Image search: [Google]
1451950156303.gif
73 KB, 129x150
>>71873024
I don't use foodstamps. I don't qualify for SS benefits. I have a private medical plan. I've only gone to private schools, and my kids will do the same.

Road/Bridges/Highways are responsibilities of the federal government. That's something I can admit even as a libertarian.

I'm okay with the army cuts. We've dropped to about 75% of it's original size during the Obama administration, but that's not an issue. Hell, HALF our military would still be the strongest fighting force in the world. What we need to do is get rid of politics and the rules of engagement. We need to USE our army. Even Einstein, a humanitarian when not practicing physics, said that American Imperialism is a good thing.
>>
>>71874729
Stealing*
>>
>>71874172
Occupy democucks exists with the exclusive purpose of making liberals on facebook dumber.
>>
>>71874739
Ignore flair, I'm on a business trip.
>>
>>71874041
this is low tier bait even for occupy.
>>
>>71874754

People still use Jewbook? Color me surprised.

I figured all the leftards moved to reddit or tumblr.
>>
>>71873024
That shit is retarded, we pay taxes and can't control whether they go to pay for roads or schools.

How many Democrats are against voucher programs anyways? That is how Libertarians get away with taking kids out of public schools
>>
>>71874630
Appalachia bro.
>>
>>71874041
>I would except the government has regulated the private sector out of maintaining roads
That's the state governments. The fed contracts all of its road maintenance to private companies.

I've done a few parking lots in military bases.

The rest of your post is good though.
>>
>>71873024
What this effectively means is
>If you're worried about the government becoming too strong, move to another country
>>
>>71874414
>ignore that they are majority Appalachian states after the Democrats destroyed the coal industry.

>ignore the low population density in those states

>Muh Owlsey county Kentucky highest percentage food stamps usage but only 5k people
>>
>>71874699
There are voucher programs, of course they're in most Republican run states.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/education/voucher-law-comparison.aspx

Democrats oppose them because they take money from teacher unions
>>
>>71873024
>Give up food stamps
Done.

>Social Security
I'd rather invest it myself but you don't let me.

>and Medicare
Gladly. Please give me an option to check a box and not pay for those.

>Take your kids out of our public schools
Gladly, let me stop paying for them.

>Stop using OUR roads bridges and highways
I'd love nothing more than to not have to pay for Bridges to Nowhere in Alaska, or that Bay Bridge you retards had built in China that had to be 90% re-welded (by me, by the way) but I'm afraid you don't give me the choice to opt out of your retarded projects.

>And fight your OWN wars
I did. Next question.
>>
>>71874414
And all of those counties combined probably have a smaller population than Detroit.
NEXT.
>>
>>71873024

>implying I use any of those federal programs

>implying schools and roads aren't funded by local property taxes, i.e. local and small government, which is what libertarians want

>implying I think Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc. weren't an enormous waste of time and money

Wew lads, tough work vanquishing all these straw men
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.