[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK LEFT MEDIA SAYS DROP THE T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/why-its-time-to-take-the-t-out-of-lgbt-10493352.html

ENGLAND NO!

oh man this is gonna cause buthurt from the SJWs...topcuck m8
>>
>>71872458
Holy fuck I laughed really hard at that pic
>>
>>71872458
>this
>brexit on 23 june

Britain YES
>>
>>71874006
obunga really rocked the boat of late..we lost a few points on the brexit but there is still hope

hope to god isis attacks the uk before june lol need to keep the threat fresh
>>
>>71874367
What's the chance of you guys coming leaving eu? Fucking omonkey trump will fix shit if you guys do leave.
>>
>>71875138
60% leave is what the average pol says.

>>71874882

stop forcing this meme..what even is it?
>>
File: Here in my backyard.jpg (61 KB, 546x439) Image search: [Google]
Here in my backyard.jpg
61 KB, 546x439
>>71872458
>Why do so many people believe that if you’re transgender, then you must be gay? This myth is so widespread that even many gay people believe it -
April 23, 2016
The day the Left ate itself.
>>
>>71874367
why would anyone ever listen to obama about anything? whatever he says, do the opposite.
>>
>>71876722
because the average brit gives a shit what the president of america says lol

i hope the damage was not too severe
>>
>>71876028
>60% leave is what the average pol says.

What the FUCK are you talking about? Are you purposefully lying or are you really just that badly informed?
>>
>>71873927
I wish there was a 7th pane of his smiling head on a pike
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.