[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK/US thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: obama.png (1 MB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
obama.png
1 MB, 1240x930
What do you think of this?

Why can't Obama keep his nose out of a UK affair?
>>
Here's the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5mBE5qghKA
>>
>>71865357

We're Americans.
We love sticking our dick in foreign affairs.
>>
Now they're saying it'll take 10 years to arrange a trade deal between the US and UK if we leave the EU. Why the fuck should it take so long? So much for the special relationship that politicians both sides of the Atlantic talk about. When we need some help we're told we're at the 'back of the queue'. Thanks USA, after all we've supporting you specifically against the wishes of Europe in going into Iraq and Afghanistan and suchlike.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36120808
>>
>>71865983
Fuck em, maybe a deal with Russia and China might come around more swiftly
>>
>>71865983

Don't worry about it, it's just Obama being a nigger. He doesn't want people to remember that he's only going to be President for a few more months, and as long as whoever follows him isn't named Clinton, it's almost guaranteed that nearly everything he's accomplished through sheer force of will during his presidency is going to be undone in the first few months of the next guy's term.
>>
>>71865983

Yes, but they won't say WHY. He keeps saying "back of the queue", but there's no actual reason for it other than "I want to force you to stay in Europe."

Some people, fuck even the BBC are reporting this as "extortion".
>>
>>71865357
>Why can't Obama keep his nose out of a UK affair?
because he is a british citizen born in kenya?
>>
>>71865357
I'm sure other world leaders has never given an opinion about American policy before
>>
>>71866408
> implying there is any chance it won't be Clinton

Listen man I love trump as much as the next guy but let's not lie to ourselves here, its basically a done deal at this point..
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/22/exclusive-sen-cruz-obama-brexit-comments-prez-make-opportunity-strengthen-special-relationship/

Republican candidate Senator Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)
has slammed U.S. President Barack Obama’s comments on Britain leaving the European Union (EU) today, telling Breitbart London exclusively that the President should look to make ‘Brexit’ an opportunity rather than doing down the chances of Britain getting a free trade deal with the United States.
>>
>>71865357
Um, your PM said bad things about our Lord Trump.
>>
>Why can't [shitty European country] keep his nose out of a US affair?

We are perpetually asking ourselves this.
>>
>>71865357
Because Obama is a fucking retard. Americans didn't tell him to do it. Majority of America doesn't give a fuck or even know that UK still exists after the British Invasion of the '60s. This is all the Obama Administration's doing. We only care about the Middle East and Russia. I apologize to the UK on behalf of Obamafor stuffing his nose in your affairs and claiming it was our will.

>>71866236
That will literally screw the world, Anon. It would five Russia the edge they need to move into Eastern Europe and the Middle East while it would give the Chinese the power of the pound to bolster their economy and they would further take advantage of the African continent's resources and slave labor for their military and technology production. And if their economy fails, so will the UK's. Plus, Russia's economy is already failing so good luck with them.

All I'm saying, if you guys leave, please don't go to Putin's Russia and Communist China of all people.
>>
>>71868160
Please Anon, 'Lord And Savior Trump' if you are going to speak his holy name.
>>
>>71867976
El Rato is right
>>
>>71867968
A fucking leaf
>>
>>71865357
All the Britbongs chimping out need to fucking Chill. Ignore the nigger he only has a few more months left in office.

Trump will be the next president and he is vastly opposed to Multilateral trade agreements. He will be able to make a good trade deal for both of us in a relatively short manner.

Leave the EU. Do NOT concerns yourselves with what the nigger in chief says.
>>
>>71867968
A fucking leaf
>>
>>71870139
exactly he is just posturing he can get shit passed and the executive branch doesnt draft laws.

i doubt companies will listen to him if it means making less money even if they want to be liberal faggots

and he has no authority internationally. he admitted to war crimes. you could have thrown him in jail
>>
>>71870473
If he was not a Nigger or a Democrat he would have been impeached by now.

The IRS scandal should have been enough for him to be brought down.
>>
>>71865357
Cameron's begged him to help convince the British people to vote to stay in the EU, even if that means making threats about cutting us off from trade with the US
>>
>>71868160
Yes our PM is a dick but he didn't start telling America what to do.

tbf, Obama saying that he disrgees with Brexit at a US conference is one thing (I'm all for free speech) but flying over in his jumbo jet just to tell us not to leave is way over the top
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.