[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
United Shades of America On tomorrow night on cnn. Black guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 18
File: united shades of america.jpg (160 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
united shades of america.jpg
160 KB, 682x1024
United Shades of America

On tomorrow night on cnn.

Black guy talks to racist white people.

Anyone planning to watch?

I am.

MAGA
>>
File: united shades of america2.jpg (215 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
united shades of america2.jpg
215 KB, 1500x844
lol
>>
Boomp
>>
>>71870907
Am i crazy for thinking his expression looks totally facetious and untrustworthy?
>>
>>71871185
No he looks like a smug prick and he his facial expression and body language make me think the whole fucking show is just rigged scripted reality tv
>>
>>71870907
>Why can't we be friends
Because your values are shit and you don't understand compromise or that "having a dialog" means the conversation must be two way.
>>
>>71871185
> Oh yeah you know what's really up
THats the look
>>
At this point CNN will send Erin Burnett to your house to suck your cock if you promise to watch.

Wouldn't be surprised if next massacre in Europe is carried out by a CNN producer, it's the only time they get ratings. They're going bankrupt.
>>
>>71871185
I could show you a couple of picture with the same kind of expression.
>>
>>71870907
>Black guy talks to "racist" white people
>Coincidentally all symbols of the opposition of the left in the background of flamboyantly garbed KKK members hiding their faces

Wow what an odd coincidence, we better be careful or we might accidently associate everything we don't like with racism :^)
>>
>>71870907
>Why can't we be friends?
>One standard deviation average intelligence difference
>90 IQ being around where you need to be for a functioning democracy
hmm
>>
>>71870980
>hey Leibowitz, make sure that you set up the Confederate flag behind me, we are about to start filming
>>
>>71870907

I watched this nigger on some other program where he went to a rodeo i think and was commenting on how racist the white sheep looked or some shit, cause they were so white
>>
>>71870907
I'd like to see a reverse of this where Jon Oliver goes to the hood and tries to get along with them
>>
>>71870907

As long as black people refuse to take responsibility for themselves and both live as parasites on white society WHILE resenting it they will never, ever advance from their cultural ghetto and will always be at odds with whites (or any other races they share a society with).
>>
>race baiting show

Sounds infuriating and cringe worthy, no thank you.
>>
File: 1318397722019.jpg (209 KB, 502x494) Image search: [Google]
1318397722019.jpg
209 KB, 502x494
>>71870980
Why doesn't anyone realize this modern KKK revival is a complete invention of the media?

Why is anyone still watching the electric Jew? Fucking kids these days
>>
>>71871442
Gadsten flag too.

>Hey Goldbergstien, get all the flags we don't like and put them behind the """kkk members"""
>>
>>71871256
>>71871301
>>71871403
It's the expression of a cheeky cunt. He knows damn well that white people aren't fucking over blacks these days. He knows about the benefits and money fo them programs.

THEY ALL FUCKING KNOW IT

They are all literally just fucking with us now.
>>
>>71871383
Hello, Malta.

That's pretty much what the big networks do these days.

>>71870907
Sure, i'll give it a shot. I'm not going into this expecting much and neither should anyone.

>W. Kamau Bell has a White wife
>Being a Klansmin in 2016
>>
>>71870907
Does he plan to talk to Jared Taylor or is it just gonna be some KKK buffet?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
>>71871761
>It's the expression of a cheeky cunt
>>
>>71871800
((("""KKK members""")))
>>
Media is all race all feminism ALL THE TIME now.

It's fuct up… it's propaganda tier shit, crude propaganda too. Sombody should tell them subtle bias is better bias.
>>
File: 1461444008067.png (430 KB, 352x515) Image search: [Google]
1461444008067.png
430 KB, 352x515
>this fucking hack got another tv show

what a bizarre world
>>
>>71871383
Fuck man I'd so anything to have Erin suck my cock
>>
This is fake as shit.

As a spic, i would know that if the KKK actually had any power today, they would lynch that nigger and all the cameramen and would do the same to me if i stepped foot there, least try.

