[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump doesn't flip-flop at all, he's just liberal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13
File: 1456463569985.jpg (92 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
1456463569985.jpg
92 KB, 800x500
>Trump doesn't flip-flop at all, he's just liberal on things that make sense while conservative on things that matter.

How can one man be so based?
>>
He's not based at all and it's going to be extremely satisfying to watch this zionist clown crash and burn in the election.
>>
File: image_4.jpg (351 KB, 600x2560) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
351 KB, 600x2560
>>71863118
You dropped some cheese on your keyboard rato.
>>
>>71863118
Hi Crooked Hillary
>>
>>71863501
Yeah, that seems like a pretty realistic meme. You think he'll appoint Jared as obergruppenfhurer?
>>
File: 1057457.jpg (14 KB, 468x264) Image search: [Google]
1057457.jpg
14 KB, 468x264
>>71863118
America and Europe clearly being controlled by anti-European globalists who own the governments and the media.
All government people and every media station in America and European calling Trump Hitler 24/7.
Yeah but he is the establishment guy who will fuck us right? Clearly the entire establishment attacking him was all a ruse so we'd vote in another one and not realize it.
>>
File: 1459816234424.jpg (194 KB, 654x862) Image search: [Google]
1459816234424.jpg
194 KB, 654x862
>>71863731
>>
I've been watching this whole sharade here and there and I must admit, the more I hear republicans and the right wing the more I the whole political wing.

I used to be a washed up liberal fag since I subliminaly wanted to cater to everyone but times change.
>>
>>71863118
kike
>>
>>71863863
>but he is the establishment guy who will fuck us right?
I suppose the way to look at that would be if you believe that he's going to follow through on immigration.

He said, very explicitly, that he would expedite illegal Mexicans back into the country. His son repeated this position. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do with that, you know what I mean?
>>
>>71862869
The only thing that matters to me is that Trump get into office and he starts mass deportations, and all the people who have been protesting Trump rise up and he suppresses them with extreme violence.
>>
File: wewladkillyourself.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
wewladkillyourself.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>71864175
>10 shekels has been deposited into your account
>>
>>71863944
Yeah, something is certainly going on between him and Soros. Trump's whole family is kiked out, though, so it's probably not over Israel or jewish influence in America.

Most likely one clique of power brokers looking to take control from the other. A White country is dangerous to Trump's jew family.
>>
>>71862869
this is bait right?
>>
>>71864381
So, it doesn't matter that he said it? Just ignore it? Or amnesty for tens of millions of Mexicans is actually a good thing? I'd actually like to know the general thought process here because I'm not seeing much daylight between Trump and the other candidates.
>>
>>71864175
He said he would let some of the good ones back in not all of them.
Also he opposes Islam and doesn't pander to privileged lazy minority groups which all the democrats do to an extreme.

Not saying he is perfect (far from it) but who is better?
Hillary is a fucking demon and Bernie is another minority pandering, big government guy.
>>
>>71864496
Where did he say he would expedite returns?
>>
>>71864175
>>71864496
holy fuck, are you genuinely retarded or just a really terrible shill?
>>
File: 1458514680740.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1458514680740.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
>>71864496
>trump
>amnesty for millions of mexicans
>>
>>71864512
>some of the good ones
How is a criminal invader who broke federal law by entering the country and using fraudulent social security numbers a good one? Why let any of them back in at all? They are criminals.

Wage breaking seems to be the very obvious reason. If every last one of them isn't deported, he'll be a one term President. Why would he be okay with that if he wasn't interested in lowering American wages?
>but who is better?
No one. You're very right about that. But this is /pol/, not Breitbart, not Huffington Post, not Salon, and not Free Republic. It's alright to point out that Trump is surrounded by zionists, his kids are all married to jews, it's not an act, it's not a long game, he's not secretly red pilled.
>>
>>71864723
He said it in two different interviews, one with Jake Tapper [jew] and another with Sean Hannity.

https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/trump-walking-back-some-amnesty-comments-and-filling-some-blanks-and-we-raise-his-grade

