[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
memes aside, what is your honest opinion of barack obama?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
memes aside, what is your honest opinion of barack obama?
>>
File: THXOBAMA14.4millionjobs2.jpg (66 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
THXOBAMA14.4millionjobs2.jpg
66 KB, 1024x576
>>71862292
One of the best jobs presidents in American history.

Vote Republican to go back to the red bars on the chart. -700,000 jobs per month.
>>
File: 1461434737518.jpg (191 KB, 955x713) Image search: [Google]
1461434737518.jpg
191 KB, 955x713
>>71862398
Fuck off leaf.
>>
>>71862537
Nice graph breaks pleb
>>
>>71862292
Narcissist that only cares about his leaving his legacy and nothing more.

All of his actions and laws passed are nothing more than band-aid solutions that look neat and clean on the outside but are festering on the inside.
>>
>>71862292
Proof positive that mulattoes are kike-engineered pawns to destroy america.
>>
File: NOT-AN-ARGUMENT.webm (899 KB, 488x356) Image search: [Google]
NOT-AN-ARGUMENT.webm
899 KB, 488x356
>>71862537
These charts are so fucking retarded. None of them show where Obama took office. Do you right wing retards actually think he was president since 1940? 2006? 2000?

Student loans since 1950 in unadjusted dollars?

Food stamps are actually declining right now. Maybe update your update your chart since 2011.

Are you right wing retards so mentally handicapped that you don't know that Bush left Obama the worst economic crash since the Republican Great Depression?

Do these charts actually work on right wing retards?
>>
>>71863020
I just looked at the dates. If they are accurate then all of those issues really spiked when he came into the presidency. Plus I actually live here and have seen the effects first hand. You, you're a leaf. Make like a canadian and leaf.
>>
Honestly, a solid president. Nothing incredible but he did his job well. If I had a choice I would easily take another 4 years of him over the criminal Hillary or the wildcard trump
>>
>>71862798

>Narcissist that only cares about his leaving his legacy and nothing more.

This, plus useful idiot for the Democratic (not leftist) agenda. There's nothing worse than a progressive who thinks he's changing the world when he's just helping the you-know-whos.
>>
>>71863377
You're 5 years old aren't you? You didn't even know that Obama inherited the worst economic crash since the Republican Great Depression, from Bush.

When you actually look at charts that begin at the start of the Obama presidency, you see the truth.
>>
File: obama tldr.jpg (114 KB, 479x600) Image search: [Google]
obama tldr.jpg
114 KB, 479x600
Barack "Bush III" Obama was a failed US President, but an incredibly successful NWO incumbent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txukr5zgHnw
>>
A bad president who only got into power for being black. Unfortunately, he'll be remembered for this rather than his continued treason to the constitution.

1/10. would not offer a cup of tea.
>>
>>71862292
Uppity house nigger that continued the bushes policies towards the middle east.
>>
>>71863593
GFC was nearly a decade ago how much longer will it be used as an excuse and to be honest it wasn't that fucking bad try living in my country during the 80's if you want to know what hardship is like.
>>
File: 1449789113062.jpg (203 KB, 960x919) Image search: [Google]
1449789113062.jpg
203 KB, 960x919
>>71863593
>implying bush had anything to do with the crash.
>implying Obongo had anything to do with the jobs coming back

L E A F
E
A
F
>>
love him best post ww2 president in my opinion
>>
stupid ape with hooked nosed handlers
>>
File: 911bushkeptussafe.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
911bushkeptussafe.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
>>71864386
Anything BAD that happens on a Republican president's watch doesn't count!

Anything GOOD that happens on a Democratic President's watch doesn't count!

Wew lad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
>>
>>71864521
Absolutely agree.
>>
>>71862292
Anti-European racist globalist.
Helped the economy by increasing massive increasing debt levels to record highs.
Let bankers bail themselves out using tax payer money.
Defends Islam with all his heart while demeaning blue collar American workers.
Supports the European genociding European Union.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.