[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched this movie. It was bretty good. One thing I did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 268x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 268x144
Just watched this movie. It was bretty good.
One thing I did notice is it featured a song by DMX called "x gonna give it to you". Quite a catchy tune.
I thought I'd give some other songs by him a listen and listened to "where the hood at?"
Featuring these lyrics:
Fuckin with a nigga like me, D-to-the-M-to-the-X
Last I heard, y'all niggaz was havin sex, with the SAME sex
I show no love, to homo thugs
Empty out, reloaded and throw more slugs
How you gonna explain fuckin a man?
Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touchin ya hand
I don't buck with chumps, for those to been to jail
That's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps
I don't fuck with niggaz that think they broads
Only know how to be ONE WAY, that's the dog
I know how to get down, know how to BITE
Bark very little, but I know HOW TO FIGHT
I know how to chase a cat up in the tree
MAN, I GIVE Y'ALL NIGGAZ THE B'INESS FOR FUCKIN WIT ME, IS YOU CRAZY?!?

Why did the sjws not get this evil homophobes song removed from this movies soundtrack?
Why are blacks given a pass when it comes to homophobia?
>>
So is Wade supposed to be a psycho or something?
>>
>>71867538
In the comic, yes. In the movie, no.
>>
File: 1457918097901.png (698 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457918097901.png
698 KB, 1000x1000
>>71867470
wowoowww, if you wouldnt of been in the theatre then i wouldve had it all to myself
>>
Church niggas like DMX are redpilled as fuck
>>
>>71867470
Because racism, oppression, bigotry mean hatred PLUS position of power.

Blacks cannot be racist or homophobic because they are not in a position of power.
>>
I thought this film was going to be cool. I watched it and all the humour was Reddit-tier cringe.

The big metal Russian guy was probably the funniest thing tbqh f@ms
>>
>>71867538
that was just shit they did to piss off the creator who bailed on marvel.

from first appearance up to mid 90s (not long) he was actually a serious character involved in some soap opera in x-force

what happened was they wanted to screw up everything about the character and the guy who ended up taking the job wanted to make spiderman comics. so deadpool ended up being a smart ass just like spiderman who wont shut up during a fight

a character made because the artist wanted to draw death stroke (DC) ended up being taken over by a guy who wanted to draw spiderman and the rest is history
>>
>why didn't they pick a song that doesn't work with the scene its going to be in?
i don't know anon maybe because they arent autistic
>>
>>71867978
THIS
>>
>>71867470
>Just watched this movie.
>It was bretty good.
It was degenerate filth. Only good thing about it was colossus.
>Why did the sjws not get this evil homophobes song removed from this movies soundtrack?
Why are blacks given a pass when it comes to homophobia?
He's in jail for a reason. He might have been released by now, but he got his... The kikes don't let shit like this slide.
>>
File: marge_glare.jpg (47 KB, 487x402) Image search: [Google]
marge_glare.jpg
47 KB, 487x402
>>71867470
>rap "songs"
=>rap music
>implying
>>
>>71867978
>>71868488
I see, so since blacks are mostly complete failures in every aspect of life they are allowed to be homophobic, sexist, racist, violent, etc..
If they had their shit together, then it would be wrong?
>>
X going to give it to you.

Because X... for X-men.

How do you not grasp that?
>>
>>71867978

Know thy enemy to defeat thy enemy. Well tumblr'd
>>
>>71869574
>Deadpool
>X-MEN

>the point
>your head
>>
File: 84189749419.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
84189749419.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
FUCKING MILLENNIALS GTFO
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.