[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 600x600
>>
>>71871000
Checked
>>
I get the same... Just keep trying
>>
>>71871000

If you take note of how many users are on at any given time you will quickly realize that it's ALWAYS basically the same. I only go there to troll the mods and actual schizophrenics

That site is such a gigantic piece of shit
>>
>>71871196
I will never go there I think it was back around the BP oil spill people on that site were saying that the floor of the Gulf of Mexico was going to cave-in and the oceans of the earth would flood into the core of the earth and it would explode on contact and the site pushed a killer virus onto my computer and I had to nuke the hard drive
>>
whats this
>>
It's been dead their for awhile. That place used to be a goldmine for juicy info while we all worked as a team to deconstruct the sandy hook shit. They purged all the threads on sandy hook. I'm sure everyone else who frequented GLP left to come here, right?
>>
>>71871332

They like to try and trick Android mobile users into installing questionable apps
>>
I was the king of all trolls when they had voice chat. Some may remember me as Qwert
>>
The site is run by the a man named Jason lucas and has ties to the air force and the tavistock institute.

Do some research into tavistock for some creepy stuff.
>>
>>71871196
If you watch the # of users and rapidly hit the refresh button you will see that the number of users continues to rise gradually and then randomly drop by 400 only do the same things once more. Its all a big scam.
>>
>>71871408
>while we all worked as a team to deconstruct the sandy hook shit
lol yeah you guys did such a great job with that tinfoil shit
>>
>>71872093
Yea but after help went to shit I'm almost certain that the tavistock shills jumped ship to come here
>>
>>71872343
>glp
>>
"The methods of Freudian psychotherapy induce permanent mental illness in those who undergo this treatment by destabilizing their character. The victim is then advised to "establish new rituals of personal interaction", that is, to indulge in brief sexual encounters which actually set the participants adrift with no stable personal relationships in their lives, destroying their ability to establish or maintain a family. Tavistock Institute has developed such power in the U.S. that no one achieves prominence in any field unless he has been trained in behavioral science at Tavistock or one of its subsidiaries.

Henry Kissinger, whose meteoric rise to power is otherwise inexplicable, was a German refugee and student of Sir John Rawlings-Reese at SHAEF. Dr. Peter Bourne, a Tavistock Institute psychologist, picked Jimmy Carter for President of the U.S. solely because Carter had undergone an intensive brainwashing program administered by Admiral Hyman Rickover at Annapolis. The "experiment" in compulsory racial integration in the U.S. was organized by Ronald Lippert, of the OSS and the American Jewish Congress, and director of child training at the Commission on Community Relations. The program was designed to break down the individual's sense of personal knowledge in his identity, his racial heritage. Through the Stanford Research Institute, Tavistock controls the National Education Association. The Institute of Social Research at the National Training Lab brain washes the leading executives of business and government."
>>
>>71872329
>he believes that sandy hook was real and there is absolutely nothing odd about the official story

The "victims" are helping Hillary clintons campaign because she's anti-gun
>>
>>71872435
Nice anonymous quote without any primary citation. But it agrees with your delusion, so keep your guard down.
>>
>>71872595
Dr. Byron T. Weeks, MD
>>
>>71872522
The thing with conspiracy theorists is they come up with 100 different theories. You knock one down and they automatically forget about it and move on to the next one. It's like argument by attrition.

There was no compelling Sandy Hook evidence. You could literally choose *any* phenomenon and say it was a conspiracy.

And there is always a potential winner or benefactor, so that isn't proof (e.g.: "Hilary benefited from X so she caused it")
>>
>>71872595
Why don't you stop being a massive faggot and Google the tavistock institute. Go do 5 mins of research and tell me that there is no sinister agenda.

Do you also believe that Muslims did 9/11?
>>
File: 1438650547026.png (500 KB, 987x766) Image search: [Google]
1438650547026.png
500 KB, 987x766
>>71871000
>going to shit like productions
>being a leaf

I'm not sure which is worse.
>>
>>71872721
>>71872814
I can't actually find anything about this Dr. Weeks or his credentials. It's all pretty sketchy.

I'm assuming you guys are under 25 and spend an inordinate amount of time reading about conspiracy theories? Let me guess, you are under-achievers too?
>>
>>71871000
Site was way better ~4 years ago but they had a lot of mod changes and user changes right after that. It's no longer fun, just a bunch of white knighting faggots (same reason I left ATS a year before that). I always got in trouble for being racist, joined 4chains for /x/ conspiracy but found out that I'd rather be a stormnigger here and that's my life story here I am. Fuck Chip by the way, shittest mod outside of NEOFAG
>>
>>71872740
Read Cass Sunstiens book about conspiracy theories and how he wants to discredit them because the believers are potentially violent dissidents. Then come back and give your 2 cents you pleb faggot
>>
>>71873096
chip was a massive faggot
>>
>>71872093
>>71872989
>>
>>71873213
List your 3 most compelling pieces of evidence that Sandy Hook was a conspiracy.