In Trump's defense, NumbersUSA actually raised his grade on protecting American workers from "Harmful" to "Mixed", though they admit it is quite reluctantly. The article itself is worth a read.
>>
>>71864760
Donald Trump, talking with Jake Tapper
>I will say, from a moral standpoint, from a physical standpoint, you're talking about at least 11 million people. I have heard the number is much higher than that, because that number has been bandied about for years. . . . But we're going to take the high ground. We're going to do what's right. Some (illegal aliens) are going to have to go. And some, we're just going to see what happens. It's a very, very big subject, and a very complicated subject. . . ."
>>
He's an Eastern Republican.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_knRyu2ol8

Semi-liberal on social issues but conservative on economic issues.
>>
>>71865125
Expediting re-entry of illegal criminal invaders from Mexico doesn't seem very conservative on economic issues at all.

It's textbook postwar neo-conservatism.
>>
>>71863118
Are these anti Trump bots real or have people just gotten bored with being pro Trump and decided to start anti Trump shilling for keks?

Either way, fuck off. America will be made great again, and in the end you will thank your God Emperor.
>>
>>71865349
>having the nation's best interest in mind to the detriment of illegal aliens is synonymous with being a neoconservative

Retarded, or disinfo Jew?
>>
>>71865351
>America will be made great again
Will it? Re-admitting millions of Mexicans ensures that it won't. I'm only working off what Trump has actually said. If you have an issue with that, you should probably take it up with Trump.
>>
>>71865498
Are you sure you're reading the thread correctly, son? It's Trump who said -- in two different interviews, the relevant parts of which have been linked to in this very thread -- that he will expedite re-entry and settlement of illegal Mexicans into the United States.

How is expediting re-entry for criminal law breakers to the detriment of illegal aliens? We already deport "really bad" gang bangers when we catch them [or put them in prison]. That's not a revolutionary new policy.
>>
>>71865020
FFS he said the same thing in his book. Literally nothing new.
>>
>>71865569
I don't mind as long as they are subject to the naturalization process, which needs to be simplified to a degree. As long as they don't put their tribe above their nation and actually love this country, I have no problem with minorities.

>>71865773
You forgot the part where they will come in "legally", which implies a vetting process. Unless you have any evidence it doesnt. Mexican does not equal a criminal.
>>
>>71865950
I should clarify which book, but I won't. Fuck you.
>>
>>71866010
>I don't mind as long as they are subject to the naturalization process
You don't mind being a White minority in a communist nation. I'm glad we could get that out of you.
>As long as they don't put their tribe above their nation
That's all they've done in their entire history in this country, but I suppose it will magically change.
>I have no problem with minorities
That's good, because you're about to be one.
>where they will come in "legally"
Our country takes on one million non-White legal immigrants every year. They are a massive, massive problem.

I'm just glad we could get the truth out of you. Nomination is sewn up, no need to pretend to be anything other than a run-of-the-mill multi-cult zionist anymore. Maybe you'll get off /pol/ now. Job's done.
>>
>>71865950
So he's reiterating this position on multiple fronts. Good, then we know he's absolutely dead serious about it and will be granting amnesty to millions of Mexicans.
>>
>>71866415
Yeah I'm good with it.
>>
>>71866526
I'm sure you are, Chaim. It's good for business.
>>
>>71862869
Basically this.
>>
>>71866642
No it's shitty for business. But you're taking a humanitarian concession and extending it without knowledge of criteria or rates of reentry or quotas or timeline for selection. You're just being a douche nozzle concern troll thinking you can come here and shill your fear mongering and we wouldn't know our chosen candidate's positions.
>>
File: 1458827091230.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1458827091230.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1500
>>71866341
Ok then.
So what is your solution to this problem.
And when people ask "why is letting in all those non-White people a problem" what do I say to them besides "becuz then Whites will become a minority" because on its own thats a shitty argument that won't work with most people.
>>
>>71866341
You're just assuming the worst case scenario from everything he's said. As a stormfag, who would be better on immigration in your opinion?

