[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when this little girl destroyed europe by her self?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
Where were you when this little girl destroyed europe by her self?
>>
File: 1461387400308.jpg (186 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
1461387400308.jpg
186 KB, 1000x707
>>71863522
I saw that when it first happened and facebook and media were plastered with this clip, saying how heartless Merkel was in her rely and I immediately went FUUUUUUUUCK, because I knew right away what the ramifications would be, and what Merkel would do to fix this PR issue
>still can't believe Merkel's people allowed to let such a huge plant get passed the screening before a live tv show
>>
File: 81v0pigno180.png (569 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
81v0pigno180.png
569 KB, 640x640
>>71863522
>Where were you when this little girl destroyed europe by her self?
At home and comfy.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
if only there was some similar moment in history

OH WAIT
>>
any context here? what happened?
>>
>>71863855
>I knew right away what the ramifications would be, and what Merkel would do to fix this PR issue

Really? I wouldn't have thought anyone could predict she'd go this far.
Sending aid and taking in stupid amounts of immigrants, sure but not
>>
>>71864672
what does this refer to
>>
What happened here??
>>
>>71863522

>European politicians bending over for Muslims
>>
Wait, so she kicked her out but let in millions of others?
>>
File: deutschland pol.jpg (285 KB, 850x708) Image search: [Google]
deutschland pol.jpg
285 KB, 850x708
>>71864929
she was cornered hard on that one and then she made it worse with her reply. this was sort of an accumulation of things people weren't happy with her about, in particular regarding the little being done on the Syrian crisis; all of it culminating in a giant PR fuckup by her that was further overblown in the media. at that point, I figured nothing short of a drastic measure would save her and she is prone to over-reacting as far as her image is concerned, so she went from full gestapo "zorry, but yer vamili musst die!" to a crying girl, to a Mother fucking Teresa that opened up the city gates to the barbarian hordes
>Germans are also prone to a ton of white guilt from WW2 and part of the way they are used to dealing with it is letting minorities in (just not in record numbers), so it's a strategy that would be perceived as agreeable by the cucked masses

whoever planted that crying girl knew exactly what they were doing and couldn't have picked a better time. I was pissed to no end and overcome with respect at the same time
>>
What happened
>>
>>71864989

>1990
>Girl from Kuwait appears before Congress
>Claims that the Iraqi army took babies out of incubators, sold the incubators for shekels, and left babies to die on the floor
>Everyone collectively shits themselves, Dubya senior sends US troops to Kuwait for the Gulf War
>Later turns out the entire testimony was bullshit, and the girl was in fact the daughter of a Kuwaiti diplomat who had economic interests tied to a US invasion

The entire fucked up history of 21st century Iraq (including ISIS) is pretty much a result of this grill.
>>
>>71867813

Merkel's publicity stunt was as fake as the iraq war scam. The entire 'Merkel meets random citizens' show is scripted from start to finish and all guests are handpicked. It's not even a live show.

They meticulously prepared for the entire mass immigration thing with propaganda for at least a year before the floodgates were opened.
>>
File: Currywurst-Pommes.jpg (267 KB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
Currywurst-Pommes.jpg
267 KB, 2500x1667
>>71868363
>They meticulously prepared for the entire mass immigration thing with propaganda for at least a year before the floodgates were opened.
And you damn keks ate it up like fucking curry wurst. TASTY.
>>
>>71868504
>this is what passes for cuisine in Germarabia
>>
>>71868683
It looks like hot dogs covered in barbecue sauce.
>>
>>71863522

>say the things I told you to say or I'll kill every one of your family members still in Israel

Kek
>>
>>71868504

You cant outvote 20 million pensionaires and the braindead female voters. All of that 'muh feels' propaganda tailors strictly to the female voters. Women dont think rational, they dont look at statistics and numbers.

Stuff like PEGIDA and AfD is 90% male.
>>
>>71867813

Iraq invading Kuwait was in itself dumb, dumber and illegal.

Don't compare it with the later American Middle East stupidity.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.