>some guy wrote a book about how he doesn't like conspiracy theorists and wants to discredit them
WOWY ZOWY
>>
TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE

STANFORD RESEARCH INSTITUTE
>>
>>71873775
>WOWY ZOWY
>>
>>71873775
I bet you fucked a dude who's cousins mothers acquaintance died in sandy hoax, right?
>>
>>71874295
Do you wear a, "Sandy Hook was an Inside Job" hat?
>>
>>71872740
>There was no compelling Sandy Hook evidence

they raided the wrong house, a house which was owned by a banker who was suppose to go on trial as a whistle blower, and then bull dozed his house down.
>>
>>71873096
Yeah a few years ago the place had a run of basically being full /pol/. Now it's all zionist agitprop, military worship, and chat bots spamming about earthquakes and Nibiru.
>>
>>71874519
You could never name the merchant on that website dude.
>>
>>71874519
I'm glad I found this place though, much more intelligent conversation and interesting threads even if many of them are just bait. GLP even back then was just a thread about Drudge Report linked stories, people pretending to astral project (managed to catch a popular female one flat out lying, had her finally admit it and then was swooped upon by white knights telling her never to stop believing in her power and getting me banned yet again), and some Swedish poster talking about the benefits of staring in to the sun (tried it, no luck)
>>
>>71874744
>stares into the sun for "health benefits"
>proud moment was finding someone lying about astral projecting (shocking!)
Gee I wonder why people don't take conspiracy theorists seriously!

You, and most of /pol/, should limit your internet activity to 30 min a day and try not to live vicariously online.
>>
>>71874980
What is this thing yo
>>
>>71874934
Jew
>>
>>71874647
Yes, you could. For a brief period and then they changed the site software to autoban for saying nigger or kike or goyim.

Then they started really banning people who hit too close to home even if they didn't use harsh language.
>>
>>71875286
I was only there for like a year so I guess your input is better than mine. I left after finding out about Tavistock and Jason Lucas.
>>
>>71875392
>>71875286
I check the site sometimes at work (to troll schizos) since I don't want to be caught on 4chan and recently Ghetto Monk disappeared and Trinity came back as owner/moderator kind of re-affirming that they are in fact the same person. If I recall correctly the story told to us was: "Trinity was compromised by having Navy/Tavistock connections so he left and I, Ghetto Monk, bought the site so we could continue discussing things freely". They aren't even hiding it anymore though and the only people left are actually crazy
>>
>>71874459
Man, you don't even have to be a nutjob conspiracy theorist to know there was something screwy with Sandy Hook and everything surrounding it. From the school being torn down to the inexplicable death of Podgorski. It's just ripe with all of the things that makes a good habbening.
>>
>>71875674
Wait what... They admitted the tavistock thing??
>>
>>71876152
They admitted either Navy or AirForce involvement in the site and with Trinity. After the news of that broke they couldn't contain it, whereas no one really knew what Tavistock was so it was easy to crack down on. But I'm pretty sure the official story was that Ghetto Monk bought the site so that we'd have a free place to talk despite actually being Trinity the whole time and simply creating a new account and giving it full privileges. Now Trinity is back and GM is gone so I'm wondering if anyone there has even hung around long enough to understand how fucking weird that is, I mean to publicly switch back
>>
>>71876290
I was actually there a little earlier as well when the GLP telescope project was happening. Basically scammed schizos out of their money and used some air force satellite to take a few pictures while claiming they were using an amateur telescope. Fucking scumbags man.
>>
>>71876413
bwahaha I remember that one as well. I think I read about it on ATS. I've tried going back to top secret recently but can't stand the goddamn layout and it moves a lot slower than I remember it. Sure would be nice if there was a more active place to discuss conspiracies. /x/ is great but moves so slowly I kind of skim it a couple times a week and catch anything I'm interested in that way without joining the discussion. I'm forgetting I'm getting old but doing the life math I was on GLP about 5-6 years ago and had a year long stint on ATS for about a year before that.
>>
>>71873096
Eat a bag of dicks

chip has balls...

you know those things you enjoy licking?

faggot.

go fuck yourself.
>>
>>71876612
/pol/ is actually pretty nice. Good topics and sense of humor. Aside from the 90% shitposting this place is better than GLP ever was in my opinion.
>>
File: Hero complex shrunk for GLP.jpg (8 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Hero complex shrunk for GLP.jpg
8 KB, 150x150
>>71873486
Go fuck a goat, muzzie scum.

Chip is a chad.

Deal with it.

I know it is hard for small you small-dicked AC's to accept, but you are simply an inferior stock.
>>
>>71876832
Same brother, voiced my love for you all earlier but wish we had more real conspiracy conversations rather than fake happening stuff. I did enjoy the earthquake threads and baal gateway shit though. This place is 100% than even the best of old GLP in my opinion

>>71876815
CIDF please go
>>
>>71876955
I just knew you'd show up. Can't get anyone banned for shitting on kikes here, faggot.
>>
>>71877027
Very true. But whenever we can get a group of us here to focus we can really dig up dirt, its great.

Pretty funny how a lot of people from GLP ended up here. I guess its just cause we value free speech.
>>
>>71877086
Blame the joos...

You keep playing a worn out song, dimwit.

"Da ebil Jews" aren't beheading non-goatfuckers.

They aren't crashing planes into towers.

They aren't forming massive rape squads all over Europe.

But keep pushing your delusion, dipshit.
>>
>>71877365
Yeah but they are letting them in faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QU7IoDoVX4
>>
>>71877665
Are you seriously trying to use that spectre video as some form of evidence?

Grow a fucking brian, moran.

Come back when you find credible evidence rather than cherry picked bullshit statements from one lone person.
>>
>>71877365

Semites are all shit, and of the same family.
>>
>>71877959
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
>>
>>71878126
nice unbiased source there, micro dick.
>>
>>71878232

Everything is biased, you turd
>>
File: bbb_thumb.jpg (159 KB, 660x630) Image search: [Google]
bbb_thumb.jpg
159 KB, 660x630
>>71878232
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.