[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Iran was more afraid of Carter than Reagan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: carter.jpg (69 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
carter.jpg
69 KB, 768x432
Reminder that Iran was more afraid of Carter than Reagan.
>>
>>71865121
you mean more afraid of the Rockefeller family?
>>
File: OccupyDemocrats13.jpg (160 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
OccupyDemocrats13.jpg
160 KB, 620x620
>>71865121
>>
>>71865454
No one thinks carter was the worst president ever, what the fuck.
Also I love the bias.
Reagan and his personality was the reason for the final ending of tensions in the cold war in talks with gorbachev.
>>
Carter was the worst President before Obama, Bushes taking up 3 and 4. At least in terms of post civil war.
>>
>>71865454
>Never fired a shot nor invaded a single foreign country
That's only because Eagle Claw went to shit before we even got into Iran.
>>
>>71865454

I still don't understand why Americans forgot and forgave Hezbollah's attack killing 249 US marines in 1983.

We still hear /pol/ whine about the 34 navy sailors killed by Israel in 1967.
>>
>>71865121
That's why they held our people for near a year :^ )
>>
>>71865848
>H. W. Bush
>Bad
What the fuck? He had the best foreign policy since JFK.
>>
>>71865121
You guys realize Carter is a strong Republican by today's standards. He's a conservative Republican.
>>
>>71865959
Oh, we didnt forget and we didnt forgive. That Hezbollah cell got nailed by the CIA/Mossad shortly there after. Now as for the pull out. Reagan was told that they would have to have a massive troop increase to even have a chance at stablizing that country. The last thing Reagan wanted was another Vietnam so he said fuck it we are done here.
>>
>>71866242
he's certainly the strongest christian of recent presidents
>>
>>71865959
Because the only thing that /pol/ is cucked more for than Reagan, is Israel.
>>
>>71866840
pol rags on Ronald Reagan unmercifully. pol hates everyone, essentially.
>>
File: poldefined.png (18 KB, 1463x80) Image search: [Google]
poldefined.png
18 KB, 1463x80
>>71866932
True
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.