[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRIT HATE MEGA THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
> FUCK British people, what technology have they ever contributed to this world?

> British people have bad teeth!!!

> Fuck Brits right guys? Guys?

What is wrong with Americans at the moment, they can't stop talking about us...
>>
>>71866107
?
>>
File: 14879163.png (924 KB, 759x567) Image search: [Google]
14879163.png
924 KB, 759x567
Why don't you get the fuck off my island ye cunt.
>>
Jesus even your buildings are shaped like the Muslim crescent. Get it together, Britain
>>
>>71866201
>>71866222

Jesus Christ can't you read...
>>
File: eternal.png (27 KB, 734x458) Image search: [Google]
eternal.png
27 KB, 734x458
Destroying the planet. No biggie.
>>
>>71866724
It's that I don't understand why you would care about posts shitting on a particular country.
>muh patriots
>muh homeland
End your pride, then end yourself
>>
Americunts pretending like they aren't just the result of years of British inbreeding
>>
>>71866724

These are your island monkey countrymen.
>>
>>71866107
Referendum debate in their media.
>>
Paki Brit here, we love america
>>
>>71868982
you have to go back.
>>
File: 1460929204151.jpg (484 KB, 1200x744) Image search: [Google]
1460929204151.jpg
484 KB, 1200x744
There are some brit accents that are tolerable but for the most part it sounds like you fell asleep eating peanut butter and you just woke up
>>
>>71869358

There's something like 300 accents in England alone, so most English people will agree with you.
>>
>>71866107

They're just tsundere, don't worry anon.
>>
Friendly remember that u are traitors, cowards and ally backstabbers.
>wwii
>>
>>71870499
You should be grateful they didn't just decide to make peace like Hitler wanted and let you dumb frogs get wrecked
>>
>>71870499

Shouldn't have gone to war with Germany, desu.
>>
>>71866107
idk, seem pretty chill to me
>>
I'm heading to Britain for 2 weeks to do some reconnaissance soon.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.