[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norway, YES!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: cucked norwegian.jpg (131 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
cucked norwegian.jpg
131 KB, 620x413
http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/norway-syndrome-a-new-condition-for-western-victims-of-rape/

"A male left-wing politician in Norway – Karsten Nordal Hauken – has spoken out about his rape, a few years ago, at the hands of a Somali refugee. The self-professed feminist and ‘anti-racist’ was subjected to a brutal anal attack in his own home. The culprit was subsequently caught and sentenced to more than four years in prison, though he is now free and due to be deported back to his native Somalia.

All of which has occasioned Hauken to speak out about how guilty he himself feels. Guilty because he says that he is ‘responsible’ for the Somali rapist being returned to Somalia. He explains that ‘[I] had a strong feeling of guilt and responsibility. I was the reason that he would not be in Norway anymore, but rather sent to a dark uncertain future in Somalia.’ He also added that ‘I see him mostly like a product of an unfair world, a product of an upbringing marked by war and despair’."

How is it even possible to be this cucked? I thought that surely such an experience would redpill such people. Fucking libtards.
>>
>>71869405
lets conveniently ignore the fact that, while drunk, they agreed to go to his home (COUGHfaggot) and then do drugs together
>>
>brutal anal attack
>>
>>71869405
Natural selection.

In past times those people (weak minded, weak body, weak overall) would not have survived. Their instincts know this. They live in some sort of transcendent state where their subconscious is aware of the fact that they should be dead, but they are alive. Resulting in this suicidal behaviour. Nature is always keen on correcting its mistakes.
>>
File: HIS-LIFE.jpg (28 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
HIS-LIFE.jpg
28 KB, 300x200
>>
We all know he enjoyed and he's just upset because he misses getting fucked.
>>
>>71869405

> How is it even possible to be this cucked? I thought that surely such an experience would redpill such people. Fucking libtards.

Because he liked it.
>>
File: ORAO.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ORAO.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>brutal anal attack
>>
>>71869405
>How is it even possible to be this cucked? I thought that surely such an experience would redpill such people.
he is a closetcase, he has that look on his face
>>
>>71869405
ANALLY ANNIHILATED
>>
hahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahaahah literal ass blasting
>>
>>71869405
tell me exactly how a grown up man gets man-handled enough to the point that you get anally penetrated?
it seems fucking impossible to me
even if you're a weakling you fight punch bite and kick, there's no way a man can get raped by only 1 other man without getting beaten to a pulp

i believe he just fucking let him fuck him because he's a closet faggot or something

anyway, this is a fucking disgrace

fucking """"""""""""""""""first world""""""""""""""""" surprises me every day
>>
>>71869405
>>71869742
>>71870367

We already have a word for this, it's called r-selection.
>>
I think it's about time to redefine rape to take privilege into account. Rape is primarily an affirmation of one's privilege over another person's body. I would think that Sweden would be leading the way on this, but looks like Norway is going to progress faster!
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 938x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 938x1500
>>71869405
>brutal anal attack
>>
I know it must sound awful but I have never felt pity for any of those shameless faggots
>>
File: 1334399750485.jpg (106 KB, 471x500) Image search: [Google]
1334399750485.jpg
106 KB, 471x500
>>71871547
and we just sold our new-found oil to the norwegians

we're gonna get flooded with a thousand faggot norges that i'm gonna see roaming the night searching for dick around here
>>
>>71873875
What, you dont have fags in urugay? And you should be happy that we help you with the oil btw. You monkeys depend on us to make you rich.
>>
File: cuck_my_shit_up.png (145 KB, 446x533) Image search: [Google]
cuck_my_shit_up.png
145 KB, 446x533
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
Guys watch how the MSM spins the Donald Trump Indian Accent incident. Some Cruz missiles are thumbs downing this video and commenting. Make sure to thumbs up......
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qmoZjpYE5WA
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.