Jew funded actors, not the real KKK, kill yourself if you actually watch it and think its real.
>>
>>71871185

He REALLY want to be tour friend though. He's not looking to attack you and guilt trip you and extort you at all.
>>
>so called "comedian" goes around telling everyone else why they are wrong and the black man is right - comically, of course
into the trash it goes.
>>
>>71870907
We can't be friends because blacks are violent, annoying, and smell bad.
>>
>>71871533
>I'd like to see a reverse of this where Jon Oliver goes to the hood and tries to get along with them

lol this.

also, the fact that a no-talent openly racist black has a primetime show on a major news network really doesn't do much to further his thesis of the oppressive white supremacy.
>>
>>71870907
wake me up when they interview racist niggers
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShFz7oHlms

WOOWEE did a doc on white supremacists. This should tide you over.
>>
>>71871185
he is a smug cunt here to educate whitey
>>
I AM NOT A NIGGER
>>
>>71872005
That's something that continues to annoy me as well. Despite the historical impact they had, KKK doesn't determine public policy. Nonetheless, they should be stamped out like roaches when they appear.
>>
>>71870980

It would be like finding the most outrageous black cult in America, and sitting them down for an interview as representatives of Black america.

The premise of this is grotesque. KKK is a meme at this point. Putting them on TV and acting like this is some normal slice of Americana is kooky.

I will bet any one of you poltards a steak dinner this piece was produced by a jew.
>>
>>71872102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QropuF7a2Js

not to mention the dis-proportioned amount of black violence against whites, that the media rarely covers
>>
>>71870907
I fucking hate W Kamau Bell. He is such a major faggot
>>
>>71872282
white people needs groups like the KKK to defend white interests, who else is gonna do it?
>>
>>71872304
I'm gonna look into this and I expect a steak...
>>
>>71871529
he is a one trick comedian who's trick is saying things are racist and white guilt liberals eat it up
>>
File: Eternal jew u.s.jpg (153 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Eternal jew u.s.jpg
153 KB, 1600x900
>talk to KKK
>not realize KKK sect in Germany was destroyed by Hitler
>still present KKK in the media like the cornerstone of ethnic nationalist representation

>#justjewishthings
>>
>>71872304
>It would be like finding the most outrageous black cult in America, and sitting them down for an interview as representatives of Black america.
Yeah, if the KKK were being used as examples of white america, as opposed to racists

The show you are looking for is Parts Unknown
>>
>>71872414
He's in this weird gray area where he does all these things about being Black in America, but can't do anything major about race due to his interracial marriage.

>>71872427
It's an outdated ideology, and I would bet most normie Whites hate them. In your case, militias are the hot new thing.
>>
>>71872670
militias were the hot new thing until they went out like a bitch in Oregon
>>
>>71870980
WHAT ARE THE GADSEND FLAG AND THE CONFEDERATE FLAG DOING THERE?!
>>
>>71872766

Props. (from CNN props department)
>>
>>71872670
I know of no serious intellectual defending a position of ethnic nationalism and so I am far from certain that there is anything "hot", never mind "new", that could defend any sort of "white interests". Whites are just gonna be turned into a global minority because whatever.
>>
im neither black or white but here is my opinion

black people should stop looking for the white guilt and affirmative action

white people should stop being so smug and get off your high horse
and this guy is right, the two races are way too different to be together
>>
>>71871638
>Why is anyone still watching the electric Jew?
what else are people supposed to do? better themselves in some way?
pfffffffffffffffffttt that takes work
>>
>>71872763
>>71872912
>bugsbunnywelp.png
>>
File: cruzfirst.jpg (29 KB, 700x358) Image search: [Google]
cruzfirst.jpg
29 KB, 700x358
>>71872912
>I know of no serious intellectual defending a position of ethnic nationalism
Outright, maybe not but Trump did say Rubio and Cruz weren't real Americans and called for Obama to produce his birth certificate.

And if you go the religion route, well
>>
>>71870907
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6fTs6SByU8

endless examples of black on white violence, black mob violence. When is CNN going to cover that story?
>>
>>71872942

Fuck off.

