[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i marry and have kids with a jew? Her father is a European
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
should i marry and have kids with a jew?

Her father is a European mutt, and her mother is an eastern euro (pole) jew who converted to Christianity to marry.

She is tall 5'11 (180cm) dark hair, pale skin, olive eyes and generally agnostic. She seems like great mother material to my kid.
i can't help but second guess myself for marrying an ethnic jew. What does /pol/ think?

I'm a euro mutt, mostly German/Irish/Scandinavian
>>
>>71871141

It's not a big deal. Don't let these faggots dissuade you. If you think this is the one then go for it.
>>
>>71871141
>Mixing up memes and reality
>Wanting to marry a 3DPD anyway

k
>>
>>71871141
If what's stopping you from marrying someone else is anything other than a change in feelings towards that person, rethink everything about yourself.
Also never take any opinion from the internet for anything personal. The internet wants its banter, not your well-being
>>
Sounds perfect, give her to me instead
I'm Jewish so we'll be more compatible
>>
>>71871141
Yeah don't buy into the purebreed race nonsense of /pol/ if there was a question of how you wanted to raise the kids jewish/christian I would say that is a legitimate concern. But if you love her and you share similar value and goals for life then get hitched.
>>
Please do not ever breed. With anyone.
>>
>>71871141
Just make sure the kids aren't jewish and don't feel any common identity with the jewish community.
>>
>>71872315
This.

It's ridiculous how many Jews (at least in North America) are like 1/8 Jewish but still identify as Jewish culturally.
>>
Not all jews are bankers just like not all black people are nigs.
Go for it man
>>
>marrying
>2016
>>
If you marry a Jew, you produce another Jew. You want to bring a fucking Jew into this world? You fucking disgust me.
As a side note I would like to point out that fucking a Jew is totally cool, Jew pussy is pretty good.
>>
>>71871141
How tall are you, bro?
>>
>>71872315
>>71872423
We'd be lutheran if anything, we live in an upper class white area
>>71872808
basically what i am worried about
>>71872941
i'm 6'2 (192cm)
>>
>>71871141
I had a jewish girlfriend once. She suffered from schizophrenia.
Good times.
>>
>>71873614
Mine is mentally okay.
The whole reason i want her to mother my kids is because of her even temperament and nurturing disposition
>>
>>71873614

I dated a girl that was on Latuda. By the time she told me, I already invested like 4 dates into her. Wasn't willing to let that pussy go so I fucked that.

The sex was so fucking weird. She wanted it, told me to get my dick out but then she just laid there silently not doing or saying anything. I know we joke around about most girls not doing much but this chick literally laid there like a log, not even moaning. After cumming I rolled over and she was still lying there, didn't clean up (ended up getting a UTI). I was so fucking scared of going to sleep. Thankfully nothing happened.

The next day she wanted a relationship. I ignored her. She started coming around my place even though I didn't invite her. Shit was getting mad weird. LUCKILY my lease was expiring so I never renewed and just moved without telling her. She kept texting me walls of text until she took a hint.... either that or killed herself.

Don't stick your dick in crazy anon.
>>
>>71874298
Mine had zero composure, was afraid of stupid shit (she couldn't sleep when a closet was open, or when she had a door behind her back), and quite often tried to mutilate herself when I was trying go sleep. It led to me litterally restraining her for 45 minutes until she calmed down and I finally had peace.

Frankly it was miserable
>>
File: 51u5Vxd4e0L._SY450_.jpg (48 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
51u5Vxd4e0L._SY450_.jpg
48 KB, 450x450
>>71874692
>>71874298
people are strange
>>
>>71871141
Don't worry, the body can handle a certain amount of Jewishness.
>>
>>71871141
fuck no

fuck NO

never

enjoy that jewish bullshit

enjoying being a cuck to their religion

enjoy raising shlomos and being referred to as a goy
>>
>>71871141
>referring to strong european non jew genetics as "mutt"

kill yourself

you clearly have abandoned your ancestors

fuck off
>>
File: dddd.jpg (90 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
dddd.jpg
90 KB, 600x800
>>71875330
you think so? -- the baby would be 1/4 at the absolute worst, i was hoping that a lot of slav blood diluted it.
I have no problem with my kids bearing slav blood.
>>
>>71871141
Go for it.

Just raise your kids white and right.
>>
>>71875433
Exactly why i asked /pol/.
She says she is agnostic but i am not having jew children.
I am so confident yet unsure.
>>71875469
By mutt i meant mixed.
I take no shame in the mixing of my Celtic/Norse/Germanic blood. I even value them which is why i am considering the options for the mother of my child in such an objective manner even though i love the woman.
>>
>>71875706
Wasn't she raised in a Christian family, though? Her mother did convert before marrying her father, after all, right?

If that's true, she shouldn't have any links to Judaism at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
Guys watch how the MSM spins the Donald Trump Indian Accent incident. Some Cruz missiles are thumbs downing this video and commenting. Make sure to thumbs up.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qmoZjpYE5WA
>>
I've got blonde hair and blue eyes, and my girlfriend of 3+ years is an ethnic Jew. :^)
>>
>>71871141
If you need to ask this on 4chan, no.
Break up.
>>
>>71876119
Yes she was, she was raised Lutheran as i was.

I guess /pol/ has brainwashed me, i was worried about her jew blood line..?

>>71876461
I am also blonde hair blue eye'd
My jewish (maybe) wife has dark hair and olive eyes..
I figured we'd have tall, green eye, dirty blonde kids, which i am okay with.
>>
>>71876606
well adoption is an option too.
I've seen plenty of euro-ethnic kids who need homes. Call me a cuck, but taking a 5 year old in and making them a productive member of society instead of a criminal is a good thing to do.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.