[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never fuck Laura Ingraham while discussing how trade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1402294039Laura Ingraham.jpg (332 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1402294039Laura Ingraham.jpg
332 KB, 750x500
>you will never fuck Laura Ingraham while discussing how trade deals have wrecked America
why even live bros?

Also protectionist general.
>>
She sent me a maroon and gold cross pen for calling into her show way back around 2003 when it it just started and the question was what did we talk about the first half of the shit and I answered correctly and it was is it wrong for Rudy Giuliani to have his mistress living in the Mayoral mansion with him while he was still married and I said yes it was I love her she's great And I still have the pen
>>
>>71870434
Post a picture of it anon
>>
>>71870434
we demand proof
>>
protectionism is retarded. What we need to do is make ourselves
more competitive by lowering taxes and implementing eugenics via
genius sperm banks.
>>
>>71870434
are you a nigger? no white person has this poor grammar and sense of punctuation.
>>
File: wendys-logo.jpg (225 KB, 1720x1500) Image search: [Google]
wendys-logo.jpg
225 KB, 1720x1500
>>71869701
I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendys with a 9 inch penis making over $130,000 a year
>>
>>71869701
WHAT DO I DO GUYS

WHAT DO I DO
>>
>>71870734
Fuck off leaf I'm using voice to text on an iPhone I don't care about punctuation figure it out stream of consciousness's douche
>>
>>71870861
>iPhone
found the nigger
>>
>>71871052
Hey it's free from a company with which I contract I don't pay for it all I get Max service free gratis if that makes me a nigger then fuck off
>>
>>71870770
enjoy your 20 sq ft of chink apartment my Canadian friend

>>71870803
fuck your mom

>>71870861
>>71871052
>>71871184
faggots
>>
>She was once engaged to conservative author and fellow Dartmouth alumnus Dinesh D'Souza. She also has dated broadcaster Keith Olbermann [18] and former New Jersey Democratic Senator Robert Torricelli.[19] In April 2005, she announced her engagement to businessman James V. Reyes. On April 26, 2005, she announced she had undergone breast cancer surgery. On May 11, 2005, Ingraham told listeners that her engagement to Reyes was canceled, citing issues regarding her diagnosis with breast cancer. Despite the breakup, she maintained that the two remain good friends and told listeners she was in good health.[20]

>In May 2008, Ingraham adopted a young girl from Guatemala, whom she has named Maria Caroline.[22] In July 2009 she adopted a 13-month-old boy, Michael Dmitri, and two years later in June 2011 she announced the adoption of her third child, 13-month-old Nikolai Peter. Both of the boys were from Russia, a nation where Ingraham had spent considerable time earlier.[23]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Ingraham
>>
>>71872178
so she isn't a race mixer and doesn't want to marry a leftist. what's your point?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.