Jews have no right telling anyone to get off a high horse.
>>
>Watching staged "reality" garbage
>Watching TV in 2016
>>
>>71871533
>>71872135

Not quite what you're asking for but close enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd-EmDyMQoI
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
Guys watch how the MSM spins the Donald Trump Indian Accent incident. Some Cruz missiles are thumbs downing this video and commenting. Make sure to thumbs up..........
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qmoZjpYE5WA
>>
>>71873156
>I know of no serious intellectuals

Trump isn't exactly the portrait of a sociologist with a respectable theory of race relations which could be used to redefine them in such a way that everybody understood that ethnic homogeneity is better without losing their shit over it.
>>
>>71872942
Their idea of us getting off our high horse is us giving up everything overnight and dying violently.
>>
There's, what, one thousand clan members left? I had over twice as many people in my small town high school. They don't lynch anymore, their rallies are smaller and nowhere near as impactful as Westboro, and one anonymous person or group already outed basically all of their emails and got laughed at because the KKK just isn't relevant and hasn't been for decades. Dave Chapelle made fun of them late 90s early 2000 or whenever as one of the most popular television shows and lives to this day, because the Klan has zero power or influence. They rolled over LONG ago. You're very openly baiting nonsense at this point.
>>
>>71873294
I actually believe he may have a point. If Black people learn to put themselves first above others, we'd stop having a lot of problems.
>>
>>71873156

Questions of Birth and birth certificates are not questions of Real/unreal American

They are questioning if the candidates are eligible to be president under the constitution.

Shcwartzennegger would likely run for president - but he know he was born abroad and he isn't eligible. This is why Cruz/Obama are questioned about birthplace.

Jesse jackson is a dough head, but nobody questioned if he was American or eligible to run when he was a candidate.
>>
>>71873506
He has successfully built a cult of personality and is making a bid to assume leadership of the free world.

If he isn't a serious intellectual then he's damn lucky.
>>
>>71872861
Underrated kek desu
>>
>>71873719
He's a populist and always as been. He's the kind of guy who's gonna take his own movement down with him, in the sense that, after him, there won't be any legacy.

Some people leave behind a system of thought that can be used by his followers to pursue his legacy, but Trump has no such system. Trump is the man himself, nothing more.
>>
>>71873705
>Questions of Birth and birth certificates are not questions of Real/unreal American
In Obama's case they were since Trump was basically accusing him of fraudulently claiming American citizenship
>>
>>71874051
He has a few sons. I wouldn't speak so soon.
>>
>>71870907
I kek'd hard as fuck when the nigger was staring at the burning cross with the suspenseful music in the background.

Fuck cnn Jews
>>
they should do a second season with a white guy who talks to blm protesters and those black israelites
>>
File: 1461459422868.jpg (78 KB, 413x361) Image search: [Google]
1461459422868.jpg
78 KB, 413x361
>>
>>71874066

Maybe he actually believes this to be the case.
>>
>>71874351
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L_UKv19P9E
>>
File: 1459538206521-1.jpg (111 KB, 638x330) Image search: [Google]
1459538206521-1.jpg
111 KB, 638x330
>Walter Kamau Bell is an American stand-up comic.
fair enough
>Prominent within the San Francisco stand-up comedy scene
shitty comedy scene but that's just my opinion
>he is best known as the host of the former FXX television series Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell.
pic related
>>
>>71874051
>He's the kind of guy who's gonna take his own movement down with him, in the sense that, after him, there won't be any legacy.
That's quite a claim. Trump has many active years ahead of him and many smart children.
>>
>>71872912
>Whites are just gonna be turned into a global minority because whatever.

Whites are already a global minority have always have been. That's what makes forced diversity in historically white nations so particularly egregious. Liberals roll their eyes when people say "white genocide," but it's hardly hyperbolic, if you really examine the implications of such policies.
>>
File: hadescool.gif (995 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
hadescool.gif
995 KB, 500x281
Kamau Bell is a pretty typical media creature caught up in the sensationalism-outrage-victimhood industry. Notice how he goes to the extreme by interviewing Klansmen, who have always been cartoonish, instead of addressing the real and legitimate reasons why some whites seek separation from blacks.
>>
File: PopulationProjections-1.jpg (56 KB, 620x428) Image search: [Google]
PopulationProjections-1.jpg
56 KB, 620x428
>>71874748
>>
>>71874437
What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>71871185
>average_leftist.jpg
>>
>>71874748
The only policy causing white genocide is white people not having enough kids.

