[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should American blacks seek asylum status in Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Blacks to Europe.jpg (91 KB, 634x606) Image search: [Google]
Blacks to Europe.jpg
91 KB, 634x606
Groups like BLM claim that America is no longer safe for people of color. They believe there is a direct war against them. So, why not encourage African Americans to claim refugee status and go to Europe (or even Canada) as asylum seekers? This will allow the blacks to be free of modern-day Jim Crow they believe they live under. It will also satisfy Europe's need to be multicultural do-gooders. I think this is a solution both sides can agree to.

We should be encouraging blacks to leave for a better life in racism free foreign countries.
>>
>>71861478
they have to go home. Europe wants to be the nigger capital of the world, we should encourage them to go.
>>
>>71861478
jew
>>
File: 1460727092207.png (816 KB, 852x665) Image search: [Google]
1460727092207.png
816 KB, 852x665
>>71861478
>>
Only if you accept in white, based and hard working Europeans who don't want to live in a third world country, no matter how tolerant and progressive it is.
>>
I hear Europe is far more tolerant and accepting than the US. It also cares for its citizens far more.
>>
File: 1460136929952.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460136929952.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>71861478
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Fuck you.. Send them back to africa, not to europe.. dindu americans are some of the worst fucking dindus in the world.. we've already have to contend with north africans who 30% of them admit having RAPED someone, that's the one that admit it.. sorry.. no thanks..

Send them to fucking africa or keep them.. you're the ones who were so stupid as to buy the dindus from other dindus in africa, then transport them to US, have them pick cotton and then forget to expatriate them back to africa.

Besides the negroid americans have it better than most africans, they're just using the "colored people aren't safe in the US" as a fear meme in order to get people to cater to their desires.

Negroid americans commit more hatecrimes than anyone else.
>>
>>71861478
the USA imported blacks, liberated them, and then failed to integrate them, they are now colossaly fucked up mongrels, who may will never be functioning members of the western society, and it's your country's fault, but sure burger, it's a great idea, if you fuck something up, push the burden to some other country.
holy shit, this thread is triggering
>>
File: 1454248063877.jpg (269 KB, 1029x1738) Image search: [Google]
1454248063877.jpg
269 KB, 1029x1738
>>71861553
>>
>>71862624
>Besides the negroid americans have it better than most africans, they're just using the "colored people aren't safe in the US" as a fear meme in order to get people to cater to their desires.
you sound definitely racist, Dane. Are you implying that the colored-brother wouldn't be a wonderful addition to Europe's multi-cult society?

I for one, would like to see them sent to Siberia and tell the locals there about White privilege. Sure they'd be very sympathetic.
>>
#GetTheHonkeyCat
>>
>>71861478
Yes, immediately.
>>
>>71861478
Cuck memes aside, european countries are A LOT less tolerant when it comes to the kind of bullshit niggers start in america.

We don't do half as much for our minorities as white americans do for blacks. It would be funny to see them scream racism here, it can only make our already fast growing right wing groups grow bigger
>>
>>71862877

Rare flag, best post.

Lets do it.
>>
>>71862624

> indsputable

Great job.
>>
>>71861478
Why don't they go back to Africa?

Oh yeah that's right they are parasites incapable of building and maintaining their own functioning societies and need to leech off the labor of whites in order not to resort to eating bugs and living in homes made of cow shit and sticks.
>>
File: 1461414535188.png (144 KB, 400x410) Image search: [Google]
1461414535188.png
144 KB, 400x410
>Minorities leave the US all of a sudden becomes safer.
>>
>>71863049
>We don't do half as much for our minorities as white americans do for blacks
Mate your prisons are like country clubs. cucked as the US is, they'd have done more to put down those riots.
At least 10 years ago. These days, who knows anymore. But Sweden would be a paradise for US niggers. Why do you think all their relatives from the Muthaland are heading THERE and passing by every other country?
>>
>>71861970
droppy eye blacks are the worst
>>
>>71863051
He posts like every fucking day
>>
>>71861553
>>71862850
They

Have

To

Go

Back
>>
>>71863394
I'm on mobile some one tell me what flag this is!
>>
>>71864056
st pierre and miquelon.
>>
>>71862850
Yeah it's not like UK was always like 99% white since forever.
>>
I would support incentivised deportation of ethnic minorities to their ancestral homelands.

Make arrangements with their new country, give them a safe ride there and a sum of money, then bar them from re-entry. Even a few thousand pounds should allow them to be fairly rich in their new country, right?

I would willingly pay towards this.
>>
>Take a plane to the German border
>Blend in with the refugees since you're black
>Collect even more gibs than in the USA
>Eventually become a citizen
>Everyone speaks English anyway so you don't have to learn the language and intergrate
Why aren't any niggers doing this?
>>
>>71862850
UK is worse because UK is native white lands while america was never white to begin with

>>71863394
because every country between excepting germany and denmark is a shithole not worth mentioning
>>
>>71864997
Perfect situation. They can get a flight today and leave the oppressive yoke of slavery forever.

Plus, the regular citizens will LOVE them.
>>
MOVE THEM NIGGERS EAST
>>
Yes. Anywhere but here
>>
>>71861478
>They believe

Stopped reading.
>>
>>71865543
Here you go.....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/10/black-and-no-longer-safe-in-america-why-black-americans-are-looking-abroad-for-respect.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/could-black-people-in-the-us-qualify-as-refugees/2015/08/14/b97a628a-406c-11e5-bfe3-ff1d8549bfd2_story.html
>>
>>71865728
But they kill each other far more than whites do.

Blacks kill whites far more than whites kill blacks.

Are they afraid of each other?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.