[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ literally undebatably btfo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 374x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 374x667
>/pol/ literally undebatably btfo
>>
>>71864220
Sage
>>
>indoctrination and brainwashing is good
>>
>>71864220
Child abuse.
>>
>>71864220
>This is Coy Mathis a 45 year old man teaching in Colorado. My brother is in his class at Eagleside Elementary School... When I asked my brother how he felt about Coy he said, 'He's got a big wiener and we play in the bathroom at recess.' I asked what he thought about Coy's games and he said 'He is a friend. He just has the wrong age on accident.' How is a 6 year old more understanding and accepting of him than many of the adults at Eagleside Elementary?
>>
>>71864220
That 6 year old has a high likelihood of suicide
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 500x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 500x690
Well you could make up any story on the Internet. Really. I met Samuel L. Jackson at a Cannes Film Festival one time.
>>
I wish I was that cute
>>
>>71864529
Coming soon
>>
Why do we enable mental illness?
>>
I literally can't stand this shit, I hope all the liberals and sjws die a painful death.
>>
>>71864220
>wrong body
>accident
>>
>>71864220
6 year olds also accept candy from pedophiles. They aren't meant to be the beacon of intellect in our society.
>>
>>71864220
>>71864276
I understand we should move kids to an island without any taught interpretation of morality. Make it a television series and our job, well, we'll just see them behave as they wish.
Oh oh thats right we have history books that convey to the civilized ppl this did happen, and guess what ppl killed eachother. Bcuz they were horny, hungry, wanted more land and all sorts of things.
Go fuck yourselves you new world slave drone cunts. Read an actual fucking history book. Oh yea
FUCK YOU
>>
because you told him this and he thinks its true, a six year old cant judge whther something is true or not
>>
>>71864220
>why can a dumb kid agree with dumb ideas
>>
>>71864529
b-but they slippery slope was a fallacy?
>>
>>71864529
Top kek
>>
>>71864220
We should be guiding kids, not have them guide us.
>>
>>71864220
6 year olds are known for being naturally adept at playing pretend.
sage
>>
File: I am a lot smarter than u.jpg (16 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
I am a lot smarter than u.jpg
16 KB, 280x280
>Shove pro trans propaganda down a child's throat
>Starts to agree with it
>"See, even a kid agrees with me"

Also fuck anyone who acts like a child's opinion matters anyway. Its just a stupid way to pander to people's emotions.
>>
>children should be able to decide their gender, even though they don't understand the consequences of their actions
>children shouldn't be allowed to eat fast food because they don't understand the consequences, get the government to ban happy meals!
>>
>>71868309
RARE
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.