Reducing a population or culture's share of the overall community and reducing that population or culture's existence aren't the same god damn thing.
>>
>>71874812
Europeans were 1/4 of the population on Earth a the end of the 19th century.
>>
>>71874812

This is kinda terrifying for my future kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x677
Guys watch how the MSM spins the Donald Trump Indian Accent incident. Some Cruz missiles are thumbs downing this video and commenting. Make sure to thumbs up.......
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qmoZjpYE5WA
>>
Amish Mafia was more realistic premise desu
>>
>>71872304
>It would be like finding the most outrageous black cult in America, and sitting them down for an interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
>>
>>71874995
>
Reducing a population or culture's share of the overall community and reducing that population or culture's existence aren't the same god damn thing.

You're not taking this to the logical conclusion.

As white birthrates in white nations stagnate, and white nations become flooded with non-white immigrants, what do you think happens to white culture? It becomes erased. The institutions, principles, and hallmarks of white civilization cease to exist. Couple that with ample race-mixing - a la South America - and you have yourself a genocide, sir.
>>
>>71875105
No kidding. It feels more and more like there won't be a future for my wife's son.
>>
>>71874748
I meant a global minority in the sense that there will be little to know jurisdiction on earth, save for the eastern block, in which whites will be a majority. This will not be true of any other races on earth.

>>71874995
See my definition above for the concept of "minority". It's "minority within a jurisdiction" and not only a matter of raw numbers.

As for the birth rate, I believe it is perfectly acceptable for a country either to reduce its population or to have it stagnate. There's nothing particularly wrong with it. But if then decides to couple this situation with immigration, then it's effectively engaging in a policy designed to turn itself into a minority.
>>
>>71870907
Because You spend too much money, and I'm a simple guy. I still live with $1 dolalr a day. I HAVE to marry a chinese princess too man. (there are 12, right?)
>>
>>71875278
>It becomes erased
That isn't the logical conclusion.
Look at Coptic Christians. They've had it far worse than whites for far longer and they're still a thing.

Cultures don't just vanish when they become less prevalent if they aren't explicitly exterminated.

And white birthrate stagnation isn't actually a policy and has fuck all to do with immigration.
>>
Is CNN worse than MSNBC at this point?
>>
>>71875739
No.
>>
>>71875722
Nobody is interested in going the way of the Coptic in Egypt.

This is rather simple. If you have group A and B in your population you have A + B = P the total population. If A stagnate and B increases, then the proportion of A relative to P decreases. This is a zero sum phenomena. An increase in one is a decrease in another.

In this situation, the A group would then have less political power and cultural influence within a given society. This is what is gonna happen in all white countries and yes, it does have something to do with immigration.
>>
>>71870907
>smug negro face
Was interested but I don't like the look on that nigger's face.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 200x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 200x235
>>71875739
>implying that's even possible
>>
>>71870907
Oh this looks interesting! Someone record it, I don't have CNN.
>>
>>71875722
>Cultures don't just vanish when they become less prevalent if they aren't explicitly exterminated.

I suppose it depends how broadly you define "culture." I define it very broadly, to include things like institutions, universities, cities, forms of government, policies, etc... In that sense, the less prevalent whites are in number, the less likely they will be able to sustain these various hallmarks of their culture.

>And white birthrate stagnation isn't actually a policy and has fuck all to do with immigration.

Two points:

1. While birthrate stagnation isn't necessarily a policy in-and-of-itself, it certainly is the consequence of a variety of policies prevalent today in progressive societies.

2. White birthrate stagnation is very much related to immigration policy in white nations. One of the major political justifications for mass muslim immigration to Europe is that Europe needs low-skilled workers to both fill major impending workforce deficiencies, as well as pay taxes necessary to prop-up an aging white populous.
>>
>>71870907
If you watch that shit they are going to make more of it. I boycott CNN personally.
>>
>>71875722
And coptic christians are brutalized by every other group in the region on a regular basis, and in fact something like 90% of christians in syria and afghanistan have been killed in the last decade. I really don't want future whites in the US to face the possibility of that.
>>
>>71875926
>An increase in one is a decrease in another.
Right, but genocide is a policy of reducing A.

If A/P reduces, but nobody is reducing A, there is no genocide. A reduction in A and a reduction in A/P aren't the same god damn thing.

>In this situation, the A group would then have less political power and cultural influence within a given society.
And?
>>
>>71876379
Check the definition of genocide, enacting policies that make it difficult for certain subgroups to continue is also considered genocide.
>>
>>71876247
>1. While birthrate stagnation isn't necessarily a policy in-and-of-itself, it certainly is the consequence of a variety of policies prevalent today in progressive societies.
No it's not
>White birthrate stagnation is very much related to immigration policy in white nations.
Congrats, you've demonstrated that whites not having enough babies has caused increased immigration.

