[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The skeletons in Clinton's closet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: serveimage.jpg (561 KB, 1919x1079) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
561 KB, 1919x1079
I keep hearing 'Trump will destroy her in the general' and other such claims? What did she do? Why would the FBI ever need to investigate her? I admit, I am a retard.
>>
Anyone who doesn't think it will Bernie vs Trump is retarded. The FBI will finish their investigation in May and they will recommend an indictment. From that very second she has zero path to the nomination because it is fucking suicidal to nominate someone who could be in prison before November so the DNC will never do it.
>>
This
> respect, the fact is, we had four dead Americans! Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again." – Clinton shouting over Wisconsin Republican Sen. Ron Johnson.
>>
>>71871372
I don't really follow politics. What did she do?
>>
>>71871487
>I don't really follow politics. What did she do?
Are you trolling or really don't know? Torn between telling you to fuck off or explaining it, but bored as shit in Malta and also hot bc they don't have air-conditioning here.
>>
>>71871791
Do it Malta. Make my night.
>>
>>71871113
She's doing shady business and her husband is fucking brown lolis.
>>
File: 15421.png (1 MB, 2000x2060) Image search: [Google]
15421.png
1 MB, 2000x2060
>>71871487

She had a private email server in her house with next to no encryption which she used for all her emails while she was secretary of state. She had tens of thousands of higly classified emails on an unprotected server in her fucking house. That is a gross violation of so many different government protocols that she would literally be in prison months ago if her name wasn't Clinton.

On top of that she deleted over 30,000 "personal" emails about "Yoga and weddings and stuff" that the FBI have since recovered and realized are anything but so she will also be done for deleting classified emails.
>>
>>71871918
>and her husband is fucking brown lolis
And all is right with the world.
>>
>>71871918
Well Mr. Clinton should enjoy the lolis. They don't threaten national security.
>>
File: Clinton vs. Trump.png (1 MB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Clinton vs. Trump.png
1 MB, 1200x800
>>71871113
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK2K5v5bm0Q

Pretty good summary of everything

>B-But it's Anonymous.

They actually demolish her. It's 25 mins of all of the scandals she's been a part of. It's not the empty threats that Anonymous usually does.
>>
>>71871938
I don't even know where to start. Who gave her authorization? Why? How is this just coming to light, and how is she not punished yet?
>>
>>71871113
Sacrifices chickens.
Hands out above top-secret emails to China and Russia.
And that's just this past year.
>>
>>71871791
You know what's weird? Malta flags aren't really that rare but I haven't seen one on /pol/ in forever, I used to see you guys posting a lot.
>>
>>71872230
1:55 she literally looks like a demon or some shit jesus christ
>>
>>71871372
But that damned Lorreta Lynch and Obama are working together to prevent the FBI from doing its job and bringing Killary to justice.
>>
>>71871487
In the 70s I believed she worked as a DA or something, but she basically defended a sex offender.

Then there's the affairs that Bill had and how Hillary worked to silence the women who tried to speak out, sometimes they were physically threatened and other times people "disappeared" that were involved with the Clintons. There is a hitlist out there of people who died by suspicious means and timing, believed to have been killed by order of the Clintons.

Then there's the Benghazi issue, if you haven't been living under a rock you should know what the whole fiasco was about - a grave error on her part as Secretary of State and how she deliberately let Americans overseas die at the hands of terrorists.

Bill Clinton also had the golden opportunity to kill Bin Laden in the 90s but they didn't do it, and basically let 9/11 happen.

Oh and the emails, no one can possibly not know about the emails >>71871938

Then there's a ton of fraud and money laundering surrounding the Clinton foundation. Not to mention all the banks and multinational corporations that are putting massive amounts of money in Hillary's campaign. The Clintons are very corrupt and more dangerous than they seem.

It's stuff that's out there but you must know that the Clintons are very corrupt and will do/say anything for power. They only listen to those that fund them and don't give a fuck about the people they're supposed to serve.
>>
>>71871938

Why did no one in a government IT position point this out?
>>
>>71873411
>In the 70s I believed she worked as a DA or something, but she basically defended a sex offender.
Yes, lawyers defend the client. This isn't an issue.
>>
I'll just leave these here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
>>
>>71871938
The emails are just the appetizer, the main course is the Clinton Foundation and all the money they took from foreign powers and lobbyists with government business.
>>
>>71873728
These are great.
>>
>>71873552
>Yes, lawyers defend the client. This isn't an issue.
It is when you are campaigning as a "champion for women's rights". If Hillary really was a feminist then she would've felt a moral obligation not to defend that rapist, instead of getting the evidence of his crime thrown out through some "technicality".
>>
>>71871372
Hillary will nab as many delegates as she can before that happens, she'll drop out, Bernie won't have enough delegates and they'll go to a contested convention. Then Biden swoops in and saves democracy.
>>
>>71872230
Can I get some bullet points?
>>
>>71872253
>and how is she not punished yet?
Democratic money and the last name Clinton.
>>
So basically the Clintons are real life Underwoods?
>>
File: steel core.jpg (22 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
steel core.jpg
22 KB, 640x470
>>71875264
>>
>>71872253
>Who gave her authorization?

As Secretary of State she had authorization to set up a system as she saw fit. If classified material made it to the server that does not necessarily mean she is in the wrong.

Be as outraged as you want, but if the FBI hasn't found anything or made any indictments, its more than likely because little or nothing that constitutes a violation took place.
>>
>>71871113
call me a cuck or whatever. I support Bernie, but if he loses the candidacy it is deserved for not staying with the issues. Those issues include Hillary Clinton .
>>
>>71873411
>Bill Clinton also had the golden opportunity to kill Bin Laden in the 90s but they didn't do it, and basically let 9/11 happen.

This is a bit of a stretch. Even if you think using Bill's policies against Hillary is acceptable.

Don't get me wrong now, Hillary is terrible, this just seems like needless over-reaching to find something to bitch about.
>>
>>71873552
https://youtu.be/e2f13f2awK4

>thinks it is funny she got a rapist off

There is nothing wrong with doing your job, but it doesn't seem to bother her at all she got a rapist off.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.