[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does tobacco qualify as a redpill topic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: flue-cured-tobacco.jpg (75 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
flue-cured-tobacco.jpg
75 KB, 600x401
http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/61248-the-intelligent-smoker-what-should-a-smoker-take-to-nullify-harm/#entry564686
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ray/TSSOASb.html
https://ahousewithnochild.wordpress.com/tag/tobacco/
https://cfrankdavis.wordpress.com/2010/07/23/the-fallout-hypothesis/

Read through these and then ask yourself that question.
>>
>>71871541
first article i opened the writer said he doesn't think smoking causes lung cancer. WTF
also nullify harm? what a dream world he lives in
>>
>>71872055
one where simple bantz and shit statistics doesn't set the order of things.

What causes cancer is poor diet, damaging deep earth minerals and radiation.

Get some tobacco that has been grown responsibly and eat healthy, you won't get lung cancer.
>>
>>71872055
That is indeed the contention: that lung cancer is caused by something else (industrial pollutants, perhaps), and that smoking was unfairly blamed using faulty statistical associations.
>>
>>71872612
>Get some tobacco that has been grown responsibly and eat healthy, you won't get lung cancer.
aaaaahhahahahah
>>
>>71873480
>he hasn't heard of Swedish Snus

At least Americans know they are dumb, Canadians are so stupid that they don't even realize it.
>>
>>71873697
>a less harmful tobacco product means tobacco is really safe it's just the government that puts "deep earth minerals" in it
>>
>>71873898
>>71873480
Check out some of the links I posted, then come back and talk about it.
>>
>>71873898
I don't think that, but I use Snus and I am not afraid of getting cancer. one portion has the same amount of carcinogens as a cup of coffee.
>>
>>71871541
Smoking the herbal jew
>>
>>71874176
>herbal jew

Cigarettes is one of the last industries owned mostly by Whites.
>>
>>71875307
I don't know what this represents, refresh me.
>>
>>71874392
This thread is literally cancer.
>>
>>71875456
Look through the Phillip Morris or RJ Reynolds hierarchy, it's all there.
>>
The daily tobacco shill thread. SAGE THIS SHIT
>>
Those links are . . . pretty dubious tbhfam. There are a lot of self-referential links and not much citation of hard numbers.

I will agree that tobacco is demonized to a degree which is almost comical. NIH studies that make bold statements like, "you're xx% more likely to never find true love if you smoke!" tend to have really massive confidence intervals. The variance is so great that I would be skeptical of the dataset.

However, to say that smoking is good for you, throw out a couple of unsubstantiated numbers and link back to the same forum? Not a good argument.
>>
File: srbi.jpg (35 KB, 400x272) Image search: [Google]
srbi.jpg
35 KB, 400x272
>>71873697
>>71874155
>he uses snus
Faggots, there's a reason you smoke
>it's extremely relaxing
>it's cool
And no I'm not 15. Snus is gay as fuck and does nothing
>>
>>71875307
What is this you keep posting my Argentine comrade .
>>
>falling for the smoking meme
lmao enjoy smelling like cigarettes 24/7 you disguting savages
>>
>>71876699
If you're smoking Pall Malls or non-menthol Newports, maybe.

Otherwise, it doesn't have to smell that bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 325x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 325x500
1. Look up intelligence and effects on the brain caused by nicotine...the government does like the fact that nicotine nullifies some of their control methods.
2. Smoking does not cause cancer...still heavy smoking not good for you for other reasons but no cancer.
3. BTW-The cure for cancer was found in 1974. Read the book "world without cancer" for a full history of the coverup. Pick related.
>>
I picked tobacco once as a summer job. Fucking sucked ass. Glad that its mexicans doing it now.
>>
They need to bring cigars back into style and also revamp their cigarettes for a more "natural" style. They have to rebrand themselves. The tobacco in your current cigarettes have way too many chemicals in them as it stands.
>>
>>71876897
I heard nicotine was a powerful nootropic, even among the antismoking crowd - am I missing something here?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.