You've failed to demonstrate how immigration causes whites to have less babies.

>institutions, universities, cities, forms of government, policies
None of these have disappeared or shown signs of disappearing. Changed ownership maybe, but not disappeared.
>>
>>71876379
>And?

And why would any group allow that to happen to them? What if I would rather maintain a majority of my own group as the dominant social force within a certain territory? What if other groups are already dominant every where else in their own countries? We have no obligation to make ourselves irrelevant in all countries on earth.

It would certainly sound hostile to me if some white dude were to declare something along the line of "We will go to Africa until the negro is but an irrelevant part of his own nation. Africa will be white!"

By the way, if you disagree with the expression "white genocide" I think it's fine. I don't know what to call the phenomena we're speaking of though.
>>
>>71876284
>Syria
>Afghanistan
>Copts
Copts are North African Christians you geographically challenged twat.

>I really don't want future whites in the US to face the possibility of that.
Okay. As long as you understand that there is currently no white genocide feel free to work to preserve your culture.

I suggest by having a lot of kids.
>>
>>71876528
>Check the definition of genocide, enacting policies that make it difficult for certain subgroups to continue is also considered genocide.

A continues to exist even if A/P shrinks, ergo such policies have not been enacted.
>>
>>71870907
Maybe because your kind murder everyone
>>
>>71872304
70's MOVE
>>
>>71876781
>Hurf durf semantics

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3311716/Christians-face-wiped-Middle-East-TEN-YEARS-killed-ISIS-forced-flee-persecution-warn-Catholic-aid-groups.html

750,000 christians were killed in those locations in the last 10 years, that's the vast majority of the total, name of the sect doesn't matter.
>>
>>71876771
>What if I would rather maintain a majority of my own group as the dominant social force within a certain territory
Feel free to try.

I'd actively encourage it. I live in a big German area and love our Oktoberfest ripoff. I'd hate to see that shit end.

>We have no obligation to make ourselves irrelevant in all countries on earth.
Right, the only obligation is not to discriminate through policy.

>I don't know what to call the phenomena we're speaking of though.
marginalization is what non hyperbolic fucktards call it.
>>
>>71876903
And that's ACTUAL genocide and has nothing to do with my point.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (187 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
187 KB, 682x1024
>>71870907
>>
>>71876615
>No it's not

Progressives policies like increased women presence in the workforce and higher education have most certainly led to reduced birthrates. Same with wage stagnation coupled with increased cost of living.

>You've failed to demonstrate how immigration causes whites to have less babies.

I didn't know that was what you were asking me. It was not very clear in your initial reply. But, it is mathematically certain that the more non-whites a country has, the more race-mixing will occur, leading to fewer white couples and thus fewer white babies, in the aggregate.

>None of these have disappeared or shown signs of disappearing. Changed ownership maybe, but not disappeared.

I see what you are getting at, but disagree. In the short term, we have seen massive demographic shifts in academia that fundamentally alter the white christian foundation upon which universities were built. Also, we have seen in our time entire cities become overrun with blacks, leading to economic destitution and near destruction. When a white city suffers this fate, I consider it akin to a "disappearance."

Now, none of can predict the future, but I hardly think it unreasonable to argue that if current trends continue, many more of these things will either disappear, be destroyed, or change so fundamentally that they are no longer representative of white cultural achievement.

(Also, if you are going to continue to reply to me, could you please dial back the smugness? I'm just trying to have a civil discussion with you.)
>>
>>71876956
>Right, the only obligation is not to discriminate through policy.

You believe we cannot discriminate, for instance, in immigration policies? Seems to me we could block certain countries and not others and it would be perfectly legitimate.

I don't hate non whites and I fully empathize with the reasons they want to move to the west. I just don't think we have a fucking obligation to end ourselves. I also happen to think that homogeneous societies are better.

>marginalization

Fair enough. White yourself?
>>
>>71877258
>Progressives policies like increased women presence in the workforce and higher education have most certainly led to reduced birthrates.
So what you're saying is the only way to preserve white culture is to get women out of school and the work force and back in the kitchen?