>inb4 "I'm gonna write in Hitler on voting day lol yolo"
>>
File: 1461220558676.jpg (432 KB, 600x3315) Image search: [Google]
1461220558676.jpg
432 KB, 600x3315
>>71863501
>>
>>71867056
Fuck. Worst case scenario is he carries on business as usual. Any checks on immigration is better than what we have.
>>
>>71866862
His words are very clear. Did you read the link provided? He goes into greater detail in the Hannity interview:
>I would expedite [the process], because some of these people (illegal aliens) are fantastic people. I've been to the border, I was there a few days ago. I met some people, these are fantastic people and they have great reputations within the community. So what I'd do is that I would expedite it. You have to have laws. If you don't have laws, you don't have a country. I would get them out, and I would try, the good ones -- the bad ones, they're gone, they never come back. They'll never get back into this country. But, the good ones, of which there are many, I want to expedite it so they can come back in legally.
So, the "bad ones" are out. They're gone. The "good ones" will be expedited. Right off the bat he's saying that entering the country illegally in the first place isn't a big deal and neither is stealing a social security number.

We're also talking about a pool of people that is quite literally, 30-50 million people. So, of this pool of people Trump asserts that "many" are good people, who will have their entry and citizenship expedited. Maybe when he says "many" he means like 400 people. Maybe he means 4,000. Maybe pigs will fly.

When Trump says he's going to build a wall, I believe him. When Trump says he's going to give our zionist military a blank check, I believe him. When Trump says he's going to support the enemy nation of Israel, I believe him. When Trump says he's going to support oil companies that have done nothing but cause this country trouble, I believe him. When he says he'll calm things down with Russia, I believe.

So when he says, quite clearly, that he's going to expedite citizenship for "many" of our current pool of 30-50 million illegal criminal invaders who broke this nation's laws and destroyed the American worker, I believe him.
>>
File: image.png (868 KB, 1218x686) Image search: [Google]
image.png
868 KB, 1218x686
>>71867320
>Zionist military
>>
File: 20yearslaterISHYGDDT.png (204 KB, 361x361) Image search: [Google]
20yearslaterISHYGDDT.png
204 KB, 361x361
>"Women who get abortions should receive legal punishment"
>Too many people think it's a retarded idea
>"Oh shit, better walk this back before it gets out of hand"

>"b-but Trump is anti-PC and doesn't give a fuck about other people's opinions!!1!"
Every
fucking
time
>>
>>71867056
I don't think it's a worst case scenario at all. Based on just present demographics it's absolute reality. I can't recall the last time Trump actually talked about revoking anchor baby citizenship now that I'm thinking about it, but I haven't watched as many rallies over the last month or two.

If they don't go, that's it. There's really nothing else to talk about. If they don't go, the guy is a one term president and we will be a permanent communist non-White state.
>>
>>71867025
There really isn't a solution to this problem through the democratic process because Trump isn't going to do anything about it and neither are the other candidates.

Essentially, people like me will leave the country and people like you will be killed by the non-White communist government that follows Trump.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 400x209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 400x209
>>71867775
>>
>>71867477
Yeah, we know Trump's jewish support is strong on /pol/.
>>
>>71862869
Trump is a godsend. Is he perfect? No, he's not Christ. But is he exactly what we need to succeed at the moment? You bet.
>>
>>71867775
Where will you go?
And you didn't really give me a good answer to why Whites being a minority is bad for the liberals who will ask.
>>
>>71868984
>Where will you go?
To Europe.
>And you didn't really give me a good answer
I don't have a good answer for you. The liberal left in the United States is totally committed to the genocide of the White race. You're non-plussed about it and are clearly interested in a meek debate, so by default you're committed to it albeit not directly. Well, maybe that's too strong. You're comfortable. You're definitely very, very comfortable.

People like you acquiesced on the racial question for so long you don't really have a choice in the matter anymore, do you? Fake, jewish nationalism gets the job done for you, so it should probably be left at that.
>>
File: 1458661740969.jpg (13 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
1458661740969.jpg
13 KB, 260x194
>>71869428
Is Europe really safe from the Jewish Nationalism?
It has already taken root in most major European nations (see Germany and the UK).

In regards to the latter of what you said I am a Nationalist as in I believe a multi-ethnic society can only work if it unites under a single culture and completely ignore/de-emphasizes ethnicity.

Obviously though living in a European built Nation I don't think its right for Europeans to become a minority and I don't think mass immigration is a good thing.

I think I agree with how you feel I just don't know how to explain why.
>>
>>71868330
He's better than Christ because he fucking exists.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.