[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>They're sending rapists, murderers What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1459540669241.png (750 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459540669241.png
750 KB, 640x640
>They're sending rapists, murderers

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71861171
That criminals just so happen to demonstrate criminal behavior.
>>
>>71861318
First gen immigrants have a crime rate BELOW the national average.
>>
>>71861454
Immigrants or illegal immigrants.
>>
>>71861689
Meant to be a ? there.
>>
>>71861454
oh yeah? I think your stats are made up, faggot
>>
>>71861454
That's horse shit and you know it. Also
>first gen legal = first gen illegal
>implying that illegal immigrants and their actions are documented since most never get caught nor deport
>implying all this shit
>>
He meant that the Mexican government is part of a conspiracy to exile criminals to the United States so their justice system doesn't have to deal with them.

It's one of the conspiracy theories he believes in along with vaccines causing autism.

>The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.
>Trump, interview on Fox News’ “Media Buzz,” July 5, 2015.

>"The government of Mexico, look this other guy that killed the young woman in San Francisco, they threw him out," Trump said. "They're pushing the bad ones in here."
>>
File: 463919708.jpg (104 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
463919708.jpg
104 KB, 1600x900
>>71861454
Spotted the libtard.
>>
>>71862151
If most never get caught, then doesn't that pretty strongly imply that their crime rate is below average? I mean... that's literally what the crime rate actually signifies as a statistic. I don't see what is so confusing about this.
>>
>>71861454
Source for a bunch of undocumented immigrants, most with no paper trail of any kind having a lower crime statistic?
>>
>>71862695
they do though

30 million illegals, clearly mexico isn't trying to stop them
>>
>>71863491
A criminal complaint is a paper trail, m8
>>
>>71863845
>clearly mexico isn't trying to stop them
No, that's not what he's claiming.

He's claiming the Mexican government is actively exiling criminals.

As in they are systematically smuggling rapists, drug dealers, and murderers into this country on a massive scale to avoid having to prosecute and jail them.
>>
>>71864031
they are though
>>
>>71864139
Whatever lets you sleep at night, m8.
>>
>>71863352
So you don't actually have any data, you just make assumptions based on feelings?
>>
>>71861171
looks like clinton desu senpai
>>
>>71864372
http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/special-reports/myth-immigrant-criminality-and-paradox-assimilation
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.