[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is being single the best /pol/? >No need to spend time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1461261539633.png (66 KB, 245x226) Image search: [Google]
1461261539633.png
66 KB, 245x226
Why is being single the best /pol/?

>No need to spend time with someone you don't care about
>Don't have to feel the need to laugh at awful jokes
>M-Muh feelings
>Having to impress someone who apparently loves you
>Fear of being cucked by another man who's better than you
>Literally become an ATM

Why did you fall for the meme?
>>
>>71867219
Try not to lose your sanity.
>>
I thought I'd be as happy as that chinese cartoon
>>

you'll get cucked by a better man even if you are single, it's called natural selection.
>>
>>71867219
>For billions of years since the outset of time
>Every single one of your ancestors has survived
>Every single person on your mum and dad's side
>Successfully looked after and passed on to you life.
Yes anon keep watching anime and fapping to cartoons. You are a dead end in gene pool.
>>
>>71867219

I give up: the post
>>
>>71869264
>Implying this planet needs more people
>>
>>71869600
You are absolutely right. Save the planet and end yourself.
>>
>>71869600

Overpopulation is a myth. The vast majority of habitable lands remain pristine and untouched.
>>
>>71867219
It's the greatest goddamned thing in the world, and I've been through 2 long relationships as an adult. One marriage of 4 years and one long term relationshit of 7. Been single for 4 years and never been happier. Fuck who I want, when I want. Do whatever I want to do or don't want to do. Don't believe the hype. There is nothing better than being single.

I've considered lately having a chick around to wash clothes and grocery shop, but modern bitches don't run that way anymore, so fuck em I'll do it myself and be happy.
>>
>>71867219
>No need to spend time with someone you don't care about
I wouldn't date someone I didn't care about.
>Don't have to feel the need to laugh at awful jokes
Don't feel that need.
>M-Muh feelings
What are those?
>Having to impress someone who apparently loves you
She's already impressed.
Unlikely.
>Literally become an ATM
My girlfriend is MY ATM. I sit at home playing videogames while she works and lets me use her dad's Social Security to pay bills, go out to the bar, and buy motorcycles.

Stay virgin, fag.
>>
File: 1461260741344.png (262 KB, 700x573) Image search: [Google]
1461260741344.png
262 KB, 700x573
Because the only bad part to being alone is not getting the benefits from being in a relationship, yet the downsides to being in a relationship FAR outweigh the benefits.
>>
>>71869755
>>71869929

"I gotta pass on my genetics!"

This is such an animal-like belief. You kids will be half of you. Their kids will be 25% and so on.

And for what reason would you want to contribute to this? It's not like your kids aren't clones of yourself.

You are just forcing people into existence and making them slaves to the government by having kids.
>>
>Not finding a beautiful Aryan girl to make beautiful Aryan kids with

This is why the white race is losing
>>
>>71869755
I'll enjoy life while you beg for a handjob

>>71869929
Where's this?

>>71870537
>I wouldn't date someone I didn't care about
How much do you truly care for them though?

>Don't feel that need
Right because women aren't funny

>What are those
Sick edges

>She's already impressed
By what exactly? You sound like a NEET

>Unlikely
:^)
>>
>>71870666
Not forcing anybody to anything, just constatating a fact that if one of your ancestors had been a weeabo fag who'd stayed virgin and watched cartoons all his/her life you wouldn't exist. If you think you are some kind of special snow flake in this world who doesn't have to contribute to your family, country anything you are a dead end, in my eyes pointless person.
>>
>>71870666
reproduction is the closest we have ever got to an objective truth
>>
There's nothing like coming home from working with ungrateful little student shits and discussing with gf the plans to save the white nation from the degeneracy around us. I feel for ya,OP,probably got a horrible experience,but there's nothing like knowing that there's always someone waiting for you,understanding you. You just gotta stop chasing the pussy and look for the soul.
>>
>>71870666
>I won't pass on my genes
>But I will pass on these dank memes

god bless you anon
>>
I dont know i guess im pretty lucky, i have a 22 year old, 7/10 cutie. who goes to school. eats healthy. loves me alot, is a giver, always wants to please me. and she is a millionaire. so i guess im pretty lucky, i just have to keep up on th relationship maintenance , and i think i have a pretty gud wifey material, she is a virgin as well, and my little sister has been freinds with her since they were 12 , and i have been freinds with her older brother since we were 9

good conservative mexican family,
>>
>>71870666
Thank you, my nigga.
I will never understand that logic. Your genetics and family name don't fucking matter.
>oh I gotta pass on the Armstrong name!
>oh I gotta pass on the Smith name!
>we gotta keep the Johnson family name alive!
Uness you actually do something worth a shit (being a wage slave doesn't count) your genes don't matter. Out of every single person on this planet; you are not special, you are not significant, and you won't do anything worth a shit in the world. "Oh what if my kid grows up to cure cancer!?" Yeah your kid could also become the next Hitler or Jesse James or just another worthless drug addict. These deluded idiots really think DER JENETIKS MATUR.
Like these faggots here: >>71871285 >>71871358
What is so special about you? What have you done? You cure major diseases? You make it easy for people to live comfortably (no I don't just mean in your area)? You find a way to keep the earth from becoming more polluted on a wide scale? Then why the fuck does your name matter over any other useless faggot out there?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.