#stopfemalegenocide
>>
>>71877447
>So what you're saying is the only way to preserve white culture is to get women out of school and the work force and back in the kitchen?

No, that's not what I'm saying. But it's not a coincidence that birthrates are lower in countries that have progressive solutions to traditional gender roles. These just happen to mostly be white countries.
>>
>>71876956
Meanwhile normal sane people call it genocide because that's what it is. I fail to see how thousands of whites being murdered and raped by shitskins in racially motivated hate crimes, being outbred into a minority, being told they have no culture whilst Islam and nigger culture is forced on us, and being denied benefits/housing/education in favour of these savages -generally being treated like second class citizens in our own countries- could be seen as anything BUT an attempt to kill all whites by anyone who isn't commie kike.
>>
>>71877263
>White yourself?
98%
>Seems to me we could block certain countries and not others and it would be perfectly legitimate.
You've declared deliberately causing stagnation of the growth of a community to be genocide, but you think limiting immigration from specific nations is fine?

There's a disconnect there.

There are legitimate reasons to limit travel from specific regions or countries, most notably security risks. Doing it to keep your culture from losing it's share in your nation is just doing what you say shouldn't be done but to some other culture.

There's no such thing as dibs on a nation's cultural identity.
>>
>>71877166
read my mind
>>
>>71877587
> I fail to see how thousands of whites being murdered and raped by shitskins in racially motivated hate crimes
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/hate-crime/2013/tables/2tabledatadecpdf/table_2_incidents_offenses_victims_and_known_offenders_by_offense_type_2013.xls

If by thousands you mean 26, sure.

And I'm not even sure how many of hose are white.

I know, I know, reality has a liberal bias.
>>
>Have TV on Constant Nigger News
>Guy is talking about his new show with faggot nigger
>They literally use the "In 2016," thing
>Says "if you're proud of being white why are you hiding your faces?"

Does the nigger not realize that being proud of being white is considered racist?
>>
>>71877969
Oh, found the race section

7. It was 7.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/hate-crime/2013/tables/3tabledatadecpdf/table_3_offenses_known_offenders_race_by_offense_type_2013.xls
>>
>>71874051
>after him, there won't be any legacy.
Yes, just like when Trump dies, his company will just stop existing as well. Don't be an idiot, he knows how to build shit to last
>>
>>71874807
Thought it was the other way around, black are actively trying to separate from whites (except for the free shit. They need dat monei for dem programz)
>>
>>71877711
>You've declared deliberately causing stagnation of the growth of a community to be genocide, but you think limiting immigration from specific nations is fine?

I said I was fine with calling it something else.

>There's a disconnect there.

How so? If I say that a specific people should have a right to maintain itself over a certain territory, namely to maintain itself as the dominant force, there's no reason to then conclude that blocking immigration from another nation is wrong.

Indeed, by preventing somebody from another country from entering mine, I am not destroying his culture or his identity in his own country.

Are you saying that there is an inherent right to entry for every person on the planet in western countries? Or that western countries are forced to accept a certain number of them?
>>
>>71877969
It certainly has a liberal bias when most crimes committed by whites are blown out of proportion, but those by none whites are usually ignored, or the data is altered, (like counting Mexicans as white) or anti white hate laws are put in place: you got raped by an Arab immigrant with no documentation? Sorry its racist apparently to identify your attacker.

And I meant worldwide, not just the US. How many whites have been murdered by blacks in South Africa? Sweden is the rape capital of Europe because of Arabs. Germany recently?
>>
>>71870980
wow fake as shit
>>
>>71878369
> I am not destroying his culture or his identity in his own country.
You're assume your country is homogenous and does not already have subcultures into which that person would be entering.

If we've established reducing births harms maintenance of a subculture, reducing immigration would as well.

Imagine if European immigration was blocked. That'd be actual white genocide.
>>
>>71878315
He doesn't seem to adhere to any form of ideology, neither does he look like an original thinker. This means that there is no system for a potential successor to adopt once he is gone.

