[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
I know poland is a shitty place but, alhamduillah, they are caring about their culture and nationality, i am thinking about to go to /pol/and next year, but will i be accepted there as a german?
>>
>>71862278
>german

Every Pole knows there are no Germans left, only turks.

Fuck off cockroach. Don't even try attempting to cross our border.
>>
I simply dont understand how it is possible for pollacks to express so much pride in nationality, being raped throughtout history, being wiped out 3 times out of the land maps and still regainging their country, every time, how is it possible to be this based?
>>
>>71862812
Sometimes, i go throught the Wiesbaden Hauptbahnhof, and i sometimes think to myself "why are they even speaking german" here i dont even know if im in istanbul or in frankfurt.
>>
File: are_you_not.jpg (70 KB, 660x471) Image search: [Google]
are_you_not.jpg
70 KB, 660x471
>>71862278
>>
>>71864008
I seriously hate merkel, but i am worried that i will get cut down by the german KGB if i even think about killig her.
>>
All the white Germans move to Poland.
All the leftover 'Germans' ruin Germany.
Everyone stops buying German cars.
Everyone starts buying Polish cars for some reason they're suddenly the best in Europe.
People start telling German jokes instead of Polish jokes.
All the non-white leftovers in Germany still carry the liberal guilt inherited from the Nazis.
Poland has no liberal guilt.
Poland decides to invade Germany, needs living space.
WWIII
>>
>>71862278
You have to options:
>Do something with your problems
>Run

Whatever makes you sleep. But remember that at some point your problems will catch up with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 928x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 928x522
>>71864402
>>
>>71864421
Im living off 3 km of frankfurt, my city has about 300 refugees, the city has been raped hard time but why should it be presented in media "AWOOO POOR RAPEFUGEES" I want to kill Merkel.
>>
>>71864745
>i want to kill merkel

yes german fbi, he actually said that
>>
>>71864932
Ja przepraszam moj zly polski, ja hce na pravde isc do polski, i ja aceptuje polska cultue, ja niebede sie staral kradnac wasze dziewczyny, ja tyko probuje bronic o niemiecka i polska kulture przeciw islamizace europy i degeneracje zachodna.
>>
>>71865314
nicht so schlecht germanbro, feel free to come but dont bring any tanks with you, mkay?
>>
>>71865314
You must be polish if you write decently like that
>>
>>71864745
I don't think you are capable of doing so. Even if you think that individual opposition is meaningless it still leaves a scratch.
They want you to think that resistance is futile they separate people like you and threat them individually but if you want to change anything it you have to push back.
When pillars start to tremble people on top change their pants daily.
>>
>>71864402
Underrated
>>
>>71865678
I have been studying polish since 2 years in frankfurt, well, atleast i can crusade with the last defenders of our culture and heritage.
>>
We also respect our women. Some mexican navy guys learned it the hard way last year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf07BcKVTKI
>>
File: How_do_i_check_dubs.jpg (72 KB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
How_do_i_check_dubs.jpg
72 KB, 300x278
>>71865599
czeked
>>
>>71863783
made me feel bad t b h
>>
>>71864402
Could you imagine the shitstorm if just 5-10% of the working German men left for Poland. That's all you really have to do to kick off a revolution.
>>
>>71866578
Ikr...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsWx3hHASlE
>>
>>71866604
A revolution is impossible, so many CCTV's, too much spying in whatsapp and facebook, a war, or a 9/11 type attack is needed to take place in europe to wake up the civilizations.
>>
>>71866631
my favourite patriotic songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nSmxyAKQUI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCIFJfL5XPo
>>
>>71867008
I really like your style polandbro.
>>
Come to czech republic, we welcome germancucks here.
>>
>>71867116
I dont think so, i think i will be lynched by the czech man by being german, i will try to do something about the country i am in.
>>
What do you think about the old national anthem "Rota" is it degenerate or based to the new "marsh dobrowski"?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.