[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
its happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_loux0allUd1qhqtgyo1_1280.jpg (173 KB, 937x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_loux0allUd1qhqtgyo1_1280.jpg
173 KB, 937x1280
>be me in /pol/ memepool
>memes develop into more and more complex memeplexes
>New neuroconnections are made in the brain
>memes manifest in real life
>people become memoids (ready to die for memes, like the nazis died for their memeplexes)
>???????

Memes have taken over. What have we done. Do you notice it, too?

every sentence on google ends with the word "meme"

Currently we are the worlds foremost experts in memetics. And they spread quickly, given the nature of the internet.

Share your expertise or thougts about this. Ive been thinking alot about this lately and I see our circlejerk manifest into real life.
>>
>>71868859
If memes are everywhere for you, disconnect from any internet-accessing tech for a day or so. You should regain some of your sanity.
If this fails, jump off an iceberg to your death. We don't need more lunatics in an already crazy world.
>>
>>71868859
>every sentence on google ends with the word "meme"

You are delusional or hallucinating.
>>
File: IMG_8219.png (2 MB, 1350x2000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8219.png
2 MB, 1350x2000
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 312x312
>>71869104
The MEMES MAN DONT YOU SEE THEM?
>>
File: cucknonymous.jpg (110 KB, 1102x600) Image search: [Google]
cucknonymous.jpg
110 KB, 1102x600
>>71868859
we vote for trump cause the memes say so

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-loves-america
>>
>>71869104
You'll get there anon, some people reach it earlier than others and being a late bloomer is nothing to be ashamed about
>>
>>71869322
If only one could force a meme...
>>
>>71868859
Those degrees in applied memetics are just round the corner!!
>>
>>71869017
>If memes are everywhere for you
Memes have always been everywhere. Before the internet. But the meme itself have never been a meme, until now.

>>71869104
>You are delusional or hallucinating.
Maybe you should take a look for yourself. Facebook and Youtube and google is filled, absolutly filled with memes. Co-workers and students are using them daily. This is something new, and it started on this site.

pleb
>>
>>71869205
I dont know frogposter. Can you?
>>
>>71869646
I have successfully forced a meme.

In a polandball thread about 1 and a half years ago, someone asked the thread if they had any of the 'retarded balls with the arms and legs'. A turkish poster proceeded to post them.

I saved them all and scoured the internet for all I could find. Every polandball thread I would spam with the retarded balls. Eventually I would have more people with me who had saved or created their own.
>>
File: image.png (87 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87 KB, 4500x4334
>>71869846
Yes
>>
>>71868859
Are memes really everywhere?Have memes really obscured reality?
>>
File: 1457916404399.jpg (252 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1457916404399.jpg
252 KB, 1080x720
>>71870077
Memes might interact with us on the quantum mechanic level. Im not sure.
They might be fourthdimentional beeings, using us as hosts - acting and spreading like a virus.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.