Contrast this with Ron Paul. Whatever you may think of the man, it's fairly clear what his ideology and goals were. Another person could then have come right after him, with basically the same program, to run in his place. Ron Paul wasn't popular because of his personality or charisma but because of his ideas. Ideas which can then be taken up by somebody else.
>>
>>71878134

To be fair, that chart only covers those offenses specifically designated as "hate crimes," which is a separate aggravating statutory offense from the underlying criminal act. It does not include your garden variety, every day, black-on-white rape, assault, robbery, and murder.
>>
>>71877166
kek
>>
>>71878394
>And I meant worldwide, not just the US.
Then you're an idiot that needs to fuck off.
>>
>>71878134
You're on the wrong table m8.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43
>>
>>71878686
Because these apparently things aren't happening elsewhere? I know you Amerifats aren't exactly known for your intelligence (three centuries of inbreeding does that to you) and your education system is appalling, but I would have thought you'd have realised that a world exists outside of your borders by now.
>>
>>71870980
Shit, nigga. You can tell the KKK member is a liberal plant just from the way he's sitting. Fucking limp wristed cuck.
>>
>>71871422
>>90 IQ being around where you need to be for a functioning democracy
Source for this someone?
>>
>>71878488
>Imagine if European immigration was blocked. That'd be actual white genocide.

You mean European immigration in to America?

>If we've established reducing births harms maintenance of a subculture, reducing immigration would as well.

This is correct. If we assume that either keeping down or reducing the proportion of a certain ethnicity in a nation is somehow a move which conflict with the interest of said ethnicity, then blocking immigration from certain countries will certainly be seen, perhaps rightly, as a somewhat hostile move.

Again, this is why I believe homogeneous societies are better. Multi ethnic societies tend to separate in different classes of people who see themselves as belonging to different groups with divergent interests. This destroys the internal harmony of the society in question. Our parents really fucked up.

But considering the fact that whites are already a global minority in term of raw numbers, considering that they have no where to run to, considering the fact that no other ethnicity on earth is currently facing what people of European descent are currently facing and considering that the countries in which they are being progressively marginalized have historically been majority whites, is there not some rational for them to insure that they stay a majority in those countries in which they have an historical claim to do so?

Again, I do not believe that any foreign national has any right to residency in a country other than his country of origin. A Pakistani guy does not have a right to immigrate to Canada. I do not believe he obtains this right if there is a Pakistani community in Canada. I would consider it basic respect for the immigrant to not have a desire to marginalize the host population and yes, it means that they themselves should expect to be in that marginal position, just I would expect it if I were to go to India.
>>
File: big boss heartbreak.gif (941 KB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
big boss heartbreak.gif
941 KB, 350x280
>>71872330
Fuck me. I know of Flaherty's work to an extent, but this one really hit close to home. I know it's all ridiculous. I know it, I'm here, but this one really got me.

Fuck, that kid could have been me. Hell, if I ask around, I probably know someone who knew that kid. I've since moved out, but I used to live in Orlando. Not just Orlando, I used to live in that neighborhood. I know the street, I know the complex. I have delivered food to that complex by mistake before, and been all up and down that area otherwise. I lived within a mile of that. The place was insane, it was one of the reasons I kind of went "redpilled" if that is anything other than a cringy moniker.

We're all fucked. It's all fucked. We need heroes. We need a Punisher. We need role models, we need something, because we don't seem to have anything anymore.
>>
>>71874812
White people start world wars while other races just have regional wars. Can't have the white man reproducing and then wanting to fight or start world wars because they want their kids to live a good life. Empower the women spread the gay and welcome in the darker people into the west! Neuter the one thing that makes the whites start world wars, fighting because they have kids.
>>
>>71870907
Maybe because black's way of "being friends" is screaming that we're racists and voting en masse to increase the amount of shitskins that also hate whites.
>>
>>71872766
There to lump people behind those flags with media caricatures
>>
>>71870907
its more soledad o'brien faggotry. black in america was the biggest piece of shit ever made by any new agency

fuck her and the shill who decided to push that nonsense.
>>
>>71879057
Not that guy, but there is a correlation between a population's IQ and the prevalence of democracy.

http://www.examiner.com/article/having-high-intelligence-nurtures-democracy-but-not-vice-versa
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (197 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
197 KB, 682x1024
>>71877166
>>
File: 1460671269664_0.jpg (556 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
1460671269664_0.jpg
556 KB, 2560x1707
>>71879283
We have a winner
>>
>>71879383
Thanks a lot
>>
>>71873395
i watched 20 min but jettisoned after the "israelites" because i got my laugh
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.