[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (691 KB, 1782x1117) Image search: [Google]
image.png
691 KB, 1782x1117
BASED 2PAC DESTROYS DONALD DRUMPF http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GL-ZoNhUFmc
>>
>>71862527
sounds more like he's destroying libshits desu
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 750x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 750x330
>>
Tupac was a closet homo 2bh
>>
Isnt he just btfoing libcucks? I dont speak ebonics
>>
>>71862527

HILLARY SHILL GTFO WE KNOW YOUR A PAID ASTROTURFER OP
>>
2Pac died because he took his parody of black gang life too far, and I'm pretty sure he was a full-blown alcoholic by the time he died. Based black man, he saw the world for what it was, explained how to fix it, and when people didn't listen he basically became the evil he spoke about, a slow suicide for all the world to witness.
>>
>dey lendin money to errybody cept us

We keep giving these niggers free shit constantly. Stupid fucking ape.
>>
>>71862527
He only acknowledged Trump once in the entire video. And from what I heard, he was just the typical deluded nice guy that wishes the world was fairer, something that we may never accomplish because we're simply not like that.
>>
>>71862527
Tupac's net worth was $40M. I guess money changes a mans opinion over time.
"All I want is money, fuck the fame I'm a simple man"
-Based Tupac
>>
>>71864072
Too bad all he did was glamorize being ghetto and thuggish. I remember everyone saying his lyrics talked about how hard the hood life is but all his message did was make people proud to be a thug and want to be a thug. People did the exact opposite of his message. Guess he wasn't that influencial.
>>
>>71863830
i know. fuck tupac. pinnacle of dindu culture.
>>
>>71862819
I never knew 2pac was so communal and socially aware. if only we had a 3pac. ...
>>
>>71862527

>Trump is selfish
>Never donated a penny of his earnings to charities
>Shot music videos that promoted and encouraged civil disobedience, theft, drug dealing, rape, murder and general niggerdom
>THE WHYTE MAYNE KEEPN' ME DOWN EBEN DOE HE GAVE ME RECORD DEAL!!!!
>as a multiple felon who can't vote MY OPINIONS MATTER!!

Why do you care what deadbeat nigger celebrities think anon?
>>
>>71865500
All the gibs mes were only 4pac and not for anyone else.
>>
>>71863576
Tupac wasn't violent or a gang member, he had his crew but that was it.
The dude studied ballet ffs
>>
>>71862527
Tupac was redpilled, but only to a point. He understood the world wasn't fair and wished it was, but he also refused to acknowledge that niggers won't help themselves and this was whitey's fault. Shame he died so young because he would have realised in the end that niggers are responsible for themselves.
>>
>>71865748
Tupac didn't really promote that much nigger shit other than during the East vs West beef desu
>>
"And they say it's the white man I should fear. But, it's my own kind doin' all the killin' here"

If he were alive today and said that, BLM and other pro black movements would disown him and call him a coon.
>>
>>71862527
Tupac was the type of black dude that hears I have a degree in philosophy and starts trying to explain philosophy to me. I hate that shit.
>>
>>71866543
he was the kinda nigger that sang about niggas killing niggas and telling niggas to stop killing niggas
>>
He was a faggy art student who tried to LARP as a gangster and paid the price for it.
>>
>>71862527
So his entire argument is that Jews aren't giving nogs enough gibmedats? He mentions the Jews by name and claims they give everyone shekels besides nogs (which is bullshit, by the way, as the subprime mortgage crisis of 2008 